Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering (43237 Views)

BREAKING: One Day After Leaving Office, EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife / HAPPENING NOW: EFCC Storms Ogboko, Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife is FAKE / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Fibonacci88: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Political arrest. He has intention to form another party and run for presidency hence the arrest. If u think Buhari is fighting corruption then u are dumb
Even if Buhari isn't fighting corruption, u see this arrest sweet me die

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Jamesbally: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice one. Buhari and other Northern leaders are our saviours. angry grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by 2elliot: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
I have observed that nemesis do catch up with those who abet the suffering of the great people of the east of the rising sun. If you like be their son or daughter or total stranger, one way or the other you must pay and humiliated!
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Gabson001(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
EFCC are now doing the needful

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Jonegonu: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
E don set

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by JooEeL(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
NIGERIA NEEDS TO ARREST HERSELF.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by dederocs(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by LordDarius(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
The EFFRONTERY of the govt... After ALL ROACH did for them.... undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Femijohn198: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
my people my people
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
ok
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by BigDick70inch(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
alingo2013:

No nobody care about you

Off course u do.......
If not.......u wouldn't have bothered quoting me at all........btw u free to keep masturbating on my mentions since u ain't worth meeting me pesin.....
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Kiezodumah(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
H
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by ofuonyebi: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
CAN THEY ARREST A SENATOR IN NIGERIA?
FAKE NEWS EVERYDAY
TOMORROW YOU HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TORY
TUFIAKWA! FOR ALL THESE CHEAP NOISE MAKERS IN THE NAME NEWSW CARRIERS
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by tit(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please, shoot his mouth immediate
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
ghen ghen. ...what about his immunity? arresting a serving senator of the federal republic..hmmm

perhaps he has run to the cabal for help over his tussles with hope uzodinma and he cabal decline his help, then he threatened again to tell us Nigerians who is in Abuja so that we can stone them one day but the cabal decided to act fast in silencing him with this arrest...

let EFCC be ready to do more arrest or this would be term as politically motivated!

indeed there was a country!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by millionboi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Hahah
na so
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Duplexxx: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by CocoaOla: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
God bless Nigeria for the first time good work efcc now remain Tinubu I think one Nigeria will be great now
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
He's going to fall sick and faint in court. Called it first
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by alizma: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
dadebayo1:
Pepper don rest.... The moment he started talking too much anyone sensible will know its just a matter of time.... Just a signal to others trying to play smart... He will be released on bail soon.. Everyone will henceforth activate table manners mode... Thou shall not talk while eating
Guy your brain no get duplicate. Keep am tight
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by kenny1313(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
They just want yo stop him even before 2023.... Just as they did by holding his certificate of Return so that he won't get any post on the Senate.

I repeat if an Igbo man will rule this Country its Rochas Okorocha.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Maski87: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
One week at kuje,then case adjoined until 2027,seen this movie before
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by petertamtam6(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol....Inside life cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Salamiseun01: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fraud alert

It has been established today that GTB Western Avenue branch are conspiring with the fraudsters to defraud the innocent Nigerians.

Today,the sum of 800,000(Eight thousand Naira)was fraudulently transferred by a fraudster to a GTBANK account and we later reported the fraud to Gbagada branch of the bank which assisted in placing a red alert on the account, however,the bank later called that the suspect has been arrested in Western Avenue branch of GTBANK but surprisingly the western avenue brand assisted the criminal to escape.

On this note, Nigerian should be weary about GTbank western avenue branch because of their amorous relationship with fraudsters and men of underworld.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by BestMan001: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
So late?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by emonis88: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
They r really using d hopeless to deal with iberiberism. sowed d wind n riping d were wind.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by davidodiba(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wait a minute...why is it that when a car wants to have a accident order catch fire �, every thing locks up? Is that they design it that way?
Forget about Okorohausa..he was headed for kirikiri...anyway
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Ericmusic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
They say nobody is above the law... undecided
That's bullshit owelle is above the law in imo state.. he will get released soonest watch and see.. and EFCC will smile as usual because of fat envelop that will be given to them.. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Numerouno94(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:
I got banned for chiyking/toasting/wooing a female moderator........

Now am back cheesy

Btw

Wen has that bcom a crime?
Buh una self dey fall una hands na. Numero Uno will neva b caught simping for a lady nor sending any lady pm. Numero Uno dies d day he tries that. Have got my pride to protect.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Simplythebest: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
APC agent at work. All this months Rochas has been working free just now that him and Uzodinma is fighting thats when u will see EFCC arresting him. Don't u know that lately Rochas has been talking bad about APC government thats why u see EFCC acting like they are working. EFCC should just focus on yahoo boys now that's there latest primary assignment.
Buhari has mess everything in Nigeria up. A retired soldier as Minister of Petroleum instead of Minister of defense.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Mrlouis: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why took them this long?

Meanwhile check this out.

The Lytical Technology team is currently looking for mobile and desktop developers based in Lagos.
Experience: 1-3 years
Send CV to valentine.o@lyticaltechnology.com

The FUTURE is FEMALE

As una future be female hope say this so called lytical technology na only female developers them dey find? Cos any of such advert from your hand is dead on arrival. Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment After Court Sacked Machina & Declared Lawan Winner (Video, Pictures) / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.