Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning (7106 Views)

Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / "Amebo" In Nigeria Parlance: Its Origin And Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
nde ikwerre anu meke we!.
.Aleruchi:let look up to God.
.Bekwele:if they agree.
.Danzunum:love for me.
.Gwemeogwnu:avoid fighting.
.Ibuchi:you are God.
.Ekwnuoma:Good wealth.
.Kninikachi:what is grater than God(my name grin ).
.Cherukeyi:think above yourself.
.Fobisinuchi:respect God.
.Ichuchi:Gods thought.
.Lebachi:always look up to God!.
.to be continued...
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who are we? We are group of related clans found in rivers!
Are we igbos? No! Why?, First of all who are the igbos? The igbo's are part of the ibo group found in the south eastern states and the majority of the remaing the ibo family, who are the ibo's? The ibo's are group of heterozygously related people found in the southern part of Nigeria,the ibo group is politicaly divided into three(3) 1.igbo 2.a.n.i.o.m.a 3.ikwerre. What is the relationship between ikwerre's and igbos? We are both ibo's, so calling us igbo's is not just wrong but offensive! Just like the igbo's the ikwerre's also have many clans in it with different's dilects, as an emohua guy i might not understand what an ikwerre from obio is saying! Yes we are that diverse! We should learn to respect ourselves and avoid underestimating any group. Ibo's found in s.e are igbo's, ibo's found in porthacut are ikwerre, ibo's found in delta are anioma's, although due to recent migration somepart of the ibo's in rivers are pure igbo stocks e.g:etche,oyibo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Are we igbos? No! Why?, First of all who are the igbos? The igbo's are part of the ibo group found in the south eastern states and the majority of the remaing the ibo family, who are the ibo's? The ibo's are group of heterozygously related people found in the southern part of Nigeria,the ibo group is politicaly divided into three(3) 1.igbo 2.a.n.i.o.m.a 3.ikwerre. What is the relationship between ikwerre's and igbos? We are both ibo's, so calling us igbo's is not just wrong but offensive! Just like the igbo's the ikwerre's also have many clans in it with different's dilects, as an emohua guy i might not understand what an ikwerre from obio is saying! Yes we are that diverse! We should learn to respect ourselves and avoid underestimating any group. Ibo's found in s.e are igbo's, ibo's found in porthacut are ikwerre, ibo's found in delta are anioma's, although due to recent migration somepart of the ibo's in rivers are pure igbo stocks e.g:etche,oyibo

Go back to school or ask for better Education.

Anioma is an acronymn and not a clan or group or tribe.

It is simply an Acronymn for Aniocha, Ika,Ndokwa...bla bla bla..

Be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school or ask for better Education.

Anioma is an acronymn and not a clan or group or tribe.

It is simply an Acronymn for Aniocha, Ika,Ndokwa...bla bla bla..

Be guided.

you are the dull one here, i said a.n.i.o.m.a's are group of ibo's found in delta! aniocha.ndokwa.ika.etc! coming together of clans are groups! just like in chemistry combination of elements are called compounds. simple!
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you are the dull one here, i said a.n.i.o.m.a's are group of ibo's found in delta! aniocha.ndokwa.ika.etc! coming together of clans are groups! just like in chemistry combination of elements are called compounds. simple!

fagyhAwjkz

I am done with you.

I hardly waste time arguing all these rubbish this days.

There are many who are not tired of indulging in Useless argument. When you see them make una continue from where I stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

fagyhAwjkz

I am done with you.

I hardly waste time arguing all these rubbish this days.

There are many who are not tired of indulging in Useless argument. When you see them make una continue from where I stopped.

i never created this for argument! in case you have any question on filmmaking check my new thread, i will be there to answer any question u have..
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by IDENNAA(m): 2:37am On Apr 15, 2021
The little attention you Ikwerre minions get from some Igbo led you to believe we give a care...you can see the richness of your thread....smh

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by RedboneSmith(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2021
You should have just stuck to your topic, which is Ikwerre names; and not delved into the ethnicity issue at all. What sort of nonsense is "We are not Igbos but we are Ibos"?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2021
RedboneSmith:
You should have just stuck to your topic, which is Ikwerre names; and not delved into the ethnicity issue at all. What sort of nonsense is "We are not Igbos but we are Ibos"?

igbos the politicised form of the ibo's in s.e, just like calling sub-saharan africa afrika, that afrika cant be used for the morocans,egypt etc..
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Markbrowny: 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

You are not Ikwerre.

Listen to the Oba of Benin on his visit to Port Harcourt to unite Benin descendants in Rivers state which includes:

1. Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) people
2. Ekpeye people
3. Ogba people
4. Engenni people.

Stop spreading wrong stories. Respect we Ikwerre people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2021
Markbrowny:

You are not Ikwerre.

Listen to the Oba of Benin on his visit to Port Harcourt to unite Benin descendants in Rivers state which includes:

1. Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) people
2. Ekpeye people
3. Ogba people
4. Engenni people.

Stop spreading wrong stories. Respect we Ikwerre people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI

keep dreaming mr man. ikwerre is ikwerre we are not anybody except ikwerre..
and mr you are not an ikwerre... prove me wrong
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Markbrowny: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

keep dreaming mr man. ikwerre is ikwerre we are not anybody except ikwerre..
and mr you are not an ikwerre... prove me wrong

Shut up your mouth.

Attach by force.

You’re Ikwerre and you don’t know your history.

We Ikwerre people are originally from the great Benin Kingdom. That is our ancestral home.
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2021
Markbrowny:

Shut up your mouth.

Attach by force.

You’re Ikwerre and you don’t know your history.

We Ikwerre people are originally from the great Benin Kingdom. That is our ancestral home.

i can see you are mad! who is the "we"? attache by force... imagine what efontry! we ikwerre's are binins!.. e be like say you never see madness
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Markbrowny: 9:36pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i can see you are mad! who is the "we"? attache by force... imagine what efontry! we ikwerre's are binins!.. e be like say you never see madness

Oga We are Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) people and our ancestral home is Benin Kingdom.
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2021
Markbrowny:

Oga We are Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) people and our ancestral home is Benin Kingdom.

just shut up already.. ikwerre na ikwerre! binin na binin! gone are those days whem the so called big tribes speak for us.. ikwerre today isnt the one you know before! we more than a million now! and what we are is ikwerre! what we speak is ikwerre!.. so mr igbhinosa ewuare get da Bleep out of year you are and can never be a DIELI
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by kendological(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

just shut up already.. ikwerre na ikwerre! binin na binin! gone are those days whem the so called big tribes speak for us.. ikwerre today isnt the one you know before! we more than a million now! and what we are is ikwerre! what we speak is ikwerre!.. so mr igbhinosa ewuare get da Bleep out of year you are and can never be a DIELI
A million, grin
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by TA4TA4: 8:51pm On May 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEtAQTFx0cs

Rotimi amaechi say ikwere na igbo.... Wike say na lie.... Who e go believe?
Re: Beautiful Ikwerre Names And Meaning by ThickSharon123(f): 2:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

igbos the politicised form of the ibo's in s.e, just like calling sub-saharan africa afrika, that afrika cant be used for the morocans,egypt etc..

Ibo is the corrupted lingual term of Igbo, dear. Please, get your facts straight. I'm Ashanti, by tribe in Ghana. And Igbo's are a sweet tribe, I'm happy I have their blood. I'm speaking for them based on my mom, she says it hurts when you hear someone call his or her self Alukam, or one Igbo name and still speaks fluent Igbo that his kin can hear him and say, "I'm not Igbo."
It isn't the Igbo expansive agenda or all that stuff, as you may say but being in this present strata or contraption, the only way to sought your freedom is to know your identity.

We have Arochukwu Igbo, Anambra Igbo I believe, and none of them didn't make
small towns of villages and seperated themselves.
The way Ikwerres are doing, is just the same way a central Igbo dialect would seeprate themselves and call themselves seperate. However, I can change what your ancestor from a particular lineage had decided to change based on troubles or political issues at a certian time in his or her life.

But if you go to Yoruba land, when you speak, and call your name, they'll still identify you as what...Igbo, go to the Americas and you'll still have the same results.

Only you can change it, you don't need to follow your two generations concept, but find the answers yourself, and know yourself. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically / What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? / Uniben 2016/2017 Cut Off Marks For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.