Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) (51416 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Mc Oluomo should call his agberos to order cool

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Draslo(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by praiseneo(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Say yes to jungle justice
No cap undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by johnkey: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
damn
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by angusakpuogwu: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
The evil in the land is getting out of hand, Oh God � come to our rescue
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by neutralmind: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2021
So sad
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by lekki1444: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Am not surprised, the number of touts in lagos now ehh, is alarming. No security at all. this sanwoolu guy is the biggest idiot ever in lagos state governance. his 100% loyal to his master has only brought severe misery for lagosians. this man has no plans for lagosians. i still prefer Ambode tenure than this mess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by anyamashima(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Get sense you do not want
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Policemen should be stationed around that Ketu and Ojota vicinity permanently. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
R.I.P to the poor woman. But honestly this so called vigil of a thing is stupid and dangerous even in the so called Canada you are 60% sure to meet your bloody end on the streets at such hours of the night. Stop endangering yourself for religion it doesn't endanger itself for you.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2021
This is heartbreaking. Hope the family still relocates and somehow find comfort.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2021
No more birthday for the man
BerryP:
This is so sad. Imagine killed on her husband's birthday!!! I wonder if the man will ever celebrate his birthday again.

Also, imagine just when she and her family were just about to escape from Naija. May her soul rest in peace cry cry cry

To the cold-blooded and evil murderers, "There is no peace for the wicked" saith the Lord.

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by lekki1444: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2021
she get mind ooo. driving around ketu at 6 am. i cant even drive around there at 8 am. it has to be 10 am onwards. and all these fake christians doing night vigil. obviously the LORDS protection was not with her. do night vigil and the next day go and sleep with married man or go and beat your housegirl to death or cheat someone. my people forget church ooo, worship GOD with your good deeds and righteousness

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by airminem(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Overrated
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by AfroKnight: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2021
This is one of the reasons she wanted to relocate!

Nigeria!!!
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2021
aunty kemi . rip. she was my sister's friend. the killers no go do beta

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Once again religious piety fails to be a panacea to the ills of the society. We need real solutions to these real problems.

May she RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2021
daddytime:
It wasn't entirely Uhuru security-wise before the End-Sars saga, but the protest did birth a new, uninspired, unmotivated and almost an unconcerned police force who'd rather play a siddon look.

Exactly what I said. It is now out of hand. The country needs to do so much now before we all get consumed.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by ubimagos: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2021
You forgot IPOB ESN in the southeast!
Nukilia:
BH in the North, criminal gangs in the Southwest. Governor Sanwo Olu does not have a plan when it comes to rescuing the state from hoodlums. This simply means that a BAT presidency come 2023 would generate more hoodlums all over the 36 states of Nigeria...
Lagosians cannot continue with a hoodlum sympathetic government undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Minjim: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Do her attackers touched her phone?

Can't the police arrest area boys around that area and take their finger prints?

At least that'll be a start

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by nengibo: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Lagos of blood
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Franking: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Coming back from night vigil?

Religion. Meaningless exercise.

RIP.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Rest in peace Kemi. This is truly sad and quite unfortunate.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordPsalm(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
Kanu's boy are big boys. They are ONLY after ur sponsored genocidal securities and ur fulani terrorist brothers.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
RIP.
If you've known, you should have stayed back in Canada.

Nigerian government failing her citizens since amalgamation
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Night vigil.
Her god could not safe her.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2021
one million boys gang that emerged during covid 19 lockdown are still operating
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Flowerystar(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2021
That was how they collected my laptop and phone at knife point around 7 am. This country is no longer safe.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Lagoon0: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2021
daddytime:
It wasn't entirely Uhuru security-wise before the End-Sars saga, but the protest did birth a new, uninspired, unmotivated and almost an unconcerned police force who'd rather play a siddon look.
Before endsars sir. Me, my father and my uncle with my mother and other street members were outside guarding our community. Everywhere it happened around ojo.
The police told my dad we should send any criminal caught to their station.

During the endsars time many of the vibrant youth who volunteered for security also volunteer for ensars protest.

Today they're dead. Some left their pregnant wife alone.

I'm waiting for the day poor youth will start killing politicians and their family including thief's then people will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Bluffly: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Nukilia:
BH in the North, criminal gangs in the Southwest. Governor Sanwo Olu does not have a plan when it comes to rescuing the state from hoodlums. This simply means that a BAT presidency come 2023 would generate more hoodlums all over the 36 states of Nigeria...
Lagosians cannot continue with a hoodlum sympathetic government undecided

You can't reduce such crime to nearest minimum without social handouts. Our governments must see to this. Every thing cannot be solved with force.
They should arrest as many as possible, not to punish but to be rehabilitated and placed on monthly welfare.

On another thought, as good as this is, it will be ridiculed as stealing will become the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Lagoon0: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:
Do her attackers touched her phone?

Can't the police arrest area boys around that area and take their finger prints?

At least that'll be a start
It is even easier to track the call location sef. But 2023 is just the business of Nigeria now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / 4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.