Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) (51420 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by IRODANOSA(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
castiello:
People after reading the whole story as a private investigator I smell assassination, I think someone is not happy with her progress or she has over step her bounds and someone who knows her movements had decide to eliminate her, that’s what I sense and before you argue let me explain, robber or street urchins don’t just stab you unless you resist and we know that women easily submit to there attackers unless if it’s a rape case, and the was she was stabbed shows they wanted her dead and waited for her to die before calling her family obviously they wanted her family to know she has been killed and how did they know her password or the number of the family members to call when it’s clear that the attacked woman is already injured
Apt.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
a driver was complaint about this area on Mondays how they robbed a car three milters away from his car at night.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by dragunov: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn this is so terrible, Nigeria ain't safe anymore. and to think she and her family wanted to relocate to a saner clime before this terrible incident happened? damn.
may her soul rest in peace and those perpetrators will die in the most painful way.

You are just realizing that Nigeria is not safe?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by dragunov: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nukilia:
BH in the North, criminal gangs in the Southwest. Governor Sanwo Olu does not have a plan when it comes to rescuing the state from hoodlums. This simply means that a BAT presidency come 2023 would generate more hoodlums all over the 36 states of Nigeria...
Lagosians cannot continue with a hoodlum sympathetic government undecided

Thank you. Tinubu made crime an institution in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Too Bad. Lord, Av Messi.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
Stop attending vigil if the Church is not close to your house

Even if it's close, incidents like this can still happen. When vigil or prayer ends, people should wait till daybre
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by edgecution(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Ehya.
May her soul rest in peace.
Lagos is becoming too dangerous. Thanks to poverty. People are poor and desperate.
LMAO. Lagos is not becoming too dangerous. Lagos has always been like this. Since the 80s.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
castiello:
People after reading the whole story as a private investigator I smell assassination, I think someone is not happy with her progress or she has over step her bounds and someone who knows her movements had decide to eliminate her, that’s what I sense and before you argue let me explain, robber or street urchins don’t just stab you unless you resist and we know that women easily submit to there attackers unless if it’s a rape case,

Some women can surprise you when you least expect it. May be this is one of such. We've read about a lady who was preparing for her marriage who pursued a handbag snatcher into the middle of expressway and get knocked down by the speeding vehicles alongside the thief in Lagos state.

and the was she was stabbed shows they wanted her dead and waited for her to die before calling her family obviously they wanted her family to know she has been killed

If they had not called the family to inform them, wouldn't the family eventually know what happened to her. And that too wasn't the first time random killers would use the victims' phones to call the victims people and break the sad news to them. Call it insanity.

and how did they know her password or the number of the family members to call when it’s clear that the attacked woman is already injured

Not everyone uses password, pin or pattern. Some people use just normal lock that doesn't require password. We don't even know the type of phone. And people store numbers on their phones using the nature of their relationship as the name. Names like, dear, popsy mumsy, mummy, etc.

It could be random killing
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
The lady was at the wrong place at the right time and she lost her life for that... It can happened to anyone... God shall be our shepherd..Not to walk into this kind of situation in our life. So sad
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by chaloskyx: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
KANUS BOYS ARE IN THE EAST THIS HAPPEND IN ODUDUWA NAA
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:
Once again religious piety fails to be a panacea to the ills of the society. We need real solutions to these real problems.

May she RIP.

What has her death got to do with religious piety? Were her murderers said to be religious?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Image123:

What has her death got to do with religious piety? Were her murderers said to be religious?

She was coming from a night vigil, that religious activity did not prevent her from being attacked and killed. If it was a panacea, she would not have been attacked and killed.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

She was coming from a night vigil, that religious activity did not prevent her from being attacked and killed. If it was a panacea, she would not have been attacked and killed.

Jesus Christ was crucified after a night vigil of sorts in Gethsemane. Night vigils don't prevent people from being attacked and killed, who told you such? Even the church leadership will tell participants to be careful and not even go out until certain times perceived to be safe and in groups. The robbers and murderers are the ones who religious piety should stop from being murderous robbers.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Image123:

Jesus Christ was crucified after a night vigil of sorts in Gethsemane. Night vigils don't prevent people from being attacked and killed, who told you such? Even the church leadership will tell participants to be careful and not even go out until certain times perceived to be safe and in groups. The robbers and murderers are the ones who religious piety should stop from being murderous robbers.

Really? I used to think you went to night vigils to pray for protection from your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
wagazala:
Security in Lagos State under Gov Sanwolu's watch has nosedived. The Governor doesnt have a clue on what to do.

Take a look at what is going on in Ajah axis, hoodlums walk with guns and knives harrassing residents and business owners in the daytime and nothing is done about it. The Governor needs to wake up, his predecessors didnt perform this badly. Lagos is on reverse security wise....infrastructure wise sef.

Some people said he is d best governor
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
a driver was complaint about this area on Mondays how they robbed a car three milters away from his car at night.

Don't get stuck in that axis at. All.......it's a daily occurrence there
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Really? I used to think you went to night vigils to pray for protection from your enemies.

It's a costly assumption as you have seen. Jesus Christ didn't go to vigils for protection. And most church vigil organizers tell you to take necessary precautions as said.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Image123:

It's a costly assumption as you have seen. Jesus Christ didn't go to vigils for protection. And most church vigil organizers tell you to take necessary precautions as said.

So you can't pray to your god for protection from your enemies? Or is that your god won't grant the request?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Jostoman: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2021
daddytime:
It wasn't entirely Uhuru security-wise before the End-Sars saga, but the protest did birth a new, uninspired, unmotivated and almost an unconcerned police force who'd rather play a siddon look.
Lai Muhammed second
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2021
LordReed:

So you can't pray to your god for protection from your enemies? Or is that your god won't grant the request?

You can pray to God for anything. Protection is not the primary purpose of vigils like you insinuate, that's the point. There's no Bible reference or instruction or teaching stating so, it's your assumption. And like i showed you, even Jesus Christ Himself(Oga patapata) was "kidnapped", arrested and killed in a most gruesome manner immediately after a vigil.
There is a need to WATCH, if prayers were all that was required or the panacea for security, there will be no instruction to watch and pray. Most church vigils i know will inform the participants to be careful. Some will not even let people go out or come in at certain times due to security and safety. And they will tell them to walk in large groups/numbers. So i am wondering why you get the idea that going to vigil means you don't need to be security conscious.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Image123:

You can pray to God for anything. Protection is not the primary purpose of vigils like you insinuate, that's the point. There's no Bible reference or instruction or teaching stating so, it's your assumption. Andý like i showed you, even Jesus Christ Himself(Oga patapata) was "kidnapped", arrested and killed in a most gruesome manner immediately after a vigil.
There is a need to WATCH, if prayers were all that was required or the panacea for security, there will be no instruction to watch and pray. Most church vigils i know will inform the participants to be careful. Some will not even let people go out or come in at certain times due to security and safety. And they will tell them to walk in large groups/numbers. So i am wondering why you get the idea that going to vigil means you don't need to be security conscious.

It may not be the primary purpose but it certainly features very prominently. Without a doubt she must have prayed for protection, even if she didn't I still find it quite telling that she gets attacked after a night vigil and doesn't live to tell the tale. Quite telling indeed.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
LordReed:

It may not be the primary purpose but it certainly features very prominently. Without a doubt she must have prayed for protection, even if she didn't I still find it quite telling that she gets attacked after a night vigil and doesn't live to tell the tale. Quite telling indeed.

i wonder what Jesus should say then, He just came out of a vigil into a gruesome death. Look at Jesus Christ and the Bible, not at the major joke that a lot of christainity is(became) to judge christianity. The God you pray to says WATCH and pray, not just pray. The church you pray in says watch and pray, not just pray. But you come up with the reasoning that prayer alone should be it. You are likely a victim of the health and wealth prosperity gospel. Check the Bible.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Image123:

i wonder what Jesus should say then, He just came out of a vigil into a gruesome death. Look at Jesus Christ and the Bible, not at the major joke that a lot of christainity is(became) to judge christianity. The God you pray to says WATCH and pray, not just pray. The church you pray in says watch and pray, not just pray. But you come up with the reasoning that prayer alone should be it. You are likely a victim of the health and wealth prosperity gospel. Check the Bible.

So every christian should expect to be killed?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by capitalzero: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Flowerystar:
That was how they collected my laptop and phone at knife point around 7 am. This country is no longer safe.
I am sorry about that.
It is not safe to be outdoor between 6pm to 8am anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by capitalzero: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
tamdun:
Shebi una want sars to end? Na only sars fit deal with those hardened criminals but... lipsrsealed

Sars were using them to make money. They arrest and release them. Circle continues.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
LordReed:

So every christian should expect to be killed?

Verily. Expect the worst in this world because the devil is the prince of this world and the christian's kingdom is not of this world.

John16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2Ti_3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

While you expect that from the world, you have faith in God for ultimate salvation and judgement of the world. And that faith is IN GOD, which is a living faith, a faith with works, a proactive faith, a faith that watches, a faith that flees from danger as instructed by Jesus, a faith that grows and engages in warfare. It's a textbook on it's own but the above is a summary.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Image123:

Verily. Expect the worst in this world because the devil is the prince of this world and the christian's kingdom is not of this world.

John16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2Ti_3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

While you expect that from the world, you have faith in God for ultimate salvation and judgement of the world. And that faith is IN GOD, which is a living faith, a faith with works, a proactive faith, a faith that watches, a faith that flees from danger as instructed by Jesus, a faith that grows and engages in warfare. It's a textbook on it's own but the above is a summary.

Wow. OK o!
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Image123(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2021
LordReed:

Wow. OK o!

1Cor 4:9  For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 

2Co 11:25  Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 
2Co 11:26  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

Yeah, these and more are what is in the Bible. The health and wealth false prosperity doctrine which you are probably hit by says stuff like be a christian and you have no sickness, many riches and all el dorado you need. It's more of deceptive sales. The Bible has clear terms and conditions for those who sincerely care to know more.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Image123:

1Cor 4:9  For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 

2Co 11:25  Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 
2Co 11:26  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

Yeah, these and more are what is in the Bible. The health and wealth false prosperity doctrine which you are probably hit by says stuff like be a christian and you have no sickness, many riches and all el dorado you need. It's more of deceptive sales. The Bible has clear terms and conditions for those who sincerely care to know more.

Understood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.