Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) (40383 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / 2023: Protest Against Using Of BVAS By INEC Hits Ogun, / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Odua is here oo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
They are coming to wail.. grin grin

Watch out...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Dis ones wan cut Tinubu's ticket. Those who feed off from a certain politician with 2023 presidential ambition from that region will begin to sweat and feel so pained by the actions of these people more than even the man with the ambition.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Those must be ipob members Lagos branch. grin grin

Meanwhile;

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2021
I hope they are serious minded comrades. Y'll please be nice to the New formed Republic. They need to taste the anarchy and war before taken serious. Cos the fulani hausa won't fold their hands and watch them wallow in confusion.

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by techmo(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2021
I wonder why it's always Ibos opening threads of Odua nation and commenting

Anyways for me , it's BAT2023 or Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

And yes we are voting in Southwest

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Bkayyy: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2021
These people are always 50 years behind Ndigbo.
"No more Nigerian election in our land" is something Ndigbo /Biafrans have done, dusted and forgotten. Infact these ones doing there own after years Ndigbo did it laughed at us the same way they laughing at ESN today. After like 20 years when we are done with ESN and are talking about Biafran 2nd presidential election they will start doing their own ESN.
Remember them laughing at IPOB for protesting in Britain? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at IPOB for tagging people? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at Ndigbo for looking for their own country? Who does it now?
We see 50 years ahead all of them. As for Hausa and Northern minorities like TIV we see 150 years ahead of them while these ones protesting now see 100 years ahead of them. So expect their own next century.
I am happy I am from the progressive side of the country. The ones that lead. The ones that understand the future and adapt to it not the ones that learn from experience.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Who take them serious.

8 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Refinedbeing(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol. Koikoi and his boss igboho should leave this Yoruba nation freedom struggle for the intellects honestly. They should stop embarrasing us.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Lol. Koikoi and his boss igboho should leave this Yoruba nation freedom struggle for the intellects honestly. They should stop embarrasing us.

Embarrasing you, smh. Who are the supposed intellects if I may ask? The foolish intellects that have folded their arms for so long while their people are being killed. One of major nigerian problems is the self acclaimed educated idiots that believe they know everything.
They are doing what your supposed foolish intellects are supposed to be doing yet you are complaining.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Refinedbeing(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Embarrasing you, smh. Who are the supposed intellects if I may ask? The foolish intellects that have folded their arms for so long while their people are being killed. One of major nigerian problems is the self acclaimed educated idiots that believe they know everything.
They are doing what your supposed foolish intellects are doing yet you are complaining.
I don't usually respond to all mentions but.. What is it about secession and new country creation that igboho and his boy knows? The man that registered Yoruba Nation with UNPO knows the right steps and he's taking it without causing unnecessary uproar.

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by November1857(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
I wonder why it's always Ibos opening threads of Odua nation and commenting

Anyways for me , it's BAT2023 or Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

And yes we are voting in Southwest
Afonja and blindness are like 5&6! Tinubu is suffering from chronic dementia which manifest in his speech , you want him to be president!
Stead of advising him to stay out politice and take care of his Heath...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by techmo(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2021
November1857:
Afonja and blindness are like 5&6! Tinubu is suffering from chronic dementia which manifest in his speech , you him to be president!
Stead of advising him to stay out politice and take care of his Heath...

Do you even understand what damentia means

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by November1857(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Do you even understand what damentia means
Do you want me to teach you Stop supporting mediocrity !

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Refinedbeing:
I don't usually respond to all mentions but.. What is it about secession and new country creation that igboho and his boy knows? The man that registered Yoruba Nation with UNPO knows the right steps and he's taking it without causing unnecessary uproar.

This is a public space if you don't want your opinion to be challenged you have to keep it to yourself. Where do you think you are You think you are in your village where nobody talks when you talk??

Now, let me ask you this how many people have they killed with their campaign How many people have they threatened, Mr Intellect? Can you tell us what the right steps are? For a long time a particular section of the country has been saying they don't know what restructuring means since nobody is taking agitation seriously, but with the recent happenings across the country the message is now clear to them and they know what restructuring means and now want to sit on the table. Do you need a PhD to know what living in a good country look or feel like? They are creating awareness to let people know what they can get from Yoruba nation instead of the chaos they are getting from the useless country at the moment. The only thing you can add is that they are not intellects and they should wait for foolish intellects until they are all killed.

51 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Culmination of unchecked fulani terrorism. This one will hit Tinubu very hard.

10 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nonexistent:
Those must be ipob members Lagos branch. grin grin

Meanwhile;
Na im your papa no fit wait and sleep in 1993

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Shut up. Is your father not a man and educated what did he achieved with his education. What have you achieve with yours?

18 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'm fully in support

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is just the perfect time to end the unholy matrimony....

I hate it when some people shout “get your PVC” if you want good govt?

Nigerian can’t work , it’s laid on a faulty foundation
We no be one !

A fisherman from delta who is a Christian
Can never share same culture with a cattle rearer from the north who believes so much in his religion...

15 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Splendor4(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
whats the meaning of this . Nigeria is United is the biggest scam in Nigeria's history

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Grace001: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jokers....

You can’t separate Nigerians from their oppressors. Nigerians are in love with their oppressors

Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling life style. It’s initial gragra as usual

Nigerians will still vote another useless leaders that will inflict hardship on them

Nigerians are used to hardship. hardship has become a way of life to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who I offend wey make them carry me come Nigeria say na Nigeria dem go born me, why me? Of all people innocent me, I dey go find my real country jor

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Make una shift make some folks Dear Supreme Leader breath jor
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by egemgeo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good thing is that those you mock have come back much stronger, and
Nigeria knows for sure that it cannot repeat such nonsense with them.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonsense fools. lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
I dey with u

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by RealDuchess(f): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
What are we still waiting for? Divide this country already.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.