Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms (6917 Views)

APC Fixes New Dates For Closure Of Purchase, Submission Of Forms / Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud / APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Cti28(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
donmixc:
APC is taking over Anambra state this year, we won't allow ESN and his stupid PDP and apga party destroy that state further
[/s]
Cry cry baby, you want to see your mother - shame
Shame shame shame - shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2021
With all the military in Nigeria, APC can never win Anambra State.
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by pickatyou1: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Rubbish and ingredient.
The wahala wey dem cause never do.
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Anaerobi(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2021
hmmmm... Money...
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by BlackFlamefromP: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Where are the feminists?

I think feminists should sue APC. Why should they mention 'female aspirants' and 'physically challenged people' in the same sentence and make their fees the same? Is APC trying to tell us that being a woman is synonymous with being physically challenged? grin

Anyway, I would have loved to see a physically challenged person become a governor of the state though!
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by cattylove7(f): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2021
ie y d wrong people keep on getting into power very sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmo800wVcA
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Whoknowsme: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2021
donmixc:
APC is taking over Anambra state this year, we won't allow ESN and his stupid PDP and apga party destroy that state further
Speak for yourself..... Don't speak for the people of Anambra
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by renheart(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2021
That's why stealing is inevitable in Nigerian politicians. Thieves
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2021
APC will still fail. Anambra no be Imo state. I trust them for that one.
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Kessythegeek(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Nawa.
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2021
So you mean some people in SE still want to pay such amount to pick apc form?

So people never understand the evil apc stand for in this country? I can not pay N100 to pick apc shit form infact I will rather give the money to the needy than use my N100 purchase destiny destroyer party like apc. God forbid.

Nigeria can never learn. Until we started rejecting this useless party infact go Mexico way by beating up any failed politician these people will never learn talking alone can not do it.

I spit!!!
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by wiseoneking: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2021
donmixc:
The biggest dreamer in Naira land. Lol
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Davefed(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2021
PNomsule:
The N22.5m fee is fair considering that governing a state in Nigeria, without having been hugely successful in your own venture defeats your quest for the seat.
come on it is not fair. what about the middle class? Is governorship only meant for the rich and elite class...
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Davefed(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2021
This is ridiculous the fee of nomination suppose to accommodate both the middle and upper class. Only a thief can buy that form, an hard earned money can't be wasted like that.. this is just a strategy to keep recycling thiefs and their sycophants in the corridor of power... Can a civil servant after 35 years of service purchase that form? Nigeria democracy is just shit!
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by scdyxgg: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Beedude(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2021
samwillyco1:
Noted

What happens to those that will loose the primary election, I hope that the party will refund them
If u play Chelsea to win Westbrom and dem chop 2 - 5. Will Bet9ja naija refund ?
The only compensation the party can afford is ; if they win the state, they will likely involve them and surely monetary gain will follow
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Trimjos: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2021
donmixc:
[s]APC is taking over Anambra state this year, we won't allow ESN and his stupid PDP and apga party destroy that state further[/s]
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Johnrake69: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
This is what I'm talking about. The system is already rigged. Democracy has already been monetized.

To change the status quo the masses has to chance away the political class. That's the only way
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by Ferrous(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2021
I pity anybody wey go purchase APC form; na waste of money and energy
Re: Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms by PNomsule: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Davefed:
come on it is not fair. what about the middle class? Is governorship only meant for the rich and elite class...

Looking at it from your point, I'll say u made a valid point, but then again, if u look at it from my POV... that also stands correct bruv. Being that the average man has no business in governing a state.

The states have been badly managed to the point that it should be proven and seen to be so, that an aspirant has been successful at managing a venture of notable proportion before he can be allowed to throw his hat in the ring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Special Force In Abuja Yesterday, Pics / Our Officer Didn't Shoot Any Medical Doctor - Delta PPRO, DSP Edafe / Senegal Offers Land To Haitians While Nigeria Has Offered Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.