Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Will Atheist Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Atheist Go To Hell (3361 Views)

Where Do Atheist Go? / How To Make Atheist Go To Church / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Atheist Go To Hell by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Will atheist go to hell

Assuming he lives a sinfree life he treats others well does charitable work and does not practice evil.
Will jesus accept him into his kingdom or hell

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by heendrix(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Will atheist go to hell

Assuming he lives a sinfree life he treats others well does charitable work and does not practice evil.

Can you accept someone into ur house after blatantly denying you exist??

Besides all ur good deeds are nothing but a filthy rag bfr God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Righteousness2(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
No matter how Sinless , Righteous or good you claim you are, if your righteousness is not founded in JESUS Christ, it is a Waste.

If you do not Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven.
What u are engaged in is mere religious activity.

Once you Miss Heaven... you Cannot Miss Hell!

2 Likes

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by obonujoker(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Without Jesus , no heaven

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Will atheist go to hell

Will one who lives and dies as an atheist go to Hell? The answer is absolutely not. Unbelievers have been judged by God and so cease to exist when they take their last breath here on earth. Those who do not believe in God have no afterlife. undecided

The only way for anyone, atheists included, to enter into the Kingdom of God is to believe in Jesus Christ. This act of obedience grants the atheists salvation from the condemnation of Sin(Death - not to be confused with sin itself) with the gift of eternal life(grace) and access to the Kingdom of God (Heaven or Hell) where that eternal life can then be spent. undecided

Should the now believer plan to spend that eternal token in Heaven, then such a one would need to further submit oneself to obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, in order to fulfill such a desire. undecided
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by lilvicky68(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Atheist doesn't believe in heaven or hell.. nothing concern aboki with midweek service..

11 Likes

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Pastorjohn2: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Atheism is a mental disorder
No normal human will deny the existence of God and jesus christ our savior

I pity and spit on their unborn generation
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Pastorjohn2: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Will one who lives and dies as an atheist go to Hell? The answer is absolutely not. Unbelievers have been judged by God and so cease to exist when they take their last breath here on earth. Those who do not believe in God have no afterlife. undecided

The only way for anyone, atheists included, to enter into the Kingdom of God is to believe in Jesus Christ. This act of obedience grants the atheists salvation from the condemnation of Sin(Death - not to be confused with sin itself) with the gift of eternal life(grace) and access to the Kingdom of God (Heaven or Hell) where that eternal life can then be spent. undecided

Should the now believer plan to spend that eternal token in Heaven, then such a one would need to further submit oneself to obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, in order to fulfill such a desire. undecided
Shut up before I curse you
Denying jesus is no different from forfeiting your chance of eternal life.
All religions are false if jesus isn't the heart of it.
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Atheism is a mental disorder
No normal human will deny the existence of God and jesus christ our savior

I pity and spit on their unborn generation

And by this, you have revealed that you indeed suffer from a mental delusion of your own. undecided

Did God or Jesus Christ say you could spit on anyone let alone the children of those you choose to hate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Pastorjohn2: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
And by this, you have not here clearly revealed that you yourself are suffering from your own mental torment? undecided

Did God or Jesus Christ say you could spit on anyone let alone the children of those you choose to hate? undecided
Whom are you to tell me what my God has revealed to me in secrets? You spawn of satan.

Give your life to christ before you burn in the pits of hell.
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Shut up before I curse you
Denying jesus is no different from forfeiting your chance of eternal life.
All religions are false if jesus isn't the heart of it.
Did Jesus Christ tell you that those who deny Him are forfeiting eternal life? undecided

Stop pretending you have any idea who Jesus Christ is... be honest and get yourself some mental health care before it is too late. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Whom are you to tell me what my God has revealed to me in secrets? You spawn of satan.

You don't know God..certainly don't know Jesus Christ. You never have and probably never will, if you don't get yourself some help before it is too late for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Pastorjohn2: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Did Jesus Christ tell you that those who deny Him are forfeiting eternal life? undecided

Stop pretending you have any idea who Jesus Christ is... be honest and get yourself some mental health care before it is too late. undecided
You're obviously a spawn of satan with no knowledge of my God
Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

I can already see you and your generation burning in the pits of hell
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

You're obviously a spawn of satan with no knowledge of my God
Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

I can already see you and your generation burning in the pits of hell
Burning in Hell ke? There is no body in hell so how can you see anyone in there? undecided

Look, get yourself the necessary mental health care and stop going around another charlatan deceiving people in the name of God. undecided
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Will atheist go to hell

His problems are and shall be

1) Guilt of Past Deeds BEFORE his "sinless" state of affairs!

2) Who Adjudged him "Sinless" when The True and Real Judge has not yet Judged! In fact The Court has not yet been Convened!

3) Guilt of Sins Committed After "Sinless" State of Affairs!

4) The Gravity of Denying Him and Teaching Others to Deny Him, it may be One of the Unforgivable Offences Against The Holy Spirit (Remember God is Holy and God is Spirit, hence Holy Spirit) and I think it is! (Thanks Heedrix grin)
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

Can you accept someone into ur house after blatantly denying you exist??

Oh, Sweet Answer!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Will one who lives and dies as an atheist go to Hell? The answer is absolutely not. Unbelievers have been judged by God and so cease to exist when they take their last breath here on earth.

When and where have they being Judged? Even the First Sinner, Cain has not yet been Judged!

Stop reading the Bible with YOUR WISHES IN MIND and Seek the Truth that is True, Even if You Hate it.

God did not fashion Truth after your own or anyone's pleasure!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Burning in Hell ke? There is no body in hell so how can you see anyone in there? undecided

Jude 3-7 Clearly Told us some of the Occupants there, Angels, the Residents of Sodom and Gomorrah, Balaam, Korah and his Multitude who Foolishly Challenged and Planned A Coup d'etat Against Moses!

And of course, I see you are still patronizing and responding to pastorjohn2 and have not yet fired him your malicious insults and ridicules which are fore runners to your Malice rather you are being Cool and even patronizing.

Why? because, you know that A Wrong can not and Can Never Correct Another Wrong".

Only Rights Correct Wrongs!

But I understand, Truths And Rightness Are Very Very Painful to a WrongDoer!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by BetterChurch: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Will atheist go to hell

Atheists will not go to hell. The Lords of Karma are responsible for judgement in the afterlife based on one's deeds and actions.

Modified: Many will be reincarnated until Spiritual Freedom is attained.
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Righteousness2(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Atheist doesn't believe in heaven or hell.. nothing concern aboki with midweek service..
Believe or no Believe is irrelevant!
Everyone on the Face of the Planet have just 2 Destinations and the end of our lives on earth.
It's either Heaven or Hell!
If you Miss Heaven, you cannot Miss Hell
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
The traditional believe of heaven and hell is a lie God has no plan to take good people or bad ones to anywhere, it's either Adam live as a youth forever or grow old, get sick and die!
Christianity is not about deeds that seems good from the standpoint of humans, anyone who wants to live forever in Paradise must subject himself or herself to Jesus' counseling, because Mankind enter into this mess through Adamic sin and that's why we are all growing old, getting sick and dying! Romans 5:12
Anyone who rejects Jesus' teachings no matter how good such a person appears to be from the viewpoint of man he cannot enter into God's kingdom (everlasting life) {John 3:16} all those deeds that's seems good in people's eyes (without subjection to Jesus' orders) are like filth in God's eyes! Isaiah 64:6
Satan just blindfolded billions of people with false religions {2Corinthians 4:4} therefore even when they claim Christians and calling upon Jesus' name both day and night but failed to live by Jesus' teachings they will all perish {Matthew 7:21-23} God doesn't have the time to start roasting people as taught by false religionists {Jeremiah 7:31} it's either you practice the righteousness taught by Christ and continue living or practice your own righteousness as approved by the world and return to non-existence! Romans 6:23
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MightySparrow: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2021
If they merit it, why not?
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MightySparrow: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The traditional believe of heaven and hell is a lie God has no plan to take good people or bad ones to anywhere, it's either Adam live as a youth forever or grow old, get sick and die!
Christianity is not about deeds that seems good from the standpoint of humans, anyone who wants to live forever in Paradise must subject himself or herself to Jesus' counseling, because Mankind enter into this mess through Adamic sin and that's why we are all growing old, getting sick and dying! Romans 5:12
Anyone who rejects Jesus' teachings no matter how good such a person appears to be from the viewpoint of man he cannot enter into God's kingdom (everlasting life) {John 3:16} all those deeds that's seems good in people's eyes (without subjection to Jesus' orders) are like filth in God's eyes! Isaiah 64:6
Satan just blindfolded billions of people with false religions {2Corinthians 4:4} therefore even when they claim Christians and calling upon Jesus' name both day and night but failed to live by Jesus' teachings they will all perish {Matthew 7:21-23} God doesn't have the time to start roasting people as taught by false religionists {Jeremiah 7:31} it's either you practice the righteousness taught by Christ and continue living or practice your own righteousness as approved by the world and return to non-existence! Romans 6:23

Ha!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Can you see why a JW will never accept a noneJW as a Christian? smiley

If they merit it

Merit what?
How are they going to merit it?

Jesus said many will struggle really hard to enter but they will not make it {Luke 13:24} but here you are saying a person who doesn't even care "can merit it"

Òdè Òpònú Olódo! cheesy

MightySparrow:

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by bigfrancis21: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Will atheist go to hell

Absolutely not, that is if the theory of hell fire exists. Religion and religious beliefs are man made institutions. Every single person belongs to the creator and he loves every one the same regardless of whatever religious belief you choose to have.

Religion does have its benefits. It serves as a support system to those who need it. It also serves as a deterrent to those who need discipline in their lives. However, every soul/individual evolves to the point when they will outgrow the need for and dependency on religion and will start to ask questions. Atheism is only but a beginning of that graduation from religion. Yes, a creator or God or Chukwu does exist but you don’t have to belong to any religion to believe in him or acknowledge his existence. The existence of your fellow human is simply evidence for the existence of a creator for ‘we all are gods but we don’t know it’. gods = mini versions of the creator.

In the end it doesn’t matter what your religious beliefs are, but rather how well lived your life was according to the principle of love.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

How shall they merit it when 1) They Denied The Judge Him and say and said all kinds of Fowl things (Blasphemies) Against him?

2) They taught others too, to Deny Him and cause them also to speak Blasphemies Against Him!

3) Not to talk of their Former Guilt of Sins, mmh! They have a Loooong Road to Cover!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Can you see why a JW will never accept a noneJW as a Christian? smiley

If they merit it

Merit what?
How are they going to merit it?

Jesus said many will struggle really hard to enter but they will not make it {Luke 13:24} but here you are saying a person who doesn't even care "can merit it"

Òdè Òpònú Olódo! cheesy

You don't believe in hell as a place of punishment, Why contribute, that is hypocrisy.

However,

The Bible says, ' the wages of sin is death....'

Where you end, you earned.
Wages means labour, rewards, is justly given.

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
The OP asked a question and i made him realize that the answer is capital NO!

As you've rightly quoted Apostle Paul: the wages of sin is DEATH not HELL! smiley

MightySparrow:

You don't believe in hell as a place of punishment, Why contribute, that is hypocrisy.

However,

The Bible says, ' the wages of sin is death....'

Where you end, you earned.
Wages means labour, rewards, is justly given.
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by livingchrist: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yes Atheist will go to hell! Going to heaven is not by works!

1 Like

Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
The wages of sin is DEATH and all dead people are buried in the Grave (Hell) before resurrection so atheists case is nothing special!

livingchrist:

Yes Atheist will go to hell! Going to heaven is not by works!
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by MightySparrow: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The OP asked a question and i made him realize that the answer is capital NO!

As you've rightly quoted Apostle Paul: the wages of sin is DEATH not HELL! smiley

Which do you choose?
Re: Will Atheist Go To Hell by Lovelyperson(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Christ won't have said this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is God Partial; Thoughts From The Jacob And Esau Biblical Story / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable / Stop Arguing With Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.