Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (20588 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by merits(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gthi
murtalaa:
Omotola is Nigeria's low budget Beyonce.
This one wey dey use omosexy marriage as a case study, make them no scatter their wedding with their bad mouth.i fear 9ja no be small.
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by merits(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
This Omo husband eye nor too clear..

I dey hear some kain story about am...

angry
Abeg tell us,we like to hear.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by meobizy(f): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you believe Omotola hasn’t slept out of her matrimonial bed then I have a bridge to sell to you. This is Nairaland so ignorance is always allowed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Skillsnigeria: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by merits(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Ok since we are discussing marriage here...

Firstly, If you are planning to get married soon, seek God First before taking that bold step.

Secondly, we sell affordable and beautiful brand new wedding gowns for 28k, 40-57k, 62-67k and 70k upwards! All extremely beautiful, and service is beautiful & warming.

Just send me a message through my WhatsApp link below.

Just tell us you have nothing to contribute rather than to come advertise your expensive Aba product here.abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by murtalaa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omotola is Nigeria's low budget Beyonce.
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by emmnprince(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Didn't read.

Better read so that you can learn something. Don't intentionally dull your brain and sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by emmnprince(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:
A lot of couples are not compatible right from set. Most marriages were based on "what I stand to gain" from each other

Guys do look at boobs, ass and beautiful face
Ladies would be checking handsomeness, wealth and ready made man.

Forgetting that there are other criteria's for marriage then at the long run, it collapse. embarassed

Sometimes when I see my parents marriage, I envy them and pray to have a responsible and compatible partner.

To all single guys and ladies pray to God to not miss it MARITALLY cos if you do, you've missed it totally in life.

God help me to choose rightly when the time comes. Amen grin

Work on your morals and social skills and don't allow lust (popular referred to as love) to blind you when in a healthy relationship. Then God will do the rest!
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by emmnprince(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher. grin

Does this also apply to women?
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Revere27: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
emmnprince:

Work on your morals and social skills and don't allow lust (popular referred to as love) to blind you when in a healthy relationship. Then God will do the rest!

Noted... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by olisaEze(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
"Getting married and staying married are two different things". No bi lie! grin

Every slay queen including the end time feminists dream of a proposal from a 'knight in shining armor', a grand wedding, and a happily ever after.

They seldom realize that those fancy stories they have been bred on always stops at the wedding part because the "happily ever after" does not come from flights of fancy but smart compromise & hard work!

Forget 'Sleeping Beauty', read 'She Stoops To Conquer', it’ll prepare u better for life. cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:
All this long story just to say that her husband was a mature man who didn’t get upset that his wife kissed someone for a movie role.

Yea her marriage lasted because her husband supported her success. Didn’t feel belittled by it and didn’t try to stop her growth.

There’s no doubt that there were days or weeks when she couldn’t make dinner. Surely there were times she had to travel (even internationally) for movies roles. His manhood didn’t shrink because he held down the home front and helped her succeed.

So while we give her credit as the beautiful and successful woman that she is, I hope young men learn from her man too

here comes the twist, thot it wuld av bin poco buh not surprised you missed the point, full stop seems to be una forte. read thru again and you will realize the focus should be omotola
Truly her husband is matured buh omosexy walked in a way that earned his trust.
No man will support a proud or insubordinate wife, with her fame & influence omosexy never acted she is above captain, she could have a richer man but she stayed contented with a man not on forbes.
He held the homefont for his wife because most times when he is absent that is what is wife does. it is easy to fill in for colleagues you know aint lazy, ones that would av done their job if available, without complaints.
There is a reason men don't get home training like young gurls do from there mother .. all a man needs is a good woman + love, the best in him will come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Oshiogwemoh(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree with this writeup because in population sampling, you select the characteristics of a sampled few and then generalize.
Even if you decide to use Taro Yamane's sampling formula or Kumar's appropriation formula and rank it up with Pearsons', you'd see that the odds are against celebrity marriages.

Just because Omotola's marriage is not over yet does not mean it won't be over or should be used as a yardstick.
If you doubt me, ask Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman who divorced after 30 years of marriage.
The face with the best makeup has the worst pimples and the miracle performing pastor also needs a miracle.
We know what we know about them so never say never and stop with the hasty conclusions.
kai!!! awon aye!
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Marriage is overrated.

Even many years of marriage should not be envied.

Onigbinde spent years married only to finally divorce his wife in old age.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Chimeluv(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
He allows her to do what she wants and She allows him to what he wants thats why they are still together undecided

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Hyland(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
The relationship is gonna last because their's freedom.
They are both cheating on each other, so none of them can cry foul.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Superpower(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Using omotola's marriage as a case study like you know them personally.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher. grin

Hahahahaha bro you wicked I swear.

Philosopher!!!
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by excel101(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
The Ekeindes marriage should be a model for all, especially to Omotola's colleagues. Most times we buy books on how to keep our marriages alive and going but often times forget to learn or ask questions from those that has recorded or achieved years of practical success in their's. I believed that if couples can be able to handle these 3 magor elements correctly, then they can be said to be on their way to a successful marriage. They include; 1. The knowledge of God's word. 2. Trust. Tolerance. 3. Removal of pride. Marriage challenges definitely come, but aforenentioned 3 elements to a successful marriage as stated above is the only way out.
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree with this writeup because in population sampling, you select the characteristics of a sampled few and then generalize.
Even if you decide to use Taro Yamane's sampling formula or Kumar's appropriation formula and rank it up with Pearsons', you'd see that the odds are against celebrity marriages.

Just because Omotola's marriage is not over yet does not mean it won't be over or should be used as a yardstick.
If you doubt me, ask Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman who divorced after 30 years of marriage.

The face with the best makeup has the worst pimples and the miracle performing pastor also needs a miracle.
We know what we know about them so never say never and stop with the hasty conclusions.

Life has no perfection therefore anything can happen or is possible, contrary to ur opinion any marriage over 20 - 25yrs is worth the reference or example, most celebrity marriage now bearly last 5yrs some are even months ... therefore if their is any that lasted 20yrs n above i strongily believe its worth the praises nd reference.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Funflipper: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
capatainrambo:
The woman looks like a husband beater

Rather the man is a simp. He goes to the market to buy groceries while she chills at home.
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Fanuchi007: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
diz one na project wai I de hear case study?
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is insightful. Speaking of the population size(N), in the movie industry what will that be?
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by etrange: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Or a red piller. Lol

I think women become philosophers when they end up with a bad man while men become red pillars when they end up with a bad lady.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Raskass: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Some are lucky
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Godwin25king: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
k
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
excel101:
The Ekeindes marriage should be a model for all, especially to Omotola's colleagues. Most times we buy books on how to keep our marriages alive and going but often times forget to learn or ask questions from those that has recorded or achieved years of practical success in their's. I believed that if couples can be able to handle these 3 magor elements correctly, then they can be said to be on their way to a successful marriage. They include; 1. The knowledge of God's word. 2. Trust. Tolerance. 3. Removal of pride. Marriage challenges definitely come, but aforenentioned 3 elements to a successful marriage as stated above is the only way out.

Lol grin

Omo T and her captain are both hôes they have an open marriage where each spouse fücks whichever third party they fancy

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? / Desmond Elliot And John Njamah Throwback Photo / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.