Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lets Do More! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Do More! (724 Views)

Lets Do The Right Thing / For The Love Of Buhari/osinbajo...lets Do This! / Jonathan Or Buahri... Who Wins.... Lets Do The Rating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
The needs to provide the necessary infrastructure to drive real development informed the administration’s heavy investment in the rehabilitation and construction of roads both rural areas. At the last count, 389 kilometers of tarred roads had been completed while 188 kilometers more on the way. In addition, hundreds of kilometres of rural roads have been paved by the imo Road maintenance Agency, IROMA, now being reorganized for better efficiency.

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
LETS VOTE DR IKEDI GODSON OHAKIM>>>

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
lets vote for continuity in good governance!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
lets vote for a contemporary leader, who has style!!!

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
lets vote for an exemplary leader!!!!!!!

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
imo is in the hands of god!!

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
massive road construction by the ohakim administartion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lets Do More! by andrewnwa: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
ocinawata, your victory is sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lets Do More! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
yawn. . . and look at all the buildings surrounding those roads. abeg, commot for dia
Re: Lets Do More! by Arosa(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
nice roads, very impressive.
Re: Lets Do More! by Bawss1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
I saw this thread and the first thing I thought was Lets Do More Photoshopping cheesy
Re: Lets Do More! by EzeUche3(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bawss1:

I saw this thread and the first thing I thought was Lets Do More Photoshopping cheesy

No. . . That is not a photoshop job. Owerri does look like that. However, Ohakim is still a fool.
Re: Lets Do More! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
EzeUche__:

No. . . That is not a photoshop job. Owerri does look like that. However, Ohakim is still a fool.
how many times will you get banned? and are you really in PH?
Re: Lets Do More! by EzeUche3(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

how many times will you get banned? and are you really in PH?

Actually, I have been banned once this week. And something happened to my original moniker. No, I am not in PH, but I will be at the end of May. It is time for me to come home.
Re: Lets Do More! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
EzeUche__:

Actually, I have been banned once this week. And something happened to my original moniker. No, I am not in PH, but I will be at the end of May. It is time for me to come home.
only once? well, thats a miracle!
awwwww, so what are you plans when you get back & can you take me with you? haha.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tunde Bakare Saying Now? / Fresh Trouble For Ibb, Atiku, Gusau / Again, Buhari Dares Jonathan-arrest Me If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.