Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,684 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. (1313 Views)

My Unforgettable Experiences With Honda; Advice Needed! / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by veeberry(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Though a source of living to so many, yet a pain to so many motorists. I have in two occasions repainted my car as a result of the activities of these keke guys. I did another repainting late last year but guess what, if you see my car you no go know'am again. Thier recklessness no be here. I know we all have different stories to share, please bring it on.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by chival(f): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
I started avoiding them seriously when one of them suddenly cut sharply into my lane, forcing me to swerve to the right. A guy standing by his parked car chose that second to open the door and I rammed into the door. The damage to my car and the other car was bad, but the guy let it go, maybe because I am female. Meanwhile, the keke driver sped off.

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by Ahmad62(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Very irresponsible people.. They do as if they're driving a Benz worth N50m... One keke driver smashed my Sister's Yaris.. The damage was so bad nd we had to sell the car as a scrap!

The man said nothing except Sorry.. Chai!
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by Elsueno: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2021
Ahmad62:
Very irresponsible people.. They do as if they're driving a Benz worth N50m... One keke driver smashed my Sister's Yaris.. The damage was so bad nd we had to sell the car as a scrap!

The man said nothing except Sorry.. Chai!

U & ur sis are good people, ur reward is in heaven, if it was me he must pay for the repairs or sell his keke to pay part of the money for another car.
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by Ahmad62(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Elsueno:

U & ur sis are good people, ur reward is in heaven, if it was me he must pay for the repairs or sell his keke to pay part of the money for another car.

Lol pay with what?.. The keke isn't his... The guy's just about 17 to 19yrs
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by seanfer(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Here in PH is even worse. They will have iron bars as protector at the front, back and both sides of their keke. 3 weeks ago I was at St. John’s Iwofe junction and I gave keke space to make a U-turn, that was the greatest mistake I made. The mad guy still remove my front bumper he wanted to speed off but the road was blocked by his co keke riders I just came down open my booth and brought out wheel spanner. Before he will say sorry I hit him twice on his left lap and my friend had to slap him several times and took his keke to police station. Till now the keke is still there until he pay for the repair I’ve told him. They’re just nuisance.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by veeberry(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
A friend of mine swore never to let them go scot free again. He rams on them same way they do to his. He can afford a repair but they can't. The experience with these guys is so annoying.
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by veeberry(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2021
I learnt to always say "Patience is a virtue" while driving because of these guys. The way they cut across lanes is mad and it seems the FRSC and the police give deaf ears to complaints brought against them. They truly need a different road and route.
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by grafixdon: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Several terrible experiences with these nuisances. You have to be very careful while driving around them else you'll have to repaint your car every now and then. The worst part is they're ready to beat you up if you dare complain... They can't try that shhit with me anyway...
Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by Kingsdave(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Maybe I'm lucky ... Only have a near collision with one ... I do avoid them like mad... When there is traffic.... I usually drive to the culvert ... I totally leave the other side for them... ... I don't ply the road early morning time or late evening...

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by slex(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
They ride without sense, when I drive my 98 sienna that's when I show them pepper

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experiences With KEKE Ryders. by homeboy205: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
If you
Meet keke untop Akobo bridge facing 1 way... you go too frustrate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Between Toyota Avalon 07 Or Camry '08 Model / Noticed A Soaked Plug On '03 Rav4 Auto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.