Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process (18904 Views)

Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by BgSalome: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
failed nation
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by BgSalome: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
This country is really hard
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by palacealuminium: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Like that in most schools in Nigeria
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
My school can eat my transcript.. angry, they frustrated shit out of me i had to leave it for them ontop the whole bribe i gave out.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by sheddyboy01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Same in most schools

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by luizkyworld(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Come and apply for your transcript in Uniport and see if you won't wait till the second coming of Christ.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by lukuboi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Pantami

Isa Pantami is a pandemic

Pantamiis synonymous to terorrism.

The said post is about OAU student, expressing their anger over transcript processing.
Not about pantami.

I just say make I demystify.
E fee be say you no understand.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
So sad
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Mrpojj(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/455680-oau-students-express-frustration-over-transcript-application-process.html

I think rivers State University has the best transcript application process in this country
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by obc: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
I understand your plight OP. It's quite tiring and frustrating.

Please anyone with vital information on how best to get UNIBEN send mine to WES Canada should please provide it asap.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by CasNova(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
In normal clime, transcripts should be hassle-free.

But then, this is Nigeria.

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Duplexxx: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nawa
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
obc:
I understand your plight OP. It's quite tiring and frustrating.

Please anyone with vital information on how best to get UNIBEN send mine to WES Canada should please provide it asap.
https://uniben-alumni.waeup.org/applicants/tscf1/register
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by sukieboy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Tintinnoty:
This entity called Nigeria is program to frustrate you.

Since you guys stoned a siting president, as any president visited OAU or listened to your stories? Lessons for others.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by obc: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank you. Please is this link only to initiate the process or requires physical appearance at the school?

AgamaProf:

https://uniben-alumni.waeup.org/applicants/tscf1/register
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by shevy878: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Pantami

Wetin dis one get to do with Pantami shocked
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by edoairways: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Incandescent:
Everything in naija is hard

Applying for transcript in a reasonable country is straightforward and seamless.

In Naija even the private universities are thesame, I finished from one before you attack me. I missed an opportunity because of their terrible lackadaisical attitude to doing their job.

The whole system needs to be overhauled.
You are right. A lady cried few years back as what she experienced at Covenant University.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by bayelsaowei(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yankee101:
It's most naija schools

Very inefficient transcript system

It should be centralized and automated
once that is done it will be hard for kick backs and bribes to occur in between..

NIGERIANS love corruption more than thier very existence..
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Funkybabee:
so sad, I trust my NOUN

they can't do shit like this after you have pay paid their money

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
obc:
Thank you. Please is this link only to initiate the process or requires physical appearance at the school?
Everything. You will have to pay online too.

Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Somatohadidas1: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Pantami

This is what happens when hatred beclouds your good sense of reasoning. It blocks the brain from working properly.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Welrez(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God I got mine in time for my postgraduate application from the University of Maiduguri. If not for the delay from a personel in the transcript office who travelled and didn't return early, the whole process would have been completed in less than two weeks. It depresses me when I hear tales of agony in securing transcripts from alumni of other institutions for what I obtained stress-free. God bless the University of Maiduguri.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Incandescent:
Everything in naija is hard

Applying for transcript in a reasonable country is straightforward and seamless.

In Naija even the private universities are thesame, I finished from one before you attack me. I missed an opportunity because of their terrible lackadaisical attitude to doing their job.

The whole system needs to be overhauled.
Please sir stop scaring me o, I was thinking of going to a private university to do masters degree because I can't tolerate one useless lecturer playing with my intelligence or frustrate because I will get a masters at younger age,
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by misterjosh(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Incognito403:
It's really really frustrating. To say the least.

After paying for transcript, those guys in transcript office will be like: "You just paid some days ago. Go and wait for at least three weeks before coming to track your transcript".

This is very bad. But we caused the hardship for ourselves with our corruption. Many people in the transcript office were collecting money from people, processing transcripts for them but not delivering the money to the school.

I know a guy who was transfered from the transcript office to a faculty within the school to be a secretary just because of his corrupt acts.

This is only a microcosm of the Nigerian society.

Back to the topic.

There are too many bottle necks. Many of those systems were designed for only a fraction of the present population. So there's stress on the workers and stress on the students.

Add to that, the absence of a smart automation system. There are only few laptops in that transcript office.

Did you say few laptops... No single computer in sight. Everything is still done manually. I'm speaking of this 2021 when I went to their office, just before they went for that their strike.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Olisehinnocent: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
I applied since December last year, till now it has not gotten to the destination.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by Twelfthman: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nawa
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by 4gunners(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Getting transcript is so difficult; getting international passport is also not time bound. Who did we offend in this country? The inefficiency in the system is mind boggling.
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by ndubest111(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
People still dey go school in this country? nawa oo una dey try sha
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by faste: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
adonnie:
Dear Friend if you can see this post right now ( 6.pm). With all sincerity and from the depth of my heart. I am on my knees pleading, some one please come to my rescue. I know thing's are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how little. I am a father of four and we have been going through alot of hardship lately .Things haven't been going smoothly for me from my menial jobs. We have been starving for days now . We are hungry we have not been able to afford real food. I am kneeling before you pleading, please help us with any amount' please. I pray God bless in abundance anyone that gives me anything. 09 930 22152 Ecobnk
u no de tire to bet?
Re: OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process by loba18: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Very useless school. Everything about that school is stressful. I had to travel to Ife, tipped someone so as to expedite the process, even after paying on etc.ng.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N1.2bn Fraud: Universities Begin Secret Moves To Clear Name / Nigerian Receives 12 Out Of 15 Awards At Her Graduation In South Africa / Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.