Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM (4233 Views)

ESN/UGM Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu / BREAKING: IPOB Members Blast Vanguard Newspapers On Twitter For Exposing Kanu / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chai this fraudster Nnamdi Kanu, it will not be well with you for brainwashing igbos like this for financial gains.

Before i discuss the fake security network made up of criminals, let me provide the background of the scam biafra agitation.

Like i said earler, the number 1 motive of Kanu is to use the Biafran war sentiment to milk igbos and enrich himself. While he is targetting the elite for funding, he is using brainwashed criminals as foot soldiers.

From one of the videos bellow, you can hear him tell igbos in America that they are about to fight a war, and the igbos in Americs will have to provide funds for the guns. Since they in europe dont have money. grin grin grin- (Cashout No1.)

He returned to Nigeria, went to prison to gain popularity and trust. While in prison, serious alert was coming into the account as the gullible ones abroad donated for the war. ( Cashout No2)

He came out through the help of igbo politicians, left the country through the help of igbo politicians. And return to enjoy his loot.

He disappeared to relax, enjoy and come up with another strategy. As soon as the elections were around the corner, knowing fully well that he has gathered follwers, he appeared.

Started no election in Biafraland, had a meeting with PDP, Came out, told his gullible followers that their demand has be met. Signed, sealed and delivered. grin grin grin grin, they should go and vote. What was the demand? They don't know. What was signed, sealed and delivered? They don't know. All they know is that the supreme leader said so. grin grin grin( Cashout No 3).

Just like seasonal movies, you have to bring in new things to make viewers want to watch more. He came out with ESN. Showed the gullible funders number of men he gathered . Collected funding, gave the organisers peanuts and he moved on to the next. (Cashout No4).

Now look at the videos below.

One the ESN claimed they had a face to face shoot out with the police and the police ran. They oepned the doors of a prado jeep and the police van as evidence that the police ran away. The prado number was covered, while they removed the number on the police van. grin grin grin

You know that kanu's brother got a prado jeep after the " No election in Biafran land business" cheesy grin grin grin . I am not saying its his car oo. Then the police van number was removed so that nobody gets in trouble . grin grin grin

Then look at the videos of ESN chasing fulani men out of Biafran land. Kanu could not even buy healther cows for the comedy skit, they bought the youngest.

When the Fulanis move on the road they move with over 100 cows. Then ESN with guns, chasing the herdsmen out, only have 3- 5 cows and the herdsmen fled. Do you think its easy to run with 100 cows? In these instances, they cows are always in the same location waiting to be killed.

While the ESN are nowhere to be found during attacks, they keep posting videos of themselves killing cows.

It seems like those contributing to the business are becoming frustrated, and not contributing anymore. They had to arrange another comedy skit to reactivate the mumu button.

They last video they posted, they first of all said people were complaining that they have collected money and disappeared. So they want to display another comedy skit to show they are real grin grin grin

If kanu does not destroy igboland with thie his business, he won't rest.
Its a pity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzGo628LeKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPj5Hchaxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcamXrAkAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNpw-8vqLbQ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Sammy07: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everyone should protect her region is all I can say.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by lastcall: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are an ostrich

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nwoke oma will love you

Is your president or leader fine
Kanu I love you no
Mazi please

2nd pix
Why I don’t care what unknown gunmen are doing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:
Everyone should protect her region is all I can say.

Yes with genuine security outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Moferere: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kanu has brainwashed them

7 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Notice how they carefully covered the plate number of the prado, they claim the police came with? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Makemefit12op(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op go get a life,stop masturbating on Igbo headache

23 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Op go get a life,stop masturbating on Igbo headache

Forget the messenger. Focus on the message.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by oilyngbati(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol! These ipooos/Ipob goons are the most useless sets of fools you can ever think of. These vermins do not deserve to breath any fresh air. Their brains are damaged beyond redemption. They are an existential threat to Igboland.

7 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Balkan(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin Oyigboupdate.
Soldier running for his dear life in Orlu
The prophet of all times.
God bless MNK

14 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by naija4life247: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Any Southerner that opposes KANU Nnamdi, Sunday Igboho, Ijaw Freedom Fighters and others freedom fighters are traitors and traitors die miserably. The common enemies are the Fulani desert warriors not fellow Southern brothers and sisters.

13 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by naija4life247: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol! These ipooos/Ipob goons are the most useless sets of fools you can ever think of. These vermins do not deserve to breath any fresh air. Their brains are damaged beyond redemption. They are an existential threat to Igboland.

You need mental examination.

15 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
naija4life247:
Any Southerner that opposes KANU Nnamdi, Sunday Igboho, Ijaw Freedom Fighters and others freedom fighters are traitors and traitors die miserably. The common enemies are the Fulani desert warriors not fellow Southern brothers and sisters.

Hope u have your british passport before u die for kanu. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Collins9156(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP by now you should focus on Oduduwa Nation and mazi Kanu for he has gone far

1 Like

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by nedu666: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
mekaboy:

Forget the messenger. Focus on the message.

Let's assume what you said its true. In order words esn is a fake contraption by kanu. Can you kindly explain why hope uzodinma went to buhari to report fake contraption. Also explain why fg deployed soldiers against a fake contraption. You personally claimed esn was behind owerri prison break, many attacks on security formations, kindly explain how a fake contraption is responsible for these attacks. Looking forward to your response

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
nedu666:

Let's assume what you said its true. In order words esn is a fake contraption by kanu. Can you kindly explain why hope uzodinma went to buhari to report fake contraption. Also explain why fg deployed soldiers against a fake contraption. You personally claimed esn was behind owerri prison break, many attacks on security formations, kindly explain how a fake contraption is responsible for these attacks. Looking forward to your response

From the beginning. I said kanu uses criminals as foot soldiers. ESN are the criminals kanu uses, but not in the interest of the igbos. They are not in the bushes, they kill police and army to gather arms. These same arms will be used to terrorise people in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Okoroawusa: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu no go die better in this life and the life after...

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by achi4u(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mod how much will you take to delete this this irresponsible trash.

Jar bless the freedom fighters.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Brimstone77: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok I was expecting to watch a video were kanu was collecting bribe from buhari... nevertheless even if you post a video where he is taking bribe from the leader of mayetti Allah that won't stop we reasonable igbos from loving him.....the first video you posted was in 2015 when he went to warn the world Igbo Congress in USA about the impending danger of fulani invasion,as expected they made mockery of him then,fast forward to 2021 the same world Igbo Congress are in full support of ESN and kanu...lolz if you think ESN is a scam then gather your entire family arm them and go inside any forest in the east with them if possible buy two or five cows and disguise as a herder,till then we can't take you serious....you slowpoke claimed kanu is scamming ndi Igbo yet you can't point out any investment he made using the money he scammed from igbos,but your state governor is using your state money to build houses all over Europe and Asia yet you see nothing wrong with that.....now I see why kanu always insult blacks in all his broadcast,,,indeed blacks are low class humans with shafts in their brains.

16 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ok I was expecting to watch a video were kanu was collecting bribe from buhari... nevertheless even if you post a video where he is taking bribe from the leader of mayetti Allah that won stop we reasonable igbos from loving him.....the first video you posted was in 2015 when he went to warm the world Igbo Congress in USA about the impending danger of fulani invasion,as expected they made mockery of him then,fast forward to 2021 the same world Igbo Congress are in full support of ESN and kanu...lolz if you think ESN is a scam then gather you family arm them and go inside any forest in the east with them if possible buy two or five cows and disguise as a herder,till then we can't take you serious....you slow poke claimed kanu is scamming ndi yet you can't point any investment he made using the money he scammed from igbos,yet your state governor is using you state money to build houses all over Europe and Asia yet you see nothing wrong with that.....now I see why kanu always insult blacks in all his broadcast,,,indeed blacks are low class humans with shafts in their brains.

Lol. So you expect kanu to be flaunting cash while the business is still on? How are his bills paid? How does he and his family feed? What business does he do now outside the Biafran business?

What date did he give the igbos in that video that Biafra will come? What is todays date?

Now the video that police and ESN had a shootout. why was the number in the police van removed and the number in the prado jeep, covered?

Are they protecting the identity of the police that attacked ESN? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by November1857(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu no go die better in this life and the life after...
Aboki,na you go die better abi, remember Bandits, Boko Haram are at your door step, you might be the next victim..
Brainwashed fulani stunts..

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by November1857(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. So you expect kanu to be flaunting cash while the business is still on? How are his bills paid? How does he and his family feed? What business does he do now outside the Biafran business?

What date did he give the igbos in that video that Biafra will come? What is todays date?

Now the video that police and ESN had a shootout. Is it why was the number in the police van removed and the number in the prado jeep, covered?

If you wailing tiya, you go go fine some where rest! Ask this monikers MinorityOpion and OyoboUpdate...

6 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Ekejoestar(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
A wise man once said that children does not throw stones against at an unfruitful tree... They only throw stones at a fruitful tree...
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
November1857:
If you wailing tiya, you go go fine some where rest! Ask this monikers MinorityOpion and OyoboUpdate...

I need answers to the questions above.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Brimstone77: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
mekaboy:

Now the video that police and ESN had a shootout. why was the number in the police van removed and the number in the prado jeep, covered?

so all the money kanu have been scamming ndi Igbo since 2015 he is using it only to feed him self and his families?? Before kanu started the Biafra struggle I hope you were the one feeding his family,this young man's you are talking about is a prince,he can afford a British passport to study in UK,he obtain a British passport even before he started the struggle yet you think he can't feed him self? What kind of fuckery are you? So you are asking kanu to tell you the reason why police went to attack the with a van without plate numbers??please do you really think with your head or anus?? Till date have the military denied the encounter they had wit this same ESN in orlu?? Why did uzodimma invite the military to conduct air raid in orlu since ESN is a scam? Dou think if kanu come out today to beg ndi Igbo for finacial help that many Igbo both home and abroad including my self won't gladly donate to him?? Why would he scam you while he can easily beg and it shall be giving to him?? What you doin e don't no is that the more you try to blackmail kanu is the more the igbos love him.....you better go get a life or you end up like people before you....ask minorityopinion,buharisadvocate and co

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mccloud224(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
@mekaboy

Even Northeners are envious that they have no one like KANU. If u are truly nwa AFO then u should be ashamed of yourself. Nwa aturu ki wu. You are a disgrace. How much did APC pay for your soul? Can you father risk 10% of what KANU has done so far?

Efik man speaking Igbo fluently so you know.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
so all the money kanu have been scamming ndi Igbo since 2015 he is using it only to feed him self and his families?? Before kanu started the Biafra struggle I hope you were the one feeding his family,this young man's you are talking about is a prince,he can afford a British passport to study in UK,he obtain a British passport even before he started the struggle yet you think he can't feed him self? What kind of fuckery are you? So you are asking kanu to tell you the reason why police went to attack the with a van without plate numbers??please do you really think with your head or anus?? Till date have the military denied the encounter they had wit this same ESN in orlu?? Why did uzodimma invite the military to conduct air raid in orlu since ESN is a scam? Dou think if kanu come out today to beg ndi Igbo for finacial help that many Igbo both home and abroad including my self won't gladly donate to him?? Why would he scam you while he can easily beg and it shall be giving to him?? What you doin e don't no is that the more you try to blackmail kanu is the more the igbos love him.....you better go get a life or you end up like people before you....ask minorityopinion,buharisadvocate and co

Sentiments as usual will not allow you people reason.

1) the same UK that is an enemy of Biafra is where he went to obtain citizenship.

2) What was kanu's occupation before the struggle? He was just surviving in london.

3) Why does he have to beg when he can use sentiments to cashout?

Just like most pastors, they know what you need to hear. Its mostly the poor people they use to perform miracle. The rich only come on invitation. That why he is brainwashing the poor and frustrated youth in igboland.

4) Assuming the police came with a van that had no number to attack ESN. What about the prado jeep? Why did they avoid showing the plate number?

5) did you know kanu had a meeting with PDP, prior to the elections? What was the demands that were signed, sealed and delivered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
mccloud224:
@mekaboy

Even Northeners are envious that they have no one like KANU. If u are truly nwa AFO then u should be ashamed of yourself. Nwa aturu ki wu. You are a disgrace. How much did APC pay for your soul? Can you father risk 10% of what KANU has done so far?

Efik man speaking Igbo fluently so you know.

No. The question should be, how much does kanu make for each soul of igbo youths that are killed for the imaginery Biafra?

2 school children were killed by the criminals he is grooming for his new country .

1 Like

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Akiara: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
I WAS COMING TO HIS THREAD AND THE RENEGADE AND USELESS MISFIT ...THAT HAS HIS MOUTH STUCK ON A COWS TIT RAN AWAY.

THIS IS HOW THEY GO ABOUT WRITING THRASH AND OBVIOUSLY ELEVATING THE STATUS QUO OF A MAN FIGHTING FOR HIS PEOPLE.

IF I AM AMONGST THE PEOPLE EMPLOYING YOU...I WILL SACK YOU, BECAUSE YOUR SUBMISSIONS ARE VERY UNINSPIRING AND UNINTELLIGENT.

HOW DO PEOPLE SELECT YOU GUYZ SEF?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

I WOULD DO A TERRIFIC AND BETTER JOB ...BUT I HAVE COMMONSENSE AND I KNOW THAT BIAFRA WILL WORK ,BECAUSE IGBO PEOPLE HAVE BUSINESS SENSE AND THEY FEAR GOD!!

AS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ...YOU ARE NOW A WAILING WAILER.. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Notasyouthink: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
Zoogerians are the most useless set of wild an!mals one can ever imagine. A place where nothing works yet these I'd!ot!c animals are ok with that.

A place where killings by fulani terrorists and soldiers are the order of the day yet these I'd!otic animals are very much ok with it.

Nigga-area is a contraption where its past is always better than its future example of what am say is this.. In 1982/83 nigga-arean airways had 17 air planes today, there is nothing like nigga-arean airways talk less of having a plane.

During yaradua's regime, a dollar was less than 150 naira today a dollar is almost 500 naira if not more. Yet these nigga-arean subhumans are busy defending what is in essence indefensible and what baffles me is that these an!Mal's in human skin always think they're wise and intelligent but from the look of things, the truth remains that they are not.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari's Govt Acted Illegally - UK / 2023: Tinubu Endorses Osibanjo For President - Photos / Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.