Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects (14367 Views)

Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

I don't care about religion, am a realist...you religious zombies are the word's problems. Ignorant slaves. Bloody bigots, I hope your bigotry kill you. Supporting terrorists with nonsense assertion. Idiot. Like I said your villages will be bombed, and your land desecrated...evil begets evil. Am a realist, no forgiveness, no mercy.
lol. I'm not a bigot. I'm an Atheist, I am just amazed how Christian's accuse criticise Islamic terrorism when exact Islamic terrorism is deeply entrenched all over the bible as crusade or holy war. Islamic terrorism is the jihad holy war of Muslims but I'm saying the earliest terrorism was perpetrated by the church but then United Nations didn't exist to have labelled the Christian crusade holy war as acts of terrorism. But today world muslims are labelled terrorists groups for fighting over the same purpose Christian crusaders fought then. So they're both terrorists groups as far as I'm concerned. Good that you're a realist, but I rather support Islamic terrorism of today to prove a point
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2021
DirectlyPURPLE:

We voted Terrorists to Power
Buhari
Pantami
Kaduna Midget
Sheikh Gumi

NIgeria is finished walahi

Not so.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
lol. I'm not a bigot. I'm an Atheist, I am just amazed how Christian's accuse criticise Islamic terrorism when exact Islamic terrorism is deeply entrenched all over the bible as crusade or holy war. Islamic terrorism is the jihad holy war of Muslims but I'm saying the earliest terrorism was perpetrated by the church but then United Nations didn't exist to have labelled the Christian crusade holy war as acts of terrorism. But today world muslims are labelled terrorists groups for fighting over the same purpose Christian crusaders fought then. So they're both terrorists groups as far as I'm concerned. Good that you're a realist, but I rather support Islamic terrorism of today to prove a point
Bleep you...am no atheist, am not religious either...we have nothing in common, you are dumb, your iq too low.

1 Like

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Very pathetic, and absolutely nonsensical leaders and so many idiotic followers of them

Penguin2:
We have always shouted on top of our voices that this govt is a govt of terrorists, but zombies will be foaming in the mouth, standing reason on its head to defend the indefensible.

Many communities were sacked by marauding herdsmen in Benue with about 72 people slaughtered like chickens in Agatu. But up till today, not a single herdsman has been paraded for that dastardly act nor are there any, facing charges in any court.

Bandits embarked in ethnic cleansing mission in southern Kaduna but up till today, not a single one of them has been arrested. Instead, villagers are usually swiftly arrested if they dared defend themselves.

A king was killed in Ogun by Fulani herdsmen and known of them were arrested, but when residents killed cows in reprisals, they were invited to Abuja.

Nnamdi Kanu set up ESN to defend the East from marauding herdsmen and the Nigerian govt went with aerial bombardments against them in Orlu. People that did not kill a fly but defending their land against the people you are saying you want to defeat.

But Sheikh Gumi have constantly visited Bandits in the bush but the Nigerian govt cannot go on aerial bombardment against them.

My anger is that in all these, fools who call themselves educated and with gray matter in their skull, will still be defending this clear state sponsored terrorism. Calling Buhari “darling”.

Others, who are Tinubu online cretins, feel they must defend Buhari so that he can hand over to their drug lord.

And these are the fools who are Nigeria’s leaders of tomorrow.

Pathetic!
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Minjim: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Corruption and Northern mentality are the two things driving this war inn the North.

Even those fighting see it as a process of making illegal money.

So how can it end ?
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

Bleep you...am no atheist, am not religious either...we have nothing in common, you are dumb, your iq too low.
okay. However with the low IQ I insist that Jihad is their right. Anyone who believes in God is a terrorist that can kill for that God. There's nothing like not being religious and not being atheist at the same time. You're either an atheist or a religious terrorist
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
okay. However with the low IQ I insist that Jihad is their right. Anyone who believes in God is a terrorist that can kill for that God. There's nothing like not being religious and not being atheist at the same time. You're either an atheist or a religious terrorist
This is why I said we are not same, your iq is low, you can not overstand, go play with your kind...I was irked that you are supporting evil just cos of proving a dumb point, once again, may they visit you with their jihad, you get what you wish for in life. Bleep you.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Emmy000seun(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2021
You just nail the point sir,. sad And soon they will say PDP is the worst..to me PDP is an angel compare to this morons running the affairs of this country.. :-XNaija is a gooner...
Penguin2:
We have always shouted on top of our voices that this govt is a govt of terrorists, but zombies will be foaming in the mouth, standing reason on its head to defend the indefensible.

Many communities were sacked by marauding herdsmen in Benue with about 72 people slaughtered like chickens in Agatu. But up till today, not a single herdsman has been paraded for that dastardly act nor are there any, facing charges in any court.

Bandits embarked in ethnic cleansing mission in southern Kaduna but up till today, not a single one of them has been arrested. Instead, villagers are usually swiftly arrested if they dared defend themselves.

A king was killed in Ogun by Fulani herdsmen and known of them were arrested, but when residents killed cows in reprisals, they were invited to Abuja.

Nnamdi Kanu set up ESN to defend the East from marauding herdsmen and the Nigerian govt went with aerial bombardments against them in Orlu. People that did not kill a fly but defending their land against the people you are saying you want to defeat.

But Sheikh Gumi have constantly visited Bandits in the bush but the Nigerian govt cannot go on aerial bombardment against them.

My anger is that in all these, fools who call themselves educated and with gray matter in their skull, will still be defending this clear state sponsored terrorism. Calling Buhari “darling”.

Others, who are Tinubu online cretins, feel they must defend Buhari so that he can hand over to their drug lord.

Pathetic!
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by sultry69(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2021
The problem is that 95% of core Northerners were terrorists or terrorists sympathizer including their govt ,then who is deceiving who.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PAWG(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
The FG wants to recycle them as "repentant". That's why the states can't try them in court.

The states, especially Borno, will just slap them in jail or Zulum might just get his State House of Assembly to endorse the death penalty and apply off them after conviction.

I'm not sure FG will like that.

I’m not sure you read the article
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by bareal(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2021
santakris:
Imagine for a minute that you are a trained soldier.

In fact, a Lieutenant.

You have a wife and two kids.

Now, imagine that during the quarterly rotation, you were sent to Bornu to fight insurgence (Boko Haram)

On this fateful day, as you were moving with your platoon.

There was an ambush.

Gun fire ensured.

You shot with all you've got.
You know that you have a slim chance of surviving the attack.

As you were running out of ammo, you called john, your buddy, for fresh supply.

No response.

You glanced and saw John's head split into two halves.
By your left is Barry, his torso turn and one of his arm lying 10 ft away.

With nothing to fight with, you made a run for it and took a deep dive into the abondoned crater while bullets were getting fired at you.

You passed out

When you woke, you saw yourself in the hospital.

The doctor came in.

"Officer, you are awake, we did an emergency surgery. We had to amputate you"

We are sorry.

You then asked.

'What of my team mates ?"

"Well, you lost 18 men and 2 survivors", the doctor replied. "You and Barry.

Barry is still in intensive care."

Now, 3 months later, at the defence headquarters.

Your commanding officer, General Gida told you. "You are back, lieutenant "

"Good news!

We rounded up all the terrorist that attacked your platoon after in another battle confrontation."

They are now in rehabilitation center.

"Can I see them?" you asked

'Sure!'

You got wheeled to the center.

They opened the door.

And yes.

'There they are!'

Across the hall, Young men in white flowing gowns were eating fried and Jellof rice with multiple chicken parts.
Some were drinking wine.

Laughter filled the air.
Having a ball.

You were told they will soon be taken abroad on scholarship.

Government sponsored.

As you were getting back to the generals office.

Just outisde the defence headquarters gate, you saw the wives of your team, now widowed, as they agitate with high voices and placards.

"We have been abandoned!"
"Pay us our husbands benefits!"
"We are hungry"

Just imagine all that.

------

It is the reality of a Nigerian Soldier in the corridor of terrorism.

Written by Afam B. C. Nnaji.

There's no better way to put it. Unfortunately, it is the reality of a Nigerian soldier curtsey the Government. Sad.

1 Like

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

This is why I said we are not same, your iq is low, you can not overstand, go play with your kind...I was irked that you are supporting evil just cos of proving a dumb point, once again, may they visit you with their jihad, you get what you wish for in life. Bleep you.
i am not wishing for it rather i am wishing that they finally over run the entire world so that problems like you can feel what it means to support a terrorist faith and castigate another terrorist faith like you pigs are doing now. Bleep you too
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
i am not wishing for it rather i am wishing that they finally over run the entire world so that problems like you can feel what it means to support a terrorist faith and castigate another terrorist faith like you pigs are doing now. Bleep you too
You will get your wish, karma, the universe hears and will grant to you accordingly. Let it be known, no amount of extremism can stop freedoms, the whole world can burn and restart over yet freedom persists. Once again you are still dumb, broke and lost. Bleep you, demented sad animal.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Seniorwriter(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Pathetic!

Very Annoying anyhow sets of demonic youths .
How they expect old people like TINUBU & BUHARI( ancestors) that have already lived their lives to occupy leadership roles in order to plan for them(YOUTHS) as regards their future shows how much IQ they have.

@Seniorwriter
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Prolificgiant(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Pathetic!
your have spoken well, we will all the alright
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Qoko: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2021
So the governors expect more than N2B to prosecute boko haram that can be shot and give mass burial, this country en.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by 2rez: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2021
For those who didn't bother reading it cos it's lengthy, summarily, the Op post talk say Naija na scam. Gbam!

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

You will get your wish, karma, the universe hears and will grant to you accordingly. Let it be known, no amount of extremism can stop freedoms, the whole world can burn and restart over yet freedom persists. Once again you are still dumb, broke and lost. Bleep you, demented sad animal.
referring to your slave lineage. I have people worshipping me from the day of my birth. Get lost to death, your generation can never attain quarter the wealth my past royal lineages of 13th century attained let alone we in this 21st century. You will die in your abject poverty bastard you think every one is poverty sick like you.how dumb you can be to use "animal" as a derogatory term as if I am a plant in the first place. Rest in pieces dirty slave product.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
referring to your slave lineage. I have people worshipping me from the day of my birth. Get lost to death, your generation can never attain quarter the wealth my past royal lineages of 13th century attained let alone we in this 21st century. You will die in your abject poverty bastard you think every one is poverty sick like you.how dumb you can be to use "animal" as a derogatory term as if I am a plant in the first place. Rest in peace dirty slave product.
You are a drug addicted oversized baby, fool. I spit on your generation, you are a waste of life.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

You are a drug addicted oversized baby, fool. I spit on your generation, you are a waste of life.
Lol. You did good boy. Always a pleasure to have commoners cry and make them sad. Not my fault the slaves produced you, not my fault my ancestors were the Africans in charge of slave market who auctioned your parents in slave markets where they were sold, Be happy that slavery ended otherwise what audacity would make a slave offspring like you communicate with my majestic self? Nonetheless we will always identify you as slave
products. Just die off bitch
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Lol. You did good boy. Always a pleasure to have commoners cry and make them sad. Not my fault the slaves produced you, not my fault my ancestors were the Africans in charge of slave market who auctioned your parents in slave markets where they were sold, Be happy that slavery ended otherwise what audacity would make a slave offspring like you communicate with my majestic self? Nonetheless we will always identify you as slave
products. Just die off bitch
I come from the lineage of Kings fool, your ancestors were slaves, you sound lost.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by PrinceMajestic: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2021
dederocs:

I come from the lineage of Kings fool, your ancestors were slaves, you sound lost.
Lol. Your words reeks of slavery. Claiming lineage of kings. Lol, making me laugh. Can you dance with the spirits? Dirty commoner. Dont mention me again pls
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dederocs(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Lol. Your words reeks of slavery. Claiming lineage of kings. Lol, making me laugh. Can you dance with the spirits? Dirty commoner. Dont mention me again pls
Bloody atheist from monkeys grin
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Gjrich(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Pathetic!

4 +4 Next level
CHANGE
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by AOB1: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
santakris:

In fact, a Lieutenant.

Now, imagine that during the quarterly rotation, you were sent to Bornu to fight insurgence (Boko Haram)

There was an ambush.

Gun fire ensured.

No response.

With nothing to fight with, you made a run for it and took a deep dive into the abondoned crater while bullets were getting fired at you.

You passed out

The doctor came in.

We are sorry.

You then asked.

"Good news!

We rounded up all the terrorist that attacked your platoon after in another battle confrontation."

'Sure!'

They opened the door.

And yes.

'There they are!'

Across the hall, Young men in white flowing gowns were eating fried and Jellof rice with multiple chicken parts.
Some were drinking wine.

Laughter filled the air.
Having a ball.

Government sponsored.

Just outisde the defence headquarters gate, you saw the wives of your team, now widowed, as they agitate with high voices and placards.

"We are hungry"

Just imagine all that.

------

my brother I just weak after reading this things you wrote here, I really pity Nigeria soldiers the Lord is their strength

1 Like

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because if their insincerity in fighting boko haram made boko haram stronger and is their children bokoharam killed on daily bases.

Imagine putting the lives of your loved ones in danger because of selfishness such persons is a demon.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by lordmans(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
In fact, a special tribunal should be set up to try suspects involved in terrorism and kidnapping in Nigeria. I think that will be the best thing that will bring an end to all this rubbish once and for all.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by biggy26: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Pathetic!
Very well said. chop knuckle!
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by greenalwaz: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
santakris:

In fact, a Lieutenant.

There was an ambush.

Gun fire ensured.

No response.

You passed out

The doctor came in.

We are sorry.

You then asked.

"Good news!

'Sure!'

They opened the door.

And yes.

'There they are!'

Some were drinking wine.

Laughter filled the air.
Having a ball.

Government sponsored.

"We are hungry"

Just imagine all that.

------

Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by ismodiwa(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
patriotic007:
Reabillitate them give them amnesty and send them abroad to do more studies on how to terrorise....una think say una dey do south.... your access to oil money might not last forever....I just wonder what will befall this people without southern oil
Lol, keep fooling yourself
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by dochenaj: 1:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Another avenue to loot money is loading.
Re: North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects by morgstreme: 8:08am On May 31, 2021
donteddy:

Who can answer this FOOL?

Your late WRETCHED illiterate father from his 4ft shallow grave..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Silent On Whereabouts Of Theodore Orji / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings / The Randy And Lavish Lifestyle Of Christopher Brambaifa Son Of NDDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.