Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (32967 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Interesting15: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes, many times, the whole conversation about being demon-possessed usually revolve around the female gender due to their dynamic configuration. But you see, even male folks can be influenced by demons. And indeed, many guys out there are living under the influence of foul spirits.

There are those whose bodies remain an abode to these demons. Demons, like every other spirits, are usually interested in displaying their features on earth, which can only be possible by possessing a body. That is why you see many people around acting like animals and strangely. It is not them, it is the evil spirit(s) residing in them. Even on the internet, you keep seeing people acting abnormally. They just can't help it.
Some demon-possessed folks are outrightly aware they are possessed, while some others go about their daily activities without knowing they are carriers of foul spirits.

Being under the influence of demons is even beyond having a demonic spirit inside of you. You should understand that there are more spirits than humans. Hence, there are tons of unseen demons all around at different territories and spheres. These foul spirits put in place frameworks that influences those that come into contact with their area of jurisdiction to act the way they (the demons) desire. The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ.

You know, demon-possessed ladies are usually used by the devil to lure others (particularly men) into sinful stuff so he (the devil) can have the chance to carry out his evil works as written in John 10:10. In the same vein, one of the usefulness of demon possessed guys in the hands of the devil is to use them to lure ladies into sin, ruin their lives, and take them out of the path of God

Ladies, there are many demon-possessed guys out there today, being influenced by the devil, on a mission (whether they know it or not) to ruin your life by taking you away from God's Will. The boyfriend or boss that wants to have sex with you or introduce you to something immoral (going against God's commandments) is under the influence of demons. The guy asking you to send your nude pictures or sending you pictures of his private parts on social media, is obviously under the grip of the devil, to pull you into destruction. You think a man ready to spend millions on you just for five minutes sexual pleasure is ordinary? No! The mission is to ruin your life and get you to hell fire

Many ladies, being emotional creatures, always have this deep craving for attention, acceptance and love. And many evil guys keeps taking advantage of this to lure females into moving out of God's Will. They will make it seems like they genuinely care about you, but it's a big lie. If that guy you are with (either as a friend or dating partner) isn't a born again Child of God, expect something nasty from him soon, because only Jesus can help a man to be TRULY responsible.

Hence, as a lady, the wisest decision you will make is to have an intimate relationship with God, which is enough to satisfy all your needs (even your deepest emotional and physical needs). The first step is to accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. If you are yet to do this, anywhere you are, simply say these words with sincerity "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life.

Then keep growing in the things of God by studying the Bible, praying, attending a Bible believing Church, etc. With these, it is easier to surround yourself with people (including guys) who are children of God, and you will save yourself the pain that emanates from a relationship with nasty guys.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/ladies-beware-of-demon-possessed-guys.html?m=1

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by heniford2: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2021
people self so you canter attack the early post of someone here just to feel alright maybe your possess of evil spirit" woman wrapper"grin

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Hmm.... I thought as much.
The way some of them behave, you'll ask is this really a man?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Faber(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting15:
lalasticlala

Are you calling lalasticlala to come and do what. You disgraced yourself here. Because you are the first demon possessed guy we should beware of.

The demon of simping got some firm grip on you. Any opportunity you see is for you to please the ladies.

Be free of the demon of simpleton in the name of Chukwuokikeabiama

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Are you calling lalasticlala to come and do what. You disgraced yourself here. Because you are the first demon possessed guy we should beware of.

The demon of simping got some firm grip on you. Any opportunity you see is for you to please the ladies.

Be free of the demon of simpleton in the name of Chukwuokikeabiama

See? Exactly what the op was saying.

The op is right. Some of you men need deliverance.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Faber(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm.... I thought as much. The way some of them behave, you'll ask is this really a man?
Go cure yourself. Your iberibe is world class.
I see 1000 demons hovering around you. All gathered from fvcking around.
Recieve Jesus. Olosho no be ur calling daughter of ziongrin, grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Faber(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

The op is mad. We women need help. I need deliverance asap

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Go cure yourself. Your iberibe is world class.

I see 1000 demons hovering around you. All gathered from fvcking around.

Recieve Jesus. Olosho no be ur calling daughter of ziongrin, grin

SMH.

Op, thank you for exposing them. I used to wonder why they behave like this. Now I know better.

Give your life to Christ today and be free, Faber.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Faber(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

SMH.

Op, thank you exposing them. I used to wonder why they behave like this. Nowee I know better.

Give your life to Christ today and be free, Faber.

I know you no get life outside social media especially Nairaland like most of you demonic girls. Keep mentioning me, I no get ur time.

Off to Church with my family. Keep on mentioning me okay. Las Las menopause go catch you without husband or pikin. Who want marry demonic olosho?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2021
This is too much

Faber:

I know you no get life outside social media especially Nairaland like most of you demonic girls. Keep mentioning me, I no get ur time.

Off to Church with my family. Keep on mentioning me okay. Las Las menopause go catch you without husband or pikin. Who want marry demonic olosho?

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by inumidun2010(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

The op is right. Some of you men need deliverance.

Really... Do you know Demons love inhabiting Women than Men, Demons majorly posses Men to have a feeling of the features God gave Man(Authority over every Creature) Demons love Women because of the Mystery of Reproduction God gave her, Everything about Women interest Demons... Spirits have easier channels and express their nature easily in Women.. All the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit(Love , Joy, faith, Endurance, hope, Meekness) are names synonymous to Women.... it is not merely a Coincidence

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Ishilove: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Which is why when ladies are praying for spirit filled partners, they should be specific on what kinds of spirit. Demons are spirits too

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Earlystar698(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
I don't know why I'm laughing hard typing this,but there's no other demons other than bleeding gender,the children of Jezebel,one question 100 fake answers to give you within a minute.... again and again women are the demons and not guys. grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by salbis(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Some ladies sef no dey hear word. Las las na demon go jam demon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Spirit husbands

Yoruba demon comes to mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lovethaa: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Tips to know a demon possessed guy...

1). Electrifying eyes.

2). Extreme Handsomeness

3). Rich...

But then this are the qualities you seek for in a man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Raymond0008(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Wahala cheesy
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2021
You’re saying ladies should fear Demons in men or wah?

Are women not Demons?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lordave: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Me I only Succubus and Incubus.

Most ladies can handle, I’m harmless.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by hakeem4(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2021
How exactly do you know someone is demonically possessed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by ictjobber: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Yawn
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Drsnives(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2021
I foresee the op being possessed by demons in the nearest future that is if he is not possessed already self

This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by larrixauto2017(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Check My Signature Asap
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lamasta(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
This OP post get as e be grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by unity004(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2021
gringrin Broke men without money are the ones that are possess, avoid them at all cost or poverty will possess you and ur generations to come

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Humans don't need any external influence to do evil, when will Nigerian Christians take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming imaginary demons?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Vaccin3: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by specialmati(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin angle Michael should just blow the trumpet.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Midas01: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.