Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? (1708 Views)

What Recent Surrender Of Boko Haram Members Means For Nigeria’s Fight / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Did You Know That Gowon Hired Jihadist To Help Them Fight Igbo During The War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by OfoIgbo: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
chrisblack:
both you and the yorubas against an alliance between both group are foolish people who never learn from history. The north could not have won without the west. Translate to the fact that the east would never win without the western support. It shows the west is important which also brings us to the point that the west cannot win without the support of the eastern part due to the same factor that affected the east against the north. Stop being foolish

Stop being an idiot and advice your fellow Yorubas not to disrespect our Igbo heroes else they get my whooping.

Who doesn't know that alliances are always needed, but if your people disrespect my people and hope they will get away with it, they are making a huge mistake.

By the way, Igbos didn't do too well the last time around, because European nations backed Nigeria materially. Igbos really have the mental fortitude to go one on one against the whole of Nigeria and still win, because they will be prepared this time.
Of course, it becomes easier if others join up, Yorubas inclusive.
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by chrisblack: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Stop being an idiot and advice your fellow Yorubas not to disrespect our Igbo heroes else they get my whooping.

Who doesn't know that alliances are always needed, but if your people disrespect my people and hope they will get away with it, they are making a huge mistake.

By the way, Igbos didn't do too well the last time around, because European nations backed Nigeria materially. Igbos really have the mental fortitude to go one on one against the whole of Nigeria and still win, because they will be prepared this time.
Of course, it becomes easier if others join up, Yorubas inclusive.
Then go it alone without an alliance .then you would live to regret it again. Many of you on both sides are never student's of history or military strategy. You just sit down behind keyboard's and say jargons. You are a perfect replica of the Socalled yoruba1stson very shallow minded . You are a small brain. I need to strategize with serious minded people across the Niger.
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by ayorinde217(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba and unity with nyamiris are like parallel line that can never meet, so mr unity beggar stop crying about any fvcking unity bcuz we yoruba have made up our minds never to unite with you guys on anything
God bless yoruba nation
Don't just comment blindly, can you fight Nigeria alone or you are fine with the current situation of Nigeria. Kudos to the writer
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by ayorinde217(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
hollah123:
shut up n do your seccesion alone, leave yorubas out of your madness we ain't interested.

u people are gradually presenting it as if yorubas had any agreement with u now,we know say after your eye clear finish Na betrayal u go dey shout again
Point of correction, you are only speaking for yourself and not Yoruba's. Let us fight for our freedom
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by OfoIgbo: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
chrisblack:
Then go it alone without an alliance .then you would live to regret it again. Many of you on both sides are never student's of history or military strategy. You just sit down behind keyboard's and say jargons. You are a perfect replica of the Socalled yoruba1stson very shallow minded . You are a small brain. I need to strategize with serious minded people across the Niger.

From your two exchanges with me, I can see you are sincere about building an alliance. I have nothing against that, but when your people start casting aspersions on well meaning Igbos, it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, especially with the Igbo collective experience of the last 60s.
Look at a wonderful writeup by one Rudulf Okonkwo, yet some of your people will come here to piss on his noble opinions, and as though that is not destructive enough, they start labeling people like Ojukwu that fought for Igbo survival, some ingrate referring to him as a coward, and you expect me, in whose family there exists many ex-Biafran soldiers and commandos, to stomach it? Iyasikwa.

Alliances and strategies are always a good thing, but it is sweeter if the alliance is with a group of noble and principled people. Just be noble and principled, and the Igbos will listen to you and ally with you. It's as simple as that
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by Yoruba1stson: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
ayorinde217:

Don't just comment blindly, can you fight Nigeria alone or you are fine with the current situation of Nigeria. Kudos to the writer
pls mr man, yoruba are ready for disintegration of this fvcking country but never will yoruba unite with potopoto people, so we are ready to do it alone
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by chrisblack: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

From your two exchanges with me, I can see you are sincere about building an alliance. I have nothing against that, but when your people start casting aspersions on well meaning Igbos, it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, especially with the Igbo collective experience of the last 60s.
Look at a wonderful writeup by one Rudulf Okonkwo, yet some of your people will come here to piss on his noble opinions, and as though that is not destructive enough, they start labeling people like Ojukwu that fought for Igbo survival, some ingrate referring to him as a coward, and you expect me, in whose family there exists many ex-Biafran soldiers and commandos, to stomach it? Iyasikwa.

Alliances and strategies are always a good thing, but it is sweeter if the alliance is with a group of noble and principled people. Just be noble and principled, and the Igbos will listen to you and ally with you. It's as simple as that
the issue I have is with both sides . If you ask the igbos they will have something to say likewise the yorubas. I have studied the history and antecedent of both sides . They were both played. They both failed to agree that part of their history. Both sides wants to insist they are both justified in their stance.i really feel torn between both sides. They both complement each other in the real sense of it. They both have the potential to turn the black race into something else whatsoever you blame one for check the other as done it time over. If they both choose to go it alone.I am certain they will fail. Cause the forces that have over time chosen to see them arque over things that are inconsequential will always be at it. It's been like that. If igbos say let's go to river Jordan we will find water.which is obvious the yorubas will say no let's go to the dead sea. If the yorubas say let's go to Lebanon for cedar the igbos will say no let's go to Egypt. When you sit down and look critically you will discover that the disagreement is been sold to our greedy bunch of political elites who are feeding fat on the collective wealth of their people.and serving their puppet master's.
I will always work for such handshake across the Niger
Let me tell one fact that can break the whole stuff. Take 2023 for example. The southerners are already being sold a dummy. Tinubu for example is not reading the whole writing on the wall. I support ayo adebanjo. Tinubu should work towards ensuring a president of south east extraction. They know what they want giving a Yoruba man the slot changes nothing on ground. They are well entrench 8 years changes nothing .that we have learnt from Jonathan and obj. seeding that slot to a candidate backed by the entire south of eastern extraction would signal the birth of a powerful block. They need the south than what the south knows
Re: Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? by chrisblack: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
pls mr man, yoruba are ready for disintegration of this fvcking country but never will yoruba unite with potopoto people, so we are ready to do it alone
you mean you are ready to do it alone. Nursery warrior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Is Almost Here / EXCLUSIVE: 2023 Presidency: How Governors Saved The PDP From Implosion / Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.