Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day (22899 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / 60 Corpers Cheat Death On POP Day In Warri, Many Injured As Bus Explodes (Video) / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Ekg911(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Rest in peace.....
We were born to die .....an death is only the beginning.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
The only prayers we niggarrrrs should pray is for us to bang enough pussy, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, make some dope money before we die
OGA make u confirm my wechat account or refund my 20k..thief and a scammer
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by cayorday89(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Chai.. Painful
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by orlaglobal234: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
This world is full of mysteries.... God I pray, when the world about to celebrate me or celebrate with me, don't let me die untimely... Amen
AMEN and me too

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Harmattan123(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2021
GOD PLS HAVE MERCY ON US, DON'T LET OUR LABOUR BE IN VAIN
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by orlaglobal234: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Very very pathetic RIP
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by bigcee(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Rest in peace.....
We were born to die .....and death is only the beginning.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
The only prayers we niggarrrrs should pray is for us to bang enough pussy, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, make some dope money before we die

Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Kriss216: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2021
One of the disadvantages of marriage.

God rest his soul.
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by sylve11: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
ogtavia:
He could simply have asked the dry cleaner to bring the suit to him.

Be like you never encounter Tailor and dry cleaner wahala before.

@ op, it's a sad one.

Journey well, John. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by ThunderStrike: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
it is fake news. The guy involved has debunked the news in the internet, use your position as FTC to notify the public
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Omihanifa: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
ThunderStrike:
it is fake news. The guy involved has debunked the news in the internet, use your position as FTC to notify the public

Where is the proof sir ?
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by AmgrayLogistics: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
God have mercy

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Check our thread
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by kovic7(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Is this the will of God too?? Because we're made to believe nothing happens without him allowing it...
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2021
That's bad
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2021
So sad.
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by manunitedbabes: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2021
cry so sad. Its just unfortunate dear. Rest in peace
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by SavageResponse(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
What a tragedy sad
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Blame it on NEPA. it's a very sad one
rip to him
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Average9jaman: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
C wetin Nepa don cause now, very sad embarassed
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by ogub(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Rest in peace.....
We were born to die .....and death is only the beginning.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
when you have accomplished all you wrote here where will you spend eternity this question comes to you and me
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Itznam(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Too bad RIP
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by davidkingsley59(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
May God console your loved ones, and your soul rest in peace.
Re: Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day by Zinpat: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Chai!!! What a sad story. May his soul RIP, Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery / Bolt, Uber Operating Illegally - Abuja Painted Taxi President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.