Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno (9381 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by smokeyupu(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Again??
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2021
ABEG which one be ISWAP, ISIS, BOKO-HARAM, BANDITRY, HEADSMEN for God sake
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by ClassicMan202(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Ggh
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by heendrix(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2021
We southerners need to come together and see how we can join hands together to help Borno indigenes by airlifting most of them and giving them lands to live here pending when this fight would be over
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by sojfarm: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
So now it is no more boko. Its ISWAP now.

Anyways the president and northern elders are happy with that. Awon oloriburuku dede
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Tomorrow someone will tell us that ISWAP is not Muslims . Who is deceiving who?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by naijadrivablog: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2021
Terrorist
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:
We southerners need to come together and see how we can join hands together to help Borno indigenes by airlifting most of them and giving them lands to live here pending when this fight would be over

Is it not better we dash Borno to ISWAP and Bokoharam for peace to reign. At least they will know its their territory. And the Shariah or whatever rule they want to implement will go on unhindered
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by onunwa21(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2021
FG should tell us the truth on this insurgency!!!! The something Keep on multiplying everyday.
God help us!!!Amen
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by onunwa21(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2021
FG should tell us the truth on this insurgency!!!! The something Keep on multiplying everyday.
God help us!!!Amen wink
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
chatinent:
I feel for those in Borno.

Why do you feel them, are Borno elites and indigenes complaining? Do you want to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by kovic7(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Make FG just donate Borno and Yobe to Boko Haram with an agreement (through negotiation) that they'll not trespass to other places...
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by skybeauty(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in one of his broadcast vowed to give land to persecuted Christians in the North to move into the East when Biafra is actualized.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by kovic7(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:

ogbeni, shey them tell say them get issues??
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by emonis88: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2021
my talk cannot talk again o! God save us!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by damiloladuke: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2021
o ga ooo
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by erai30(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2021
The guys are angry after the people of Dubai exposed their sponsors, ISWAP grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by CodeTemplar: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
lonecatt:
Insecurity in the north got worse after buratai was removed.

Those calling for pantami resignation should thread slowly.

The oga pata pata of them is the bigger terrorist and will not just fold his hands.

Still wondering how we got to this level and to think there are block heads defending these barbarity.
Keep shut there.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by sulasa07(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
Peace dies where Islam grows
As if Na only Northern Nigeria Dem dey practice Islam
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Atk1nson(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:

Where do you think Boko haram, banditry and religious bigots come from? they are members of the population there that joined these groups.

Dont export problems to other parts of the country, we will be supporting them with prayers
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by sulasa07(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Tomorrow someone will tell us that ISWAP is not Muslims . Who is deceiving who?
Are Muslims not among those killed, OR when they fire into the market, the bullet will recognise a Muslim, then leave him or her alone and go hit a Non-Muslim
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2021
sulasa07:

Are Muslims not among those killed, OR when they fire into the market, the bullet will recognise a Muslim, then leave him or her alone and go hit a Non-Muslim

Then who are they killing for, if not Allah
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by sulasa07(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Then who are they killing for, if not Allah
Has if ALLAH knows Dem or you
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Brushstrokes20: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2021
I don't expect less...

Isa PANDEMIC boys on the beat!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by heendrix(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2021
skybeauty:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in one of his broadcast vowed to give land to persecuted Christians in the North to move into the East when Biafra is actualized.

I love him for that and ion think they'll ever be a problem to Biafra
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by richmond500: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2021
lonecatt:
Insecurity in the north got worse after buratai was removed.

Those calling for pantami resignation should thread slowly.

The oga pata pata of them is the bigger terrorist and will not just fold his hands.

Still wondering how we got to this level and to think there are block heads defending these barbarity.
insecurity increased after Buratai was removed? its like u were just created last month and had no idea what has happened, I envy u.
Something being ignorant of bad news is just a blessing, me that has the records in my head, Its like a trauma, I envy ur ignorance bro.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by DennisEche(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2021
pissful religion people
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2021
sulasa07:

Has if ALLAH knows Dem or you

I and Allah have nothing in common at all
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
And another one
Re: ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno by EmekaA125(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hehehehe. Northerners brought this upon themselves by sympathizing with terrorists just to unseat GEJ. See the result of their stupidity now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / China To Bring Additional $40 Billion Investment In Nigeria / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.