Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? (844 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
we have many local but impressive foods in nigeria and everybody also have his or her choice (like and dislike) of food.

1. which nigeria food do you like most?
2. which nigeria food will you never like to eat?

Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Others

Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
I like swallow with any good soup.

Still trying to think of the Nigerian food I don't like.

Brb
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Lawly: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
I hate swallow especially with ogbono or okoho soup. Makes me feel I'm forced to eat another man's draw poop.
Africans can really eat nonsense
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lawly:
I hate swallow especially with ogbono or okoho soup. Makes me feel I'm forced to eat another man's draw poop.

Who be dis one? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lawly:
i heard okoho, are you from idoma?
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lawly:
Oyi abole NA?
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Lawly: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Oyi abole NA?

Lol. Obobi noo. Family kuo bee?
Actually I be oyi egbo grin
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lawly:

Actually I be oyi egbo grin
lol. uhuruchi oma
Kedu nna gi, nne gi and nwanne(s) gi?
Just Learning Thou!
na real middle belt blood de run 4 my vein o.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Lawly: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:

lol. uhuruchi oma

Just Learning Thou!

grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:

lol. uhuruchi oma

Just Learning Thou!

I'm curious...

Where precisely are you from?
I'm fascinated by how different, yet similar Nigerian languages are.

If I were to do a documentary about Nigeria, it'll be about her diverse languages, dialects and intonations.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm curious...

If I were to do a documentary about Nigeria, it'll be about her diverse languages, dialects and intonations.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm curious...

am from benue but those words are in igbo

the person i was addressing said she is igbo(thou she understand my language)
so am just trying to greet her with the little igbo i've learnt thus far
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm curious...

am from benue state
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ogamysamo:

am from benue state

OK.
What language do you speak?
Is it similar in any way to the Igbo language?
Re: Which Nigerian Food Do You Love Or Hate Most? by Ogamysamo: 12:22pm On May 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK. What language do you speak? Is it similar in any way to the Igbo language?
But that's igbo not my language

(1) (Reply)

Best Dish U Make / Where Are The Ibo People Here? / Give Your Pet A Treat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.