Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) (31845 Views)

Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
We all know how food can be somehow strange, right? cheesy
What you might consider delicious as a local, might taste weird to a foreigner.
So, assuming you had a visitor from a foreign country, what Nigerian food(s) would you confidently offer, that you're sure he/she would enjoy? cheesy

For me, without wasting time, I'd start with delicious Boli and fish first and foremost, to get the taste buds rolling.
Something sweet never fails. cheesy
Then, delicious native rice won't be bad.
After that, a couple of other delicious dishes.

What Nigerian food would you offer a foreigner?

Pics by: Mariah_Angel

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Neverslumber(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Better fufu and banger soup

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Solofresh2: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pounded yam with egusi soup

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Kooldon(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
cheesy
[/i]
For me, without wasting time, I'd start with delicious Boli and fish first and foremost, to get the taste buds rolling.

Pics by: MariahAngel

Cc: Nlfpmod

Ekpang-nkwo with better ponmo first before I finish the foreigner with Edikan-ikon Soup with eba.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
This one that everyone is offering swallow to foreigners; I hope they can handle it sha. πŸ˜‚

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Corn...Agbado.. grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Mom007(f): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anything but ikokore. sad

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by armyofone(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Second pix - yes.

The first pix roasted plantain right? It will be too hard and will be wasted (minimally tasted and left on the plate)

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Draslo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Spicy, smoky Yoruba Jollof rice and ram meat.

Make nobody quote me abeg. Na we get J-rice. Imposters call it Jellof 🀭🀭 Make no other geo political zone follow us drag that one too.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jellof rice but the 2nd pic won't be bad either.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Khastro(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Supergetti

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Stephaniegold(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Email Alagbado

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Nsonaso(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
All including eba and egusi soup or okra soup.
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by grandstar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
We all know how food can be somehow strange, right? cheesy
What you might consider delicious as a local, might taste weird to a foreigner.
So, assuming you had a visitor from a foreign country, what Nigerian food(s) would you confidently offer, that you're sure he/she would enjoy? cheesy

Pics by: Mariah_Angel

Remove the stew. Oyinbo do not like chilly or pepper.

What many term spicy in London will be considered beginners to a child in Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by OlawaleBammie: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pounded yam(iyan ikoko poso) and egunsi prepared with isapa...

Please make sure u get a cold palmie alongside..

11 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Moimoi
Akara

…and yes I’ve and they loved it!

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Certainly not agbado, beans and cassava

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by momodub: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amala dudu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by reverendfather: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Black soup and amala

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by JoshTim: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Naija jollof

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Nuhskhut: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Any food that has lesser spices.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Stephaniegold(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ewa Alagbado

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by BigBrother9ja: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
AMALA
GBEGIRI
EWEDU
and lots of assorted proteins cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by iamsolasoul(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mf wan enter account yin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Moris4(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigerian jollof rice. 😎😎

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Efo riro and eba with panla fish

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by MetroLane: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
They

Must

Drink

Garri

and

Kuli Kuli 😀

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by agadez007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Any Igbo food

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Okiton: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by worldman(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bala-blue amala and ewedu

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by ClitRaider: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Efo riro with Eba

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) by Surebami(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ofada rice but sauce not too hot Sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increase In The Price Of Water / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / 15 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.