Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! (895 Views)

Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! by kech(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
A friend's status on Facebook read:

"Let's all give a moment of silence and think about the senseless loss of obinna okpokiri, 27years of age estate management graduate,Abia state university, butchered and burnt in bauchi state. Can he be brought back ? No, never, not ever! This is the shameful reality of electoral madness as seen in the north! Its a bad thing, cos soon, blood shall gladly beget blood!"

I'm so upset! Tears are in my eyes as I type. And these are the same corpers INEC tried to call irresponsible and illiterate when INEC goofed at the the start of registration. These are these are the same corpers that are now expendable abi? As for NYSC, please stop sending southerners to the north! This is so unfair! What of the 50 corpers they locked in a building and tried to burn? Imagine if they had succeeded?
Re: Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! by NDelta(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
Enough is enough we can't continue like this something must be done to stop these Islamic goats in the north. I am boiling right now. No more one Nigeria.
Re: Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! by juman(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
May be this is the best time to break the country.

The rioting boys should be controlled by their stakeholders.

Let see what tomorrow will bring.

OPC should take more role in deciding the fate of yorubas.
Re: Youth Corper Butcherd In Bauchi! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
My head aches!

(1) (Reply)

2011 Governorship Election Review / The Inuagural Ball In Honour Of Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (pics) / Benins And Itsekiris Fight Ijaws From Taking Their Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.