Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall (2708 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
I have always said that radical Islam is judgement against a largely apostatized and lukewarm church.

Since the church is now part of the world and playing harlotry with the Babylon system, God has allowed Radical Islam to rise as a process of purification and sieving out the tares from the wheat in the church GOD.

Once this work is completed , prepare to see the unrestrained wrath of GOD on this blood thirsty, vampire like religion.

Please pray for all the innocent victims and their families who have been affect by this evil. Also pray for the deceived Muslims who are carrying out these dastardly acts of genocide against flesh and blood like themselves , that God will spread his love into their stony and wicked hearts and break the shackles of hate and madness.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpOnlBqyx8?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/_UK21-PqGT7M/TPai68z4bZI/AAAAAAAAAwU/kyyPxBioxko/s1600/7b0fd_blood_hands.jpg[/img]

There are six things the Lord HATES, seven that are DETESTABLE to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.” Proverbs 6:16-19

Hands that shed innocent blood. We are talking about murder here. I think that all of us are in the clear on this one, right? Well 1 John 3:15 tells us that if we HATE someone, well then we are a murderer. Maybe we are not in the clear as much as we like?

ISLAM has TOO MUCH BLOOD on it's hands, that is why the North is plagued with so much sickness and poverty.

Please pray for ALL muslims, that God will open their eyes to the truth and LOVE of JESUS

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2011
you're a big fool for uttering such nonsense.you started with "radical" and then ended up attacking a religion which is bigger and more honorable than your entire family tree.what is wrong with your empty head?

what love of Jesus do you want the muslims to see and what blood does islam have "on its hands" that you're talking about?do you need me to remind you that the entire doctrines of christianity in its 1001 forms/sects rest on violence and blood? have you forgotten that your "god" killed his innocent "son" in order that he may "forgive" you the sin you did not commit but the sin that adam committed?

as for the violence in the north,you're really desperate and a loser for you to open a thread here to judge islam and muslims at large.do you know that if muslims did not vote for Jonathan he would not have won?do you know that more than 5 million muslims in the north voted for Jonathan?do you know that muslims in kogi,kwara and the south-west voted for Jonathan?dont you know that the illitrates that were violent in the north do not represent muslims or islam and they dont even represent the CPC candidate they claim to be fighting for?

as for you and your empty love,why dont you preach it to your fellow christians?do you know how terrified northerners are in the south-east because your christian brothers want to revenge and demonstrate the same barbaric acts?do you know the northerners have being threatened with death?didn't Jesus teach you to love your "enemies" and "turn the other cheek"?are your christian brothers in the south-east following those teachings?are you not a hypocrite and a warmonger?shame on you!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Sweetnecta: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2011
frosbel^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ignorance of the highest order. we in islam are not northerners. north is not islam. and i as a yoruba muslim with generational heritage, never mind what low thinking propagandist from any part of the world say have no single blood on my hands.

if youre saying islam is bloody, then you forget what christians who were as ignorant as the ignorant muslims you tag islam with have done. is islam evil, or you are the evil who calls good evil? since jesus is not a christian, i will not even go there with you. borrowing a label will not make counterfeit an original.

the ignorant muslims will let you believe that they are scholars of islam, especially when they want to justify their evil deeds. but they forget to copy the messenger [as] who was the best to tell you what islam teaches by his hadith. their ignorance is borne out of knowledge and emotion, without thorough use of their brain and wisdom. they based all their action privately in their heart on 'i am better than you' mentality, the same form of arrogance you have projected here.

both of you are agents of satan in your different ways; you psych people up with your rhetoric, dividing up to us against them. the war theater of nigeria was based on ethnicity and the two leaders were jack and odumegwu; they were both christians who dragged others along. in the world stage theater of the world, christianity can't hide from the blood in her hands and i will not be lying if i say there is no chance of violence that she had shunned. maybe you should ask europeans of what happened in the 1990s over there.

while killing a soul unjustifiably is like killing all mankind, Quran warns while the Bible is silent about it, there is no knowledgeable and God conscious muslim who can say what happened in nigeria is from islam. yet we see you the foot christian soldiers is playing your adolph hitler role on your way to impliment the third reich in nigeria. just as christianity will out live me, so it is certain that islam shall out live you, even if you hate it to happen. wait for your rapture, man.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by benodic: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2011
@ frosbel
i thoroughly condemn your post. you do not know what you are talking about. there is no religious issue in what we are witnessing in the north.

i can tell you that because my town in the north is burning and we have gathered together at the outskirts of the town defending our houses that are left.

amongst us are yorubas, tivs, idomas, niger deltans, igbos, and some fulanis. we have both moslems and christians in our midst. we all came out in one spirit to defend ourselves against hausas that came from neighboring villages to burn our remaining houses after destroying the houses and shops of southerners some of who were also moslems inside the town.

we all should kindly ask the hausas in northern nigeria to tell us what we did to them to warant the kind of carnage i witnessed in katagum, bauchi.

may God continue to strenghten all the moslems amongst us and all the christians too who had the courage to come out and stop the hodlums that came to burn our houses and to kill us.

may God accept the souls of all the corpers and all the other southerners that lost their lives at the hands of their neighbours who they have loved and served with all their heart.

and may God forgive the hausas that have decided to kill their neighbours and also touch their hearts so that they can leave the path of hatred and walk the path of love.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
Politically correct People!!!!!

So why did the violence not repeat in the south, why are you deluding yourselves that it is not  in the nature of radical islam to be violent , hateful and show utter disregard for human life ?

I stick to my comments.

It is all about radical islam
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
frosbel:

Politically correct People!!!!!

So why did the violence not repeat in the south, why are you deluding yourselves that it is not  in the nature of radical islam to be violent , hateful and show utter disregard for human life ?

I stick to my comments.

It is all about radical islam

please can you tell us what is this you call "radical islam"?

can you also tell us how it differs from islam?

you're swinging with two ropes to catch the same bird,islam!!!these are your words and you attacked islam and all muslims:

[QUOTE]
ISLAM has TOO MUCH BLOOD on it's hands, that is why the North is plagued with so much sickness and poverty.

Please pray for ALL muslims, that God will open their eyes to the truth and LOVE of JESUS

[/QUOTE]

if you know what "radical islam" is,then why accuse islam itself and all muslims of being guilty?

do not try to cover or justify your ignorance and foolishness.i care less what you say or the nonsense you believe in as "truth".but when you come here to utter nonsense and give names of which you have no right to do,then you'd be treated with the right response. 

what do you mean by "politically correct"?politically correct?why did muslims vote for Jonathan?i am aware that there is an ethnic undertone to the issue and not religious undertone.be assured that if it is a religious matter,Jonathan will not and cannot win an election in the land called Nigeria without muslim votes.quote me anywhere.take away the muslim votes from Jonathan's 22 million votes and he will lose.give them to buhari and he will win.do you now know and understand why buhari once stated that muslims should only vote for a muslim?

have you forgotten that you said islam is a "blood thirsty vampire like religion"?and that God would send his "wrath" on it?have you forgotten as i reminded you earlier that your own "god" is also a "blood thristy vampire" who killed his own "son" for blood?

you can humbly accept my easter gift to you.it was actually your thread that inspired my thread-

"Easter Gift:the christian god:blood and human sacrifice":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651674.0.html
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^^

May God turn your heart from darkness to light and from the deception of Satan to the LOVE of GOD.

A religion based on works is DEAD.

A religion based on LOVE is alive.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

May God turn your heart from darkness to light and from the deception of Satan to the LOVE of GOD.

same to you!

but na who lie 4 u say,religion wey base on "human sacrifice" na "love?:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651674.0.html
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by vedaxcool(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
Tribute to
frosbel:

^^^^

Yet Christianity is a religion based on Betrayal, hear what your lord and saviour says about his LOrd and saviour:

"My Lord, My Lord why have thou forsaken me?"

The shear implication of this statement attributed to Jesus is not only an indictment on Christianity but rebuttal to the false nature of a religion of Betrayal, more funny is the implication; Jesus expected to be saved yet he was left to die, and even rebelled against the being he is suppose to worship, i only wonder whether this EX zionist can ever reason properly before posting
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
Christ will avenge the blood of his saints !!!!!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
"frosbel',be fooling yourself and acting the victim when you are calling us (innocent muslims) names and insulting our religion because of what criminals have done.actually,like i have always insisted,boko haram is doing favor to the christian missionaries.the missionaries are using these acts for missionary purpose.the missionaries are trading the blood of innocent people to attack islam and try to convert others.

there is nothing like "radical islam".there is islam and there is criminality which boko haram is practicing and that is not islam.if you look deep,the suspected sponsors of boko haram are very corrupt politicians who do very immoral acts and have strayed far away from Islam.so please hold your propaganda.if you have some shame,stop abuse of the blood of innocent christians who are killed for no crime.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2012
@lagoshia you sound quite objective which ofcourse is scarce for a muslim. I bet you dare not mention most of your objective thought's in your gathering. Well, could you please clarify a point for me here i will not hide the fact that I am a christian and as 'true' christians no form of violence whether offensive, defensive or retaliatory is permitted but mots times you lot seem to stress that only killing of 'innocent' souls is wrong . Which bring's up the argument killing of 'infidel's' is quite islamic. Now I predict you will come up now to do a lot of rationalising but does it change the fact that killing is right in islam as long as the motive(whether as a defence of a prophets honour or in response to the burning of the quran) is right. Now you obviously because of your level of education and exposure i'm sure would rather disobey the islamic injunction to kill any infidel even if nobody was watching. Answer this question would you kill a man who used a sheet of the quran as a toilet paper? Even if you could get away with it you wouldn't do it I am sure. But why ? You seem to be islamically justifed but why would you rather not do it? Itls called common sense but you should know how prominent islamic scholar's have led people on massacres in the north in the past bcoss they claimed they were fulfilling the islamic injunction. This scholars obvioulsy have only opportunity of islamic schooling and indeed they are well read islamically which bring's us to only one premise that islamic knowledge alone is as destructive as a nuclear bomb unless mixed with some form of humanity and western education that is prolly why the southern muslim will forever be seen as inferior to northern muslims because of the southerner is emancipated now we are left to grapple with the reality that something is so wrong in that honour killing doctrine and i bet you know it too. Now you can go aheaf and do the maths. Do have a great week ahead.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by OmoPastor(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2012
@ OP
as much as i totally condemn the killing of innocent students by demon possessed persons in Kano, it cannot be far from islamic followers who have been brainwashed into believing that this gruesome act is acceptable in their religion.
my question is this: how many mosques have been bombed while prayers were going on or how many muslims have been killed coming out of mosques after prayers?
these darkened minded evil doers are part of the islamic world cos they go to pray everyday alongside others and i wonder to which god they pray?

@ lagosshia, vedaxcool
you cannot justify killings with killings. please desist from quoting some scriptures which are way too deep for you to understand cos they confirm your ignorance of the scriptures (which is true) and you make a mockery of yourself.
do not try to defend these people cos they belong to your belief. until your blood brother, sister, son ,daughter, mother or father are gruesomely killed in likewise manner right before your eyes, you cannot tell me that you will continue to defend these demonic behaviours exhibited by these evil people.

are you aware that some students were killed while praying in church? have you thought about this? are you concerned about the pains their parents are going through now cos of these evil acts? and are you defending your religion which these mad men used as basis for their actions?
this atrocity has to be condemned in its entirety and stopped cos they are planting the seeds now and when it germinates and start fruiting, it will not be funny as you take it now.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2012
frosbel: I have always said that radical Islam is judgement against a largely apostatized and lukewarm church.

Since the church is now part of the world and playing harlotry with the Babylon system, God has allowed Radical Islam to rise as a process of purification and sieving out the tares from the wheat in the church GOD
hi you mean its "radical islam" that will separate the wheat from the tares and not His angels? If the angels are "radical islam", why are you complaining instead rejoice abi ? And if i remember properly, that parable of the wheat and tares mentioned that such separation WOULD occur when He comes, has He come yet? Hi please dont take scriptures out of context to apply inappropriately.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2012
One thing frosbel forgets is this...

You forget history too easily , have you forgotten the persecution of earlier scientist(Galileo ,Copernicus, Bruno, Descartes, Newton,etal) by the so called Christians because their views where in contradiction with what they believed..

Can we say their bloods is on your hands also ??
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2012
Guitarlife: @lagoshia you sound quite objective which ofcourse is scarce for a muslim. I bet you dare not mention most of your objective thought's in your gathering. Well, could you please clarify a point for me here i will not hide the fact that I am a christian and as 'true' christians no form of violence whether offensive, defensive or retaliatory is permitted but mots times you lot seem to stress that only killing of 'innocent' souls is wrong . Which bring's up the argument killing of 'infidel's' is quite islamic. Now I predict you will come up now to do a lot of rationalising but does it change the fact that killing is right in islam as long as the motive(whether as a defence of a prophets honour or in response to the burning of the quran) is right. Now you obviously because of your level of education and exposure i'm sure would rather disobey the islamic injunction to kill any infidel even if nobody was watching. Answer this question would you kill a man who used a sheet of the quran as a toilet paper? Even if you could get away with it you wouldn't do it I am sure. But why ? You seem to be islamically justifed but why would you rather not do it? Itls called common sense but you should know how prominent islamic scholar's have led people on massacres in the north in the past bcoss they claimed they were fulfilling the islamic injunction. This scholars obvioulsy have only opportunity of islamic schooling and indeed they are well read islamically which bring's us to only one premise that islamic knowledge alone is as destructive as a nuclear bomb unless mixed with some form of humanity and western education that is prolly why the southern muslim will forever be seen as inferior to northern muslims because of the southerner is emancipated now we are left to grapple with the reality that something is so wrong in that honour killing doctrine and i bet you know it too. Now you can go aheaf and do the maths. Do have a great week ahead.

first let me thank you for taking the time to reason and want to find answers.

i stress that those people killed in the attacks are "innocent" in order to make it clear that even though those people are christians or unbelievers killed,they are innocent and those who killed them are criminals and un-islamic.unfortunately,you did not see it that way.you think i am promoting the killing of people who are "not innocent" or who could be "infidel" (as you put it).i am stating it clearly that someone being a christian or an unbeliever who has not oppressed or killed Muslims should not be touched.Islam does not permit that.

regarding your post itself,i see much generalization in it.now when it comes to people taking the law into their hands like killing someone who desecrates the Holy Quran is quite different from a terrorist group perpetrating violence.in the first case,that is a case of lawlessness.Islamically,it is not the duty of Muslims to go on the rampage to spread anarchy and kill someone who has desecrated the holy Quran.i as a muslim cannot do that.there are Shariah courts the guilty party should be taken to to administer justice.there is no jungle justice in Islam.that is why i keep saying that you do not judge a religion based on the actions of its adherents.if the court passes a guilty verdict and the verdict must be fulfilled,then that is a different thing.it is unfortunate that the way many people practice Islam in the north of Nigeria is not right.killing others is not an act promoted by Islam.if anyone in the name of religion wants to enforce islamic law and start killing the other person,i think non of us would remain alive.i would have said it is wahhabism and its extremism that turns people fanatical,but even the wahhabis have courts in saudi arabia.so lawlessness is a personal foolishness mostly.

as for groups like boko haram,boko haram,alqaeda and taliban i keep saying are birds of the same feather.these are groups influenced by the wahhabi aka salafist ideology.this ideology is followed by a tiny minority of muslims.now the effect is large because they perpetrate deadly attacks that claim many lives.it is wrong for you to say that i cannot make my views known among my fellow muslims.i as a Shia like al my felow Shia do oppose terrorism.the Shia Muslims have being victims of bomb attacks by wahhabi groups in pakistan,afghanistan,and iraq.in pakistan the Shia are protesting and telling the world there is genocide against them going on.the same attacks we see in northern Nigeria against christians and also nigerian muslims,take place in other countries against Shia and Muslims generally.so it is wrong for you to generalize and see all muslims as the same.even though i am a Shia and i wish every Sunni to embrace Shia Islam,i cannot hold the Sunnis responsible for what a group like boko haram is doing.wahhabism is a movement within Sunnism that is followed by a very small minority.they mostly exploit the poor,jobless and ignorant youths through brainwashing and promises of reward in this world or the heereafter.even the case of boko haram is political in Nigeria if you analyze it.i dont see how corrupt northern nigeria politicians that are suspected to be sponsoring boko haram represent Islam.they are abusing Islam infact and possibly buying some semi-scholars to cause the mayhem and give it a religious look.

as for your claim that christianity does not permit violence,no religion does.for you to say christianity also opposes retaliation and defense is not something all christians would agree with you.some weeks ago,prominent christian leaders in the society have threatened to retaliate or defend themselves if christians continue to be killed.however fake those threats are to win the hearts of their followers,they still made them.so just the way you personally have your own outlook into things as a christian,and others too have their interpretations and motives,the case can also be the same among muslims.you should also not forget sectarian differences are present in Islam.you cannot expect any Shia to sympathize with a group like alqaeda.even among sunnis (except wahhabis or those influenced by wahhabism),not everyone would agree with alqaeda or groups like boko haram.so please do not generalize simply because one identifies himself as Muslim.

you can also review four posts of mine and it will give you a clearer view of things among muslims:

https://www.nairaland.com/914476/bishops-condemn-moves-saudi-arabia#10598863

https://www.nairaland.com/924676/how-can-you-kill-name#10696282

https://www.nairaland.com/910575/global-war-christians-muslim-world#10560634

https://www.nairaland.com/924609/explanations-needed-proposed-farewell-intercourse#10694581
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2012
OmoPastor: @ OP
@ lagosshia, vedaxcool
you cannot justify killings with killings. please desist from quoting some scriptures which are way too deep for you to understand cos they confirm your ignorance of the scriptures (which is true) and you make a mockery of yourself.
do not try to defend these people cos they belong to your belief. until your blood brother, sister, son ,daughter, mother or father are gruesomely killed in likewise manner right before your eyes, you cannot tell me that you will continue to defend these demonic behaviours exhibited by these evil people.

are you aware that some students were killed while praying in church? have you thought about this? are you concerned about the pains their parents are going through now cos of these evil acts? and are you defending your religion which these mad men used as basis for their actions?
this atrocity has to be condemned in its entirety and stopped cos they are planting the seeds now and when it germinates and start fruiting, it will not be funny as you take it now.

no one is justify any killing here.are you talking out of imagination.where did you read anyone justify killing? as for those violent verses in your bible,those killings were permitted and commanded by your god in the bible.you either take responsibility for them or admit that your bible god was wrong and made mistakes and later on changed his mind by becoming the "good guy" through the "killing of his own son" (the killing done by him) as you believe.

"Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror"
https://www.nairaland.com/817498/biblical-verses-killing-terror

you dont need to launch personal attack against anyone and wish for others to be affected and their family members killed.no one here is justifying killing or defending boko haram.you sound abnormal for making such accusations against others.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by aurenflani: 11:04pm On May 03, 2012
Cbristianity is a religion of love as witnessed in Yogoslavia and Rwanda. What a lovely religion!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by solomon111(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2012
aurenflani: Cbristianity is a religion of love as witnessed in Yogoslavia and Rwanda. What a lovely religion!
Islam,indeed,has a lot to answer for.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by LagosShia: 1:34am On May 04, 2012
solomon111: Islam,indeed,has a lot to answer for.

to be honest,christianity is the deadliest religion humanity has experienced.far more wars have been fought and people killed in its name,regardless how right or wrong.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Omuha(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jesus taught us to reject violence & revenge no matter the transgression suffered as Christians.We do resort to violence to defend ourselves because we are weak not because Christ sanctions it.I have this strong conviction that nearly all of us know which is the way of God & that of the devil,some are just too ashamed to admit it & cross over to the other side.If we read about those who founded both major religions under discuss here,we would know that they do not bring messages from the same Being.One is right,the other wrong!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by vedaxcool(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
^
Your assignment go read about the Rwanda genocide and the global arms trade and tell who are the major actors/beneficiaries!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by alexleo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
FOOLISH MUSLIMS PARADING THEIR NEVER DYING FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS. GOD WILL AVENGE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT YOUR USELESS ISLAM ENCOURAGES YOU PEOPLE TO WASTE IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER. QUITE A SHOW OF SHAME TO READ HOPELESS AND SATANIC COMMENTS FROM YOU MUSLIMS. BIG SHAME.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
alexleo: FOOLISH MUSLIMS PARADING THEIR NEVER DYING FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS. GOD WILL AVENGE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT YOUR USELESS ISLAM ENCOURAGES YOU PEOPLE TO WASTE IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER. QUITE A SHOW OF SHAME TO READ HOPELESS AND SATANIC COMMENTS FROM YOU MUSLIMS. BIG SHAME.

This was written a long time ago and I have come to believe that not all Muslims are violent, in fact it is a minority rather than a majority.

Also, please let us not call people foolish, we can have an issue with a belief system but not the individuals who belong to the same.

Peace.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Cardinal Hate (frosbel), has come to preach his Hateism again.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by alexleo(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2013
frosbel:

This was written a long time ago and I have come to believe that not all Muslims are violent, in fact it is a minority rather than a majority.

Also, please let us not call people foolish, we can have an issue with a belief system but not the individuals who belong to the same.

Peace.

And they killed a friend of mine early this year. Those people are wicked. Not all of them as you said anyway.
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by vedaxcool(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
alexleo: FOOLISH MUSLIMS PARADING THEIR NEVER DYING FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS. GOD WILL AVENGE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT YOUR USELESS ISLAM ENCOURAGES YOU PEOPLE TO WASTE IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER. QUITE A SHOW OF SHAME TO READ HOPELESS AND SATANIC COMMENTS FROM YOU MUSLIMS. BIG SHAME.

Unfortunately NL does not HAVE MENTAL ASYLUMS FOR PIPS THAT REALLY NEED IT grin grin grin grin the only shame i know is the one in which some one shouted my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me, nothing underscores failure than those words!
Re: Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall by TheClown: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Islam is violence, hatered of non muslims and disregard for their lives, that is Islam.

Go ahead, desperately point at incidences of over 300years old and then justify your ever blood sucking religion, a religion that has never stopped sucking blood right from the time of Mr Mahound, that man you called a prophet who is worse than and murderer and a theif, to the present day, even today.

Anyway, are you not muslim?

(1) (Reply)

On The Physics Of Virtual Particles & The Creation Of Something Out Of Nothing / Michaiel Jackson Is In Hell & A Message For You / How To Leave Christ Embassy, Or Any Other Church, For That Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.