Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down (2218 Views)

APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Ukpaka: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down
http://247ureports.com/2021/04/harvest-of-death-in-anambra-7-killed-police-zone-13-burnt-down/
-
It was a harvest of deaths in Anambra state yesterday and early this morning when four persons were gunned down by suspected cultists in Awka Capital, two police men and a suspected hoodlum killed when Police zone 13 station was burnt .
According to an eye witness hoodlums stormed the newly commissioned zone 13 Police headquarters in Ukpo Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state by 3, 45 am and attacked the premises, burnt down five vehicles.
The officers and men of the zone responded swiftly and gunned down one of the hoodlums who was carried away by his members.
The hoodlums killed two police men an inspector and a constable which was confirmed by the Commissioner Mr Monday Bala Kuryas who came to inspect the area hours later.
Similarly four persons were gunned down by suspected cultists in Awka yesterday between 9,34am and 3,45 pm and as at the time of sending this report it is not clear the cult group behind the killings.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by mekaboy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ukpaka:
Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down
http://247ureports.com/2021/04/harvest-of-death-in-anambra-7-killed-police-zone-13-burnt-down/
-
It was a harvest of deaths in Anambra state yesterday and early this morning when four persons were gunned down by suspected cultists in Awka Capital, two police men and a suspected hoodlum killed when Police zone 13 station was burnt .
According to an eye witness hoodlums stormed the newly commissioned zone 13 Police headquarters in Ukpo Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state by 3, 45 am and attacked the premises, burnt down five vehicles.
The officers and men of the zone responded swiftly and gunned down one of the hoodlums who was carried away by his members.
The hoodlums killed two police men an inspector and a constable which was confirmed by the Commissioner Mr Monday Bala Kuryas who came to inspect the area hours later.
Similarly four persons were gunned down by suspected cultists in Awka yesterday between 9,34am and 3,45 pm and as at the time of sending this report it is not clear the cult group behind the killings.

When its owerri prison, its UGM, when they killed 2 school children in ANAMBRA its DSS, Now its hoodlums and cultist.

Kanu continue your good work. Up to 10 igbo souls, gone in less than a month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by BiafIntel: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Terrorists are giving their sinful lives to jesu christi. More blessings for the next batch.

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Fahdiga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
DSS should leave the east alone

3 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by triple996(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
please no policeman should be sent to east , let's allow to them to burn their backyard.
well-done kanu grin

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by skinny419(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
OMO SO FINALLY D ZOO DON CATCH FIRE EYAHH when u vote and accempt 90yrs great grand pa as a nigeria president what do u expect...
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by IgweOfNnewi: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
South east is gradually turning to Iraq and Afghanistan combined, bornu will be a child's play

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by blamingthedevil: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
So called Christians are now terrorists.

but to Ohaneze ... South East is the most peaceful region in the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
South east is gradually turning to Iraq and Afghanistan combined, bornu will be a child's play

Laughable joke.

Northern Nigeria is almost like Afghanistan, if not worse. It is bound to get worse.

Once we flush out these UGM , peace will return to the SE. Stop deceiving yourself, lol.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by MrMaestro: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is a very sad development.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Christieanne(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Alaigbo has the greatest co contraption of billionaires in the world, your name is Ebubedike, they should help you. cheesy

He's a fraudster o
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Christieanne(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebubedike26:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.
you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here plz watch to end I included my formal video he using

https://www.nairaland.com/ebubedike26

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore

FRAUD!
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
I thought there is absolute peace in alaigbo. Or are you calling Ohaneze liars? grin

Look at some Herdsmen killed last week, you should be happy.

God bless ESN for ridding the east of herdsmen from futa jalon.

What you wish others and laugh at will come back to plague you and your ilk multifold. Already it is happening, it will worsen in no time.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Christieanne(f): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebubedike26:
you only appears when ever you see my post keep
because I've been here long enough to know that you're thief.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Bkayyy: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

When its owerri prison, its UGM, when they killed 2 school children in ANAMBRA its DSS, Now its hoodlums and cultist.

Kanu continue your good work. Up to 10 igbo souls, gone in less than a month.
I have nothing to say

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Bkayyy: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
I thought there is absolute peace in alaigbo. Or are you calling Ohaneze liars? grin

Look at some Herdsmen killed last week, you should be happy.

God bless ESN for ridding the east of herdsmen from futa jalon.
Those are supposed to be "Nigerian" police killed by some UGM in Igboland occupied by Nigeria.
BTW, take a look at the picture below

Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Mnh...

Meanwhile, you can sieze this opportunity to become a big player in the telecommunication industry, without necessarily spending the huge amount involved, i can show you how you can start generating pins for mobile network operators, at no cost, and sell to telecom industries and wholesalers.

Guide Cost only 150k, you also get a pin extractor software as a bonus.

Limited time offer.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by juman(m): 4:58am On Apr 20, 2021
South east leaders should not allow their region turn to boko haram place.
They should not be waiting for any clueless president to handle it.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by juman(m): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2021
This is nothing but terrorism.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Jostoman: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:
please no policeman should be sent to east , let's allow to them to burn their backyard.
well-done kanu grin
cry cry baby you have changed your Monika again.
Re: Harvest Of Death In Anambra: 7 Killed, Police Zone 13 Burnt Down by Jamesbally: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2021
This another good news. The Zoo (the LAND OF THE RISUNG SUN) must fall. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Igboho, Taraba Emir Issues 30-day Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen / Tinubu Unreasonable, Can’t Be Nigeria’s President: Orji Kalu / Dauda Kahutu Rarara - Jagaba Asiwaju Song And Dance Challenge Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.