Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,081 members, 7,838,728 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

See The Shocking Way Anyone Can Make Money By Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Shocking Way Anyone Can Make Money By Writing (122 Views)

How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Way Anyone Can Make Money By Writing by Katexx(m): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2021
The truth is you don't need to be too brilliant to make money online, but you just need to be smart.

Making money online requires skills, so ask yourself what skill do you have?

But today I will show you how to create an eBook even if you don't have any idea.

If you want to create an eBook, after getting your content ready, all you need is go to your Android apps, search for Google docs, that's the app you will use in creating your eBook.

Open the app and start typing your content. You shouldn't be scared of losing your work while typing because it's been save in the cloud for you.

How to sell your EBOOK

Selling your eBook is easy. Follow the steps I will show you now.

1. Use WhatsApp Status:

Use your WhatsApp status to sell your digital product at your own convenience.

If you have people viewing your status then you need start promoting on your WhatsApp status.

2. Facebook timeline:

Your customers are on your timeline but you don't know.

Start promotion and you will make sales.

3[b]. Use Facebook ads: [/b]

This is the best investment. When you want to promote your EBOOK, use Facebook ads to promote your book.

Thanks for reading, I have a course with the exact system I used in writing and making money.

Check here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pVhLt1-mFAdOJGeGhpOM5aUC99vJMZy19nnBTYiB64o/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn ₦200k Monthly Selling Other People's Digital Products / Who Have Used Dispatch Riders In Port Harcourt / Transcorp Makes New Board Appointments, Announces New Subsidiary CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.