Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest (24517 Views)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Priscy01(f): 3:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Social media comedian and actor Mr Macaroni has opened up about his ordeal with the police during the #EndSARS protest in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old actor made this known in a series of tweets on Sunday.

“When I was at Adeniji police station, the police officers took turns to beat me up. They were even calling themselves to come and beat ‘Mr Macaroni’.

“They said in my life when next I hear police, I will run! One said if not that people would ask about me, he would have killed me,” the comedian said.

“That very day, I swore never to stop using my platform to call out the evil that the Police do. If they can do that to someone people know, imagine what they do to hundreds of thousands of unknown Nigerians. We are in court though. We filed since last month.

Aluta Continua,” he added.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1383691754004566024?s=20

Some Nigerians shared their own horrendous experiences in the comment section of his post.

“Omo when in 2019 when I left VI to CMS. I was stopped and asked to get into a shuttle, I refused. Na so them drag me enter the bus. Hand cuffed me and a pistol pointing at me, searched me and planned on incriminating me when they found nothing on me. Can’t forget that incidence,” one Twitter user @OdogwuAchina wrote.

Born Debo Adebayo, Mr Macaroni has become well known for his activism since the #EndSARS protest last year.

11 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by PlayMaker14: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Don't go about forming "activist" just because you wanna increase your popularity or look good to people.

I wish the outcome of the court case favours you.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Anter: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Now you know police is not your friend.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 20, 2021
The same platform you used in endorsing fraudsters making Nigerians lose billions of naira. Your time never reach. E still dey breathe

E no go better for you if you mention me without asking how he endorsed fraudsters. Idiots people. See mentions. Go on his page and see how he endorsed one company that has defrauded Nigerians billions of naira and he isn't saying anything about it. I know people who have died because of his action. Make nobody mention me again or I go unleash swear ontop you. Investigate before speaking. I wish they broke his head during the end sars sef

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2021
...and somewhere Nigerians are donating money for a police officer because he did his job!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by sylve11: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2021
I nor know this guy sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The same platform you used in endorsing fraudsters making Nigerians lose billions of naira. Your time never reach. E still dey breathe
what nonsense are you talking about??

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by crossfm: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Na normal thing for them be that.

Once they see unarmed civilian,they turn John Cena,but the sound of burst tyre will send them running.

13 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by budusky05(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
So its now you are recovering from the beating?
Next time get sense

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by edlion57(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Since una contribute 500k give that police man...una should contribute give him too.... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
The policemen were on queue to deal with him
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Sabadon(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
lmagine what one of the police man said....."if not that people would ask about his whereabout, he would have killed him" useless set of retards.

reason i dont pity them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by emmanuel596(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Useless country

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
it saddens me, that a Nigerian thinks like this.

43 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by DoctorDree(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria is now governed like Russia,you can’t protest neither can you share you view about ho things are and how you wish it should be,you will get arrested if not killed.......Later in 2023 they will still come around and beg like a baby and we will all forget all what we passed through in the past years,we will vote another idiot into power and the struggle will double just like the price of commodities will also double if not triple sef.......9ja which way?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by chukwugoziegi: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
...and somewhere Nigerians are donating money for a police officer because he did his job!

You can imagine. Even governor dey follow am so photoshoot come call press conference join. Mediocrity!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by deepwater(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2021
They said in my life when next I hear police, I will run! One said if not that people would ask about me, he would have killed me,” the comedian said.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Why is your reasoning like this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by saajus: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Who are the fraudsters he endorsed?
MejiLoyon:

8 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Teewhy2: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria is full of oppression.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by davades(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Naija na wa
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Truthteller2020: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't go about forming "activist" just because you wanna increase your popularity or look good to people.

Nan mumu like you go still come here dey talk rubbish say ghana better pass Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by seguno2: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You and other Nigerians like you, deserve this shithole of no water, no electricity, no road, no schools, no hospitals.

15 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by ALISMILE(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
It would have been very funny if you had gone there in ur agbada and ur glasses

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by landmark86: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Sum of you suddenly became an activist just for personal gain.

Did what the country has turn to

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by suremossty(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Macaroni is a great activist

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Muhylonaire007: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by ipobarethieves: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
sad Niagra police sad Tufia sad!
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by lugo99(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
WizKid is a goat..
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by MANDIPUTIN: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
sad
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by praiseneo(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
E don do bro
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by abc115: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Sorry, Let this one rest abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Blue Dress (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.