Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) (34596 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
How does walking up to a lady/woman that you want to talk to, equates you to a pervert?

We misuse words a lot in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Dannyozs(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
OP must be a clown grin
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Teaser4(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
And who says complementing your boss's wife boobs is a crime?

There's nothing wrong after the chat you told her "ma'am you have a nice boob, what's the secret? I'll like to recommend to my future wife"

No boss on earth would fire you for complimenting his wife boobs, unless he's a sadist.
unless he's a MURIC
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Maj196(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Perv grin
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Buffalo2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
That was close.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by sojfarm: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oloshios somebody

Repent now Buhari has returned from London o o o. He is still in charge of Nigerian economy o o o.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by nauto: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by naija4life247: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

There's nothing wrong after the chat you told her "ma'am you have a nice boob, what's the secret? I'll like to recommend to my future wife"

No boss on earth would fire you for complimenting his wife boobs, unless he's a sadist.

This one is still being feed by his parents.

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by GorillaApp(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
ogashman:
grin

U re lucky....ur employer would have fired u.

I don't know why some guys are extremely excited and tend to lose their sense of reasoning when they see the opposite sex.

that's why if u want collect something from those types of guys, jus chill, wait for when them dey with a fine babe.... and he wouldn't decline ur request
Lol. We don dey use this format since 2004.

Use to have this neighbor in my school lodge then. He was shy with women and to compound issue, he was a stammerer.
So if I wanna get something from him, I will wait till there is a female visitor in his room, then I will go and ask him for indomie. He never refused on any of those occasion grin

They nearly kill him one day. The ladies in the hostel went to him to ask him to climb pole and fix light. Dude knew nothing about electrical but these females won't let him be. The cajoled and chided him, asking him if he is not a man.
Las las guyman muster courage climb pole and received the shocking of his life grin
He fell/jumped down and carry his heavy body with lightening speed into his house grin
All those foolish girls almost killed my chuks.
Dem no born dem well to come ask me to climb pole when my name no be Michael Faraday or Isaac newton

12 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
This isn’t the jokes section.

Your original action may have turned a benefit if you played it right. Everything in life always has multiple outcomes. I’ve seen a guy who kept rejecting his female superior’s advances by adamantly sticking to official language during text conversations. It was hard, but she eventually got the message.

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by naija4life247: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
sojfarm:
Oloshios somebody

Repent now Buhari has returned from London o o o. He is still in charge of Nigerian economy o o o.

He wants to lose his job, his home, and his life. Buhari will teach him a lesson he will never forget.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by naija4life247: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
meobizy:
This isn’t the jokes section.

Your original action may have turned a benefit if you played it right. Everything in life always has multiple outcomes. I’ve seen a guy who kept rejecting his female superior’s advances by adamantly sticking to official language during text conversations. It was hard, but she eventually got the message.

Female pervert, I sight you.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by IceTrice01: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
u compliment ur boss wife brezz and u expect him to give u a handshake

Even for USA sef, dem go shoot gun follow you sef
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's
new employee, right?" I replied, " Thank you ma"

That's how I would have lost my job if she didn't speak first. God is good.
Patience is key.

How is this a lesson for perverts?

It is normal to flirt.

It is normal to make a move on a girl who is smiling at you.

All your moves in that little story of yours are absolutely normal.

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by CzarChris(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

I would not only sack the muthafuckka, I'd give him a beating.......... Oops, yeah I'm a sadist. tongue
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by mmadu4: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
im a little perturbed to see that threads like this made it to front page . unbelievable NL is now a comedy hub

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by seguno2: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's

That's how I would have lost my job if she didn't speak first. God is good.
Patience is key.

Your posts show that you are obsessed with s3x.
You have to exercise self control, and channel your energy/time to more profitable things.

3 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
You would maybe not have lost it and if u did u will get a better one
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by The5DME(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Werey OP
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mayb she was onto u. Yorubas can cheat
Marriage dont mean anything to them
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by HRMK: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:

That's how I would have lost my job if she didn't speak first.....

hahaha.......ur banana wan cos u skataskata......
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Mamaab: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
How does this story points to been a pervert? Or you dont know the the meaning of pervert?

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Chummynoni(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Mayb she was onto u. Yorubas can cheat
Marriage dont mean anything to them
where did you get yur statistics from?
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Calicoe: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

You say wetin? For naija? I hope no one is contemplating agreeing with you
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by femi4: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Complimenting a girl's boob on the day you meet is even a turn off. Who does that

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by KazikageSama: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

You'd not only be fired for sexual harassment. You'd be blacklisted as a sex offender. No try am.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogun miss you !

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by 6ixT8: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good intro. Now go and continue your work, no go dull yoir sef.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by bcomputer101: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toluwashe778:
Good morning
Pls I need help
Am stuck with my project in school and we are to submit at the end of this month
It will cost me about 30k
Pls I need help
I know there are helpers here

UBA
TOLUWASHE
Thanks

Old format.
All this secondary school boys wey just start yahoo yahoo.
No one will fall for this on nairaland.
oloriburuku omo

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by felixnkubi: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
thank God you know say you na pervert
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Quaddafi29: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
You missed your promotion man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Survive In The Real World As A Nigerian Graduate / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? / 11 Things Nurses Don't Like Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.