Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Feedback From An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Feedback From An Interview (339 Views)

Multipro Consumer Product Limited - Any Feedback From Them / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feedback From An Interview by Stonerobaba(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2021
I went for an interview last week but what they offered is like 50% of my present earning so i rejected the offer. They later reverted with the below mail

Dear ..................,

It was a pleasure meeting with you, during the selection process for the position of a Reporting Accountant.

After careful consideration, while we acknowledge that you were an exceptional candidate for the job, we regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided NOT to proceed with your application.

We appreciate your interest in ................ Ltd and wish the best in your career.

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us.

Best regards,
Re: Feedback From An Interview by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol,
Move on sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Male Business Sales Executive Urgently Needed / School Bus Driver Needed Urgently / Nigeria Custom Job Invitation For Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.