Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members (31073 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by sojfarm: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
if U.K can reach an agreement with Biafra on oil basis, they can help the break up. The north is already a burden on everybody.

But do you think oil is still an economic attraction in this digital economy?

3 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by jlinkd78(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Best news ever
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by danngnews: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Expectedly, Nigerian government will not be happy with this news.

With this decision, UK government has acknowledged that persecution in the southeast is a fact, it's an indirect indictment of Nigerian authorities.

6 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Biafranboys: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Children of hate would run away from this news we said it ipob is not a terrorist organisation, tha break up is so close, zoogeria is gone
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ofodirinwa: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Britain is only trying to key in cos the new country is imminent. This will not affect IPOB in any negative way. They want to make a smart move so that America will not take the glory of Biafra's freedom.

But they are on their own

they're not trying to key in. It may or may not effect IPOB negatively, but once you're abroad you're out of the equation despite what we abroadians believe, so there is risk for IPOB. The issue is africans don't register anything by physical violence and overt open threats as negative and usually see things on face value.

You have to think what does Britian want? (which is visible in the coverage of the situtation and clear alliance to the north, and british oil majors like Shell exploiting Nigeria uninterrupted).

What is getting in their way or threatens to get in their way?

and you'll know what you need to know. A british strategist isn't going to go on Channels TV and start yelling ALL OF DEE OIL BELONGS TO BRITAIN like a Nigerian would, but unfortunately that's the only language Nigerians want to understand. If you punch them while smiling they won't know how to register it.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Biafranboys: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

My brother if am those cabals in Abuja, I will quickly convoke a national conference and then look for ways to grant some demands like new international airport, new sea ports and then give an additional state.
That sun in IPOB flag will be incorporated in the Nigerian flag. That sun was captured in the original design of the Nigerian flag but was removed. They bring back that sun at the center of the white shield.

This will make majority of Igbos to start feeling belonged in Nigeria and soon Biafra will die off.

You people still don't get it

Zoogeria is gone
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ofodirinwa: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
danngnews:
Expectedly, Nigerian government will not be happy with this news.

With this decision, UK government has acknowledged that persecution in the southeast is a fact, it's an indirect indictment of Nigerian authorities.

lol why won't they be happy that people threatening them with open violence are going to the UK in droves?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ofodirinwa: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Telling from the responses, the plan will work well and this is the end of IPOB in Nigeria (not online which is useless)
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Biafranboys: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
100%, this is FAKENEWS

Someone should watch the guy closely and nobody should allow this guy near rope sellers
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Conrod:
Sir,why are you economical with the truth ?,are you saying that as a terrorist group(as nigeria claims) al shabab,boko haram and isis now can apply ?.
Sir, please read the trade off again. If a top Boko Haram commander is ready for debriefing and de-radicalization, that's a huge Intel asset most intelligence agencies will allow to pass them sir.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by danngnews: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

lol why won't they be happy that people threatening them with open violence are going to the UK in droves?

You are not making sense, read my post again.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by bkool7(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
So these Igbos fools go around killing people in the East so they can be granted asylum?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by ubev01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

I'm just saying it the way it is, bro.

I protested too.

In fact, I still have several pictures of me at the toll plaza.
where you there on the night of the shooting?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The British and their cunning ways of life would be a nice course in every Political Science department.

Same people who deliberately refuse to douse the tension prior to the civil war?

Same British monsters who used every weapon including food blockades to plunge the SE into massive hunger and to humble Biafrans?

Very funny..... I will advise they channel this new love to help Nigerians fish out and deal ruthlessly with those responsible for the LEKKI MASSACRE..
Don't mind them
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by HimName: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Those blaming this "contraption" on Lord Lugard and the UK will start singing their praises soon.

Watch them head the same direction in droves grin
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Mare12345: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm... so who will grant asylum to Panterrorist and his sympathisers?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by FatherOfJesus: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Telling from the responses, the plan will work well and this is the end of IPOB in Nigeria (not online which is useless)
Your statement reeks of ignorance. Sorry but I’m not trying to denigrate you in any way.

Majority of IPOB sonpsors are abroad, taking more of them abroad is like creating more sponsors.

You really do not know how movements work, do you?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Shokoloko(f): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Why are you lying??

Use your head, son. If you read in context you will understand that I meant "not just". Even the next phrase after the comma "but for IPOB members of the Igbo tribe".shows that
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by rdokoye: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Fake but smart strategy if they want to deplete IPOB numbers and support lol. Lets see how this pans out. Igbos will think this is a victory or complement/assistance to them because Africans are as myopic as 9 year old children.

But you're not myopic, because you're an exceptional African, correct?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Maski87: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
One man from ofenmanu,appeared for asylum interview and said I am an ikpob member
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Kingspin(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
waiting for any country that will grant bokoharam members assylum......signing out
Buhari is always doing that
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by EzeNri(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Some Yoruba will become sympathetic amd supportive of IPOB because they want Visa
Lol.

Some Yorubas in Germany claimed IPOB to get assylum.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by plaindealer: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
UK, abeg grant them all asylum, collect all the terrorists and destructive elements in Nigeria and give them all asylum.

Good riddance to terrorists and bad rubbish, we can do without terrorists.

grin grin

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by EzeNri(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Makemefit12op:
My uncle in japan told me that a lot of yorubas are claiming IPOB just because of asylum.
So they don carry their tu face reach Japan? Na Germany I know.

Many of them claim IPOB in Germany to get assylum.

2 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Conrod: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
sojfarm:

But do you think oil is still an economic attraction in this digital economy?
Oil still is,and dont forget that the eastern nigeria has a large quantity of gas that is the future .

1 Like

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by OfoIgbo: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
sojfarm:
They have to be very careful. Ordinarily, UK will not want a break up Nigeria.

It can be a well coordinated bait between the Fulani terror government and the masquarading Britain. Let them come out openly to support the seccession. Basic.

There are lots of questions for answers:

Why only IPOB out of all the Nationalities that filed for the Constitutional Force Majeure?

etc

I suppose it is because those that filed for the Constitutional Force Majeure are not being persecuted yet. I am sure the US, Canada and UK will extend this privilege to NINAS, once they feel the Nigerian government is persecuting members of the organisation.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by joe120120(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Conrod: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
plaindealer:
UK, abeg grant them all asylum, collect all the terrorists and destructive elements in Nigeria and give them all asylum.

Good riddance to terrorists and bad rubbish, we can do without terrorists.

grin grin
You sure say u go sleep tonight ?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by ikennamadu1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
This is a pure trash wrote by ipob terrorist .

if e pain you ... look bush
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Litmus: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
The cleverest lies ever told Nigerians by those that want to break up Nigeria is this one: " UK will not want a break up Nigeria".

They tell this lies because they figure that claiming Britain saves Nigeria will make Nigerians and the black world view Nigeria in the same light as they view slavish France controlled West Africa, i.e. white man’s tool. Viewed simply: it is an appeal to black pan-Africa nationalism. In truth, UK is only in support of India, UK does not give a damn about Nigeria. Nigeria is Britain’s Frankenstein Monster. A powerful black nation that they mistakenly created and whose potential thwarts or threatens to thwart their exploitations of Africa in the way France does. Nigeria was a thorn in Britain’s side against Apartheid for instance. Britain would gladly help France wreck Nigeria. The West gains more from warring African nations at conflict than they ever do from intact ones. European nations will never be divided by any African nation. They are united. If France is doing clandestine stuff against Nigeria, Britain will not stand in the way or raise concerns through secret back channels, forget that.

2 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
100%, this is FAKENEWS

Can you say that without crying.

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Diplomatic victory for IPOB.

Own goal for Nigeria government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.