Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

“How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals (905 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by wale377(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
The son of former president Jonathan aide Doyin okupe has revealed how he met his gay partner mfaome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtPXM8clW34

Bolu who revealed that they met on Tinder and started dating in February, also disclosed that they decided to go public with their relationship to encourage other gay men not to hide theirs.

According to him, no one tells straight people to hide their relationship.

Doyin’s son said he asked Mfaome out first and also disclosed that they are same age.

He further revealed that Mfaome makes him a better person and also compliments him

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Kriss216: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
You left succulent breasts and soft nyash for a strong and concrete nyash undecided

I can't compromise my love and emotions for breast. Sleeping close to breast daily elongates one's life span.

2 Likes

Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by kktbm: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Righteousness2(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2021
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

1 Like

Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Freestainworld(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2021
The caption should have been " How i met my leaking Yash partner" don't forget to tell us how many pampers you guys have used so far.
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2021
lol

Doyin go soon come out with tears soon

1 Like

Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Kriss216: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
lol

Doyin go soon come out with tears soon
Doyin must be in pains seeing all these.

To live is like chasing the wind.

One will build a good reputation, make enough money, live a comfortable life only to give birth to a child that will destroy the reputation you've built for years in a second.
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Gospelpreacher1: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Ckonnet: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Spoilt Good kids.babes go dey salivate for th handsome clean dudes. So una go dey kiss 2geda.
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by Moferere: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Lost souls.
Instead of his father to be going from one mountain to the other, praying so that his son can regain his sanity, he's busy with how to become the president in 2023
undecided

DADDY GAYbriel
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by princechurchill(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2021
God is rewarding the father accordingly..
after looting our treasury, abeg when is the remaining sons turning gay as well so we will celebrate their gay homecoming...with fresh koboko and Cameroon pepper
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by habsydiamond(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
These people get problem no be small
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by kktbm: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Ehhhhhhh
Re: “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals by tamonokare: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,.

I don't see any difference between you and this young man. You are both victims of colonization . While you're crazy about the white man's religion he's crazy about the white man's lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

“nobody Can Stop Agitation For Yoruba Nation” — Prof. Banji Akintoye / SAT Guru Maharaji meets Sunday igboho" declare support for Oduduwa! / Igbo Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.