Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,302 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry (4651 Views)

Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry by Stone03: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Dude, it is not civilians or ''regions'' that fight wars.

It is TRAINED SOLDIERS.

They are trained to obey the orders of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

If you declare secession, an illegal act, the Nigerian government will send its MILITARY to level your territory with bombs.

It is not dependent on whether Mr Alabi in Ibadan or Mr Ortom in Benue likes Nigeria or not.

How other people in other parts of Nigeria feel about it is 100% irrelevant.

This is why I say you Biafrans are very NAIVE when it comes to politics, the military, and geopolitics.

You treat these issues as if you are dealing with your tribal wars of old, where villagers gather to decide on whether or not to fight a neighbouring clan.

It doesn't work that way in the real world of today.

So GET A JOB, or START A BUSINESS, and quit wasting your time on fantasies.

And You think that Nigerian government will be such unwise to make such move? Any attempt by the fulani government to make the second move of invading the Biafrian land with military as in war is an express road to the termination of this barbaric marriage. We pray for that.
Re: UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry by NigeriaIsZOO: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
justtoodark:

he is igbo,you moroon....!!

who says every igbo must agree with ipob....??

are you ipobians all insane....??

Abo.ki, I can bet a million naira that he is fulani. It is fulanis and a few others still suffering from Stockholm syndrome that still wants this hellhole called Nigeria to continue existing. No Igbo man will be so foolish as to want Nigeria to remain considering how useless, worthless and disgusting it has become. Nigeria is a huge embarrassment to any sane mine!

Well, I understand the plight of fulanis and why they desperately want Nigeria to remain at all costs, I mean why wouldn't they? Nigeria is a massive carcass they are feeding on, a very large host they suck endlessly as parasites!

An ethnic group that is only good in rearing cows like we are in the 17th century! They have seized control of oil wells that belong to others, seized control of ports that belong to others, seized control of government in a country they're a minority, seized control of virtually everything yet they contribute next to nothing to the same country.

They have successfully reduced a country that potentially had the best human and natural resources in Africa to a massive disgusting shlthole where primitivity, barbarism and savagery is the order of the day.

Anyone that is reasonable already knows that Nigeria is living in its last days as one nation. It will continue bumbling up and down until it finally collapses in your face!!
Re: UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry by justtoodark: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Abo.ki, I can bet a million naira that he is fulani. It is fulanis and a few others still suffering from Stockholm syndrome that still wants this hellhole called Nigeria to continue existing. No Igbo man will be so foolish as to want Nigeria to remain considering how useless, worthless and disgusting it has become. Nigeria is a huge embarrassment to any sane mine!

Well, I understand the plight of fulanis and why they desperately want Nigeria to remain at all costs, I mean why wouldn't they? Nigeria is a massive carcass they are feeding on, a very large host they suck endlessly as parasites!

An ethnic group that is only good in rearing cows like we are in the 17th century! They have seized control of oil wells that belong to others, seized control of ports that belong to others, seized control of government in a country they're a minority, seized control of virtually everything yet they contribute next to nothing to the same country.

They have successfully reduced a country that potentially had the best human and natural resources in Africa to a massive disgusting shlthole where primitivity, barbarism and savagery is the order of the day.

Anyone that is reasonable already knows that Nigeria is living in its last days as one nation. It will continue bumbling up and down until it finally collapses in your face!!

bla bla....ipobian rantins....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Warned All Threatening Nigeria Security To Be Prepared By Tuesday / National debt grew By ₦3.2 Trillion In Six Months - Buhari / Aburi Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.