Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? (4976 Views)

Need Help To Access Late Dads Bank Account. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by cooooooks(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2021
If you can send money to NLers abroad, they could send for you.

USD is the only way to send money.

BritishNaija:
Please is there anyone one that still send naira to Nigeria bank account as worldremit don't do no more and I need to send to someone over in nigeria, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

I wish I could, I work in rig and the last time I tried using friend, £7000 was gone, I can't leave the rig for now.
Hello good afternoon. I can help you with this errand.
Western Union money transfer services still works. I can help you get the drugs and deliver it to Grandma.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank you Mr Ifeanyi for sending 15k and a cartoon if noodles they got it, the bike person picked it from Ekwulobia park, Thank you ogecrown for reaching out.
Although i need up to at least 80k plus still left.
It's a shame I have a very dangerous extended family members, Mr Ifeanyi although you said i should not mention your user Id, I'm in tears for the little you have just done for the one that suffered a lot to get me to the level I'm.

For your little and genuine contribution, kindly if you passport is ready, send to me, I will begin the process with my director to get your employement over here, and be sure to be over this place as im coming out, i actually have privileges to recommend 6 slots of work space for my relationships, but due to the obnoxious behaviour of my extended family, I can't give them that.

Please anyone one who still have the capability to help with some food stuff(preferable packed foods) or cash deposit can still help out, I just one to maje sure she have enough to get medications and food that will last for 3months till I'm out for a month break, thanks to those that has reached out so far.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:
Please is there anyone one that still send naira to Nigeria bank account as worldremit don't do no more and I need to send to someone over in nigeria, thank you.

Too good to be true story Nigerian community full uk money transfer agent plenty for here western union money gram pay directly into bank account in naija.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by jabolo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dncl2021:

Too good to be true story Nigerian community full uk money transfer agent plenty for here western union money gram pay directly into bank account in naija.

It's even becoming more outlandish! Entertaining story.

"Send Passport, I will give you job!" In this same UK?

Sounds like a scam that is brewing to catch the gullible.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by poshestmina(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
This reeks of SCAM!
I might be wrong though but I have brothers in Uk who still sends directly to a Nigeria account undecided undecided undecided.

How is it you have no single trusted person,not even one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by boredom: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
NOBODY should send their bank details to this guy before ur bank blocks ur account or flags it up to efcc.

Western union, transferboss etc is paying naora to 9ja accounts

I repeat, Transact with this user at your own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please read my initial write-up, don't jump into the middle of posts, read where I'm work and please i only asked for assist and in return I could reciprocate in 3 months by keeping my end part of the deal, if you can help with drugs ok, my mum suffers from rheumatism that has dislocated her leg from the kneel, she actually survive on pain killers to reduce the pains, if you know what extended family members have done, you will see why i don't want to associate with them no more for my own safety.

I promised to help out anyone tgat assist but in 3months time you get refunded, I work in deep sea and offshore rig, I hope you understand.

If not that I tried to use azimo that I do use before and it's me cash pickup and swift, I there would never be this topic, or me creating id as I prefer to read anonymously, mind you I have been visiting this site since 2007, thank you.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
This sounds soooo scammy.
Lord forgive me if I’m accusing someone wrongly but there’s no way it’s not a scam.

BritishNaija:

My mum stays in the village due to her age, sorry I don't reply on time because I monitor pressure gauges here, and if I'm caught doing any other thing it will result to another thing as I'm privileged as a black person to work in my unit, and I'm getting some racist treatments but I just have to endure because of the pay.

Please if you help, only what i can promise you is I pay back double in 3 months, now what is mostly needed is her drug money and some feeding cash for her and the little girl.

If you help, I will pay double in 3 months time, and if you wish to travel to abroad or have anyone that you want to travel and work abroad, I will not only sponsor all the payments, I can help fix the person in a job in places Luke Sydney, South Korea, Canada, U.S., Sweden and Greece including UK. This are places I can 100% sure i can help whoever get job because I have worked and stayed in those places.

3 months might be far but trust me it will worth it, thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mr ifeanyi also sounds made up.
BritishNaija:
Thank you Mr Ifeanyi for sending 15k and a cartoon if noodles they got it, the bike person picked it from Ekwulobia park, Thank you ogecrown for reaching out.
Although i need up to at least 80k plus still left.
It's a shame I have a very dangerous extended family members, Mr Ifeanyi although you said i should not mention your user Id, I'm in tears for the little you have just done for the one that suffered a lot to get me to the level I'm.

For your little and genuine contribution, kindly if you passport is ready, send to me, I will begin the process with my director to get your employement over here, and be sure to be over this place as im coming out, i actually have privileges to recommend 6 slots of work space for my relationships, but due to the obnoxious behaviour of my extended family, I can't give them that.

Please anyone one who still have the capability to help with some food stuff(preferable packed foods) or cash deposit can still help out, I just one to maje sure she have enough to get medications and food that will last for 3months till I'm out for a month break, thanks to those that has reached out so far.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ayofaks:
I think you can use Barter by Flutterwave, download it, tell the maid to download it on mama's phone, then follow the instructions on how to use it.

It was really a nice ideal you made, I can say fully well it's been sorted out.

Someone from same local government and on this forum contacted me, he is now in my village even though the road is very bad, I can happily say to you all he got the medications needed and bought her a lot of goodies and gave the maid 100,000 cash, more than what was left, I appreciate Chief Akabuike for what you just did.

I appreciate all of you that have been in contact and those that was thinking negatively, it shows there are still people willing to help you out if you so need it.

For some that was suggesting don't send account to this person, please next time if you see a post try and read from the beginning than jumping into it. I was never demanding account from anyone at any moment, I was simply asking for help and stated reasons for my frustration, but your write-up clearly showed you did never read from the beginning, all the way I appreciate. Thank you everyone I can work now very well without having to visit the toilet to check and reply all time. Bless you all.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
cococandy:

Lord forgive me if I’m accusing someone wrongly

You have been forgiven for accusing wrong, it has all been sorted out and I'm the happiest person now, thank you for you concern.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by 11thGoldTREE: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
poshestmina:
This reeks of SCAM!
I might be wrong though but I have brothers in Uk who still sends directly to a Nigeria account undecided undecided undecided.

How is it you have no single trusted person,not even one
suddenly he has no friends or coworkers that has families that could help

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by 11thGoldTREE: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

You have been forgiven for accusing wrong, it has all be sorted out and I'm the happiest person now, thank you for you concern.
rest abeg

6 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by 11thGoldTREE: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

Someone from same local government and on this forum contacted me, he is now in my village even though the road is very bad, I can happily say to you all he got the medications needed and bought her a lot of goodies and gave the maid 100,000 cash, more than what was left, I appreciate Chief Akabuike for what you just did.

I appreciate all of you that have been in contact and those that was thinking negatively, it shows there are still people willing to help you out if you so need it.

For some that was suggesting don't send account to this person, please next time if you see a post try and read from the beginning than jumping into it. I was never demanding account from anyone at any moment, I was simply asking for help and stated reasons for my frustration, but your write-up clearly showed you did never read from the beginning, all the way I appreciate. Thank you everyone I can work now very well without having to visit the toilet to check and reply all time. Bless you all.
Immediately dem start to dey bust you, you quickly said it's been sorted grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

You have been forgiven for accusing wrong, it has all be sorted out and I'm the happiest person now, thank you for you concern.
mmm
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

and if I'm caught doing any other thing it will result to another thing as I'm privileged as a black person to work in my unit, and I'm getting some racist treatments but I just have to endure because of the pay.

i actually have privileges to recommend 6 slots of work space for my relationships,

If you’re really on a racist unit such that you have to be careful not to offend them in the slightest, you won’t have the privilege to bring 6 people to work for your company . They won’t give you that right.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by jabolo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Not new. Issa variation of the infamous oil rig scam ...

https://lovescammer.com/types-of-romance-scams/oil-rig-scam

No scammer directly asks for the money but instead makes up a detailed story about their need for funds. For instance, most oil-rig imposters use the excuse that they are at sea and need money to handle immediate emergencies.

Alternatively, they may ask you to transfer funds to their family members for medical emergencies.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Ayofaks(f): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
11thGoldTREE:

Immediately dem start to dey bust you, you quickly said it's been sorted grin

Issa miracle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Them still dey use this format? Hian!

Many struggling Naija guys in the abroad done use this format scam desperate and unsuspecting babes. This na 2014-2016 format.

My mum is sick. She has diabetes. She lives with a maid. I am in Kuvuki, so I can’t access my bank app. Please help me send money for her routine drugs. When I come back to Nigeria, I will introduce you to her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by poshestmina(f): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
11thGoldTREE:
suddenly he has no friends or coworkers that has families that could help

People send money directly to Nigeria accounts all the day.
He said he sent $7000 to an old woman in the village that can't walk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nairalanders don suffer from this scammers oh.
Different formats every minute grin grin.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by 11thGoldTREE: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
poshestmina:

People send money directly to Nigeria accounts all the day.
He said he sent $7000 to an old woman in the village that can't walk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nairalanders don suffer from this scammers oh.
Different formats every minute grin grin.

The scammers are always obvious. You can see from the epileptic way he writes. Who will be working abroad and on a rig and write that way?
That's why when you see new accounts with all these funny posts you have to ignore and stroll flip fast. The very few genuine ones are sometimes easy to spot. Their account has a verifiable history and maybe 5 years to 6 years on nairaland. Check out FatherChri.stmas motirayo.2018

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

My mum stays in the village due to her age, sorry I don't reply on time because I monitor pressure gauges here, and if I'm caught doing any other thing it will result to another thing as I'm privileged as a black person to work in my unit, and I'm getting some racist treatments but I just have to endure because of the pay.

Please if you help, only what i can promise you is I pay back double in 3 months, now what is mostly needed is her drug money and some feeding cash for her and the little girl.

If you help, I will pay double in 3 months time, and if you wish to travel to abroad or have anyone that you want to travel and work abroad, I will not only sponsor all the payments, I can help fix the person in a job in places Luke Sydney, South Korea, Canada, U.S., Sweden and Greece including UK. This are places I can 100% sure i can help whoever get job because I have worked and stayed in those places.

Bros you are a scammer, i was a bit diplomatic in my earlier post here.

You don't have any privilege to bring anybody here even if you are on diplomatic passport of which i know you aren't.

Get a life and stop being an ass here.

Are you telling me you don't have friends in uk that can help you? Oil rid where make i bust your lie. I dare you to tell me where in uk
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Many struggling Naija guys in the abroad done use this format scam desperate babes. This na 2014-2016 format.

My mum is sick. She has diabetes. She lives with a maid. I am in Kuvuki, so I can’t access my bank app. Please help me send money for her routine drugs. When I come back to Nigeria, I will introduce you to her.

Lol i am just hearing this format but i know the story is too good to be true no way in hell that one can't send money in uk to naija account
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

Say that to the marines grin grin
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dncl2021:

Lol i am just hearing this format but i know the story is too good to be true no way in hell that one can't send money in uk to naija account

For real? Very old format. Na women them use am chop pass o. There would actually be a “mother”. The babe go buy milo and lucozade boost tire. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Many struggling Naija guys in the abroad done use this format scam desperate and unsuspecting babes. This na 2014-2016 format.

E be like say you dom tay for this game. You even know the starting and ending periods. Na wa! grin

Abeg wetin be the new format now, come update boys oh.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
truthsayer009:

E be like say you dom tay for this game. You even know the starting and ending periods. Na wa! grin

Abeg wetin be the new format now, come update boys oh.

Hahaha. I am surprised you guys don’t know this format o. Babes wey dem use this format chop that year ehn. They always target working class ladies, not 200k working class o. The ones with GOOD PAY, car, maybe house sef. Na only horseband remain.

The latest format na “what are you bringing to the table?cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Na wa o. Humans can be so devilishly devious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by 10BabyApple: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

The latest format na “what are you bringing to the table?cheesy cheesy

E be thingz
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
BritishNaija:

Tiri gbosa for you!! Are you related to the Nigerian prince?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polygamy: Do Women Really Find It Acceptable? / Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable / Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.