Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? (4980 Views)

Need Help To Access Late Dads Bank Account. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahaha. I am surprised you guys don’t know this format o. Babes wey dem use this format chop that year ehn. They always target working class ladies, not 200k working class o. The ones with GOOD PAY, car, maybe house sef. Na only horseband remain.

The latest format na “what are you bringing to the table?cheesy cheesy

The last part, Isn't that a valid question?
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
truthsayer009:

It is. But if you didn’t figure out my worth/value before you started pursuing me upandan, no ask me nonsense question. I dey hot tempered, make I no pour am hot water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dncl2021:

Lol i am just hearing this format but i know the story is too good to be true no way in hell that one can't send money in uk to naija account
Sending Money Directly From UK Account To Naija Account isn't Possible now my Dear,The guy didn't lie...Even If it were,That's like paying both CBN For Sending Money In Pounds,Bank Exchange Rate and Bank Transfer Fees & Charges Or You've not heard the New CBN And Buhari Economic Policy & Rules?!
If Someone Should Send You 200pounds you might end up receiving an Alert of 89000 instead of 105000,That's how bad it is...That's even Before December Last Year After Buhari Reviewed and Stopped Nigerian Banks from Receiving Pounds.
Recently,Some one had to pay through his asss to send me 200Pounds coz every thing has Changed.... Imagine,I'm expecting 100K and While you think you are sending me the 100K,I end up Receiving Below 90K.
This Doesn't mean this scam guy isn't up to something Here though because people in UK know the right channels and Banks to deal with so they don't get Over Charged and Someone Here Does Not Get Under Paid.
Any Average Person Now Wey Won Send Money From UK To Naija Go Dey ThinK Twice,That na why this guy won take advantage of the whole situation...Sorry for the Long Epistle grin.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahaha. I am surprised you guys don’t know this format o. Babes wey dem use this format chop that year ehn. They always target working class ladies, not 200k working class o. The ones with GOOD PAY, car, maybe house sef. Na only horseband remain.

The latest format na “what are you bringing to the table?cheesy cheesy

why am i not surprise, she must change the narrative poco syndrome, where in the so called format depict female client only or insinuate female as a target.
Naa for your mouth we kuku hear say naija women are breadwinners, just curious "why the table question" sounds like a taboo to the self acclaimed breadwinners grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by TheeDetective: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Nairaland is an amazing place innit grin. You can't even get your story straight mate. The money you say you sent; first you claimed you sent it to a friend, then you changed your story to say it was to a relative.Then you say it was for medication and feeding money; you now changed it again that it was for a house project.

And you want us to believe what you just narrated hereundecided;yeah right.

Suddenly when people started getting suspicious about what you narrated here; suddenly it became sorted. Indeed!grin
BritishNaija:

I wish I could, I work in rig and the last time I tried using friend, £7000 was gone, I can't leave the rig for now.

BritishNaija:

It's not as easy as you think, the fact I sent £7,000 was for drugs and feeding with her and the maid.
But the family member is No more r eacheable.
He was the only one I still thought I could trust and sent him the money, he would have kept 1000 and deliver the rest.
This was before I flew into BP rig last week.

BritishNaija:

I'm still waiting for his reply, Orumba In Anambra ( nanka) My extended family members are no more trust worthy to do nothing, I was also heart broken to see a full house project I sent fully and was left unattended while I keep sending money, the last was just the £7,000 I sent.

A maid who can go and withdraw money using an atm and who knows about POS; should have knowledge of using a phone and downloading an app should not be a difficult task. This is the 21st century.

BritishNaija:

The maid is still a little girl and it's my mum I'm talking about.

BritishNaija:

She can't go to the bank, is there no way to send in naira? She normally give out card details to the maid to go and get cash

BritishNaija:

Mama is sick and over 70, The maid is not yet tech savvy, she only goes with atm to POS services to withdraw, that is her limit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

No trusted persons, I have 3 months before I come come out from Rig, I'm really frustrated, extended family members are hawks.
If you really can I will appreciate and own you a lot , I'm always anonymous to read here and I have to register to seek if there is, the only ovation I use to send before don't do naira no more.

Please if you can I will appreciate, she needs cash for drug for seasonal like sickness, what i could do in return once I'm out is refund you double, and if you wish to travel out to any country of yours I will fully sponsor it please.
Formatttttttt! Ole. We know this yeye format naw, shey una no fit come up with better story? Rig ki you there.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2021
TheeDetective:
Nairaland is an amazing place init. You can't even get your story straight mate. The money you say you sent; first you claimed you sent it to a friend, then you changed your story to say it was to a relative.

And you want us to believe what you just narrated undecided yeah right.

Suddenly when people started getting suspicious about what you narrated here; suddenly it became sorted. Indeed!

A maid who can go and withdraw money using an atm and who knows about POS; should have knowledge of using a phone.

Na format. You dey mind d scammer?
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

No its not.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 24, 2021
pocohantas:

It is. But if you didn’t figure out my worth/value before you started pursuing me upandan, no ask me nonsense question. I dey hot tempered, make I no pour am hot water.

But i mean when i see you, it's the outward appearance or beauty that attracts me, how will I know your worth before chasing you apart from what I can currently see? Maybe judging people from nairaland post is different because you can easily see if they bring something to the table.

I am referring to meeting people day to day, the usual traditional way.

A lot of women hate that question simply because it's too direct, it's like asking a guy how much he earns on a date but that doesn't mean it's not a valid question.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
No its not.

Why?
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by sisisioge: 4:54am On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

£7000 is a lot of money to hard working abroad folks that earn hourly biko... oil rig workers too are paid hourly and pay tax. It is only in naija that they are wealthy because they get paid like their abroad counterparts. There is no way a hard working guy like that will send that much through a relative that didnt deliver and not make real fuss. Plus all the promise of helping people travel....why wouldnt a guy who could do that bring his mama plus maid to stay too?

Yes Buhari has made transferring difficult but some people are seriously cashing out with it. They get the forex there and use their funded naija naira account to pay. It is even more attractive because recipient receive within the hour.

7 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 5:30am On Apr 24, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Sending Money Directly From UK Account To Naija Account isn't Possible now my Dear,The guy didn't lie...Even If it were,That's like paying both CBN For Sending Money In Pounds,Bank Exchange Rate and Bank Transfer Fees & Charges Or You've not heard the New CBN And Buhari Economic Policy & Rules?!
If Someone Should Send You 200pounds you might end up receiving an Alert of 89000 instead of 105000,That's how bad it is...That's even Before December Last Year After Buhari Reviewed and Stopped Nigerian Banks from Receiving Pounds.
Recently,Some one had to pay through his asss to send me 200Pounds coz every thing has Changed.... Imagine,I'm expecting 100K and While you think you are sending me the 100K,I end up Receiving Below 90K.
This Doesn't mean this scam guy isn't up to something Here though because people in UK know the right channels and Banks to deal with so they don't get Over Charged and Someone Here Does Not Get Under Paid.
Any Average Person Now Wey Won Send Money From UK To Naija Go Dey ThinK Twice,That na why this guy won take advantage of the whole situation...Sorry for the Long Epistle grin.

Good day sir/ma,
I send money from UK to Nigeria bank account, it is legit this was on friday money in the account within 5min.

The exchange rate as of yesterday was 680 naira to a £. Try www.o r i o n m o n e one of the many here that send money to naija

Don't worry about the long epistle, you took your time to explain. Moreover you didn't abuse me or call me names grin cuz it is common with NLander so thank you for being decent and professional.

Have a good day sir
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Dncl2021: 5:33am On Apr 24, 2021
sisisioge:

why wouldnt a guy who could do that bring his mama plus maid to stay too?

Yes ooo he is earning good money he can be their sponsor beside his mum is guaranteed a visa cause all what he will say is no one is looking after her
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Mogadishuu: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
Thank you Mr Ifeanyi for sending 15k and a cartoon if noodles they got it, the bike person picked it from Ekwulobia park, Thank you ogecrown for reaching out.
Somehow no one is talking about ogecrown the scammer mentioned here
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by descarado: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Every day new format.
Lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

Why?
Both gender got their roles and responsibilities. Why ask that? I doubt our fathers and grandparents asked such stupid question cos they all know their social, economic and gender roles.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

But i mean when i see you, it's the outward appearance or beauty that attracts me, how will I know your worth before chasing you apart from what I can currently see? Maybe judging people from nairaland post is different because you can easily see if they bring something to the table.

I am referring to meeting people day to day, the usual traditional way.

A lot of women hate that question simply because it's too direct, it's like asking a guy how much he earns on a date but that doesn't mean it's not a valid question.

Lol. Even if you just meet me and ask me out. The next thing is to ask me what I am bringing to the table? I think it is troublesome people that ask that question.

How much you earn isn’t a bad question in a purposeful relationship (not on a first date). You can’t figure out that on your own, except it is sector with known salary ranges. But the other question is what you should be able to see and figure out with time. Still coming to ask that question means you have seen nothing worthwhile to reach reasonable conclusion on your own. Men will also hate it if a woman throws it at them, thankfully women are not that silly. wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by NoToPile: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Loool, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed in page 2, it was beginning to sound like a format at the end of page 1. The emphasis on 7k pounds ...

Nairalanders I hail

Lemme finish reading

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by TheeDetective: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2021
No mind am; e think say we no sabi grin
SweetCunt97:
Na format. You dey mind d scammer?

grin grin grin no mind am; e think say we no know wetin dey happen grin grin grin

He wants to send people abroad and yet he can't send for his mother and the maid; he must think say we no fit see through em tory wey em narrate for here. Sometimes, when they come with stories, they forget not everyone can be deceived; nor fall for their tricks. grin grin grin
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

£7000 is a lot of money to hard working abroad folks that earn hourly biko... oil rig workers too are paid hourly and pay tax. It is only in naija that they are wealthy because they get paid like their abroad counterparts. There is no way a hard working guy like that will send that much through a relative that didnt deliver and not make real fuss. Plus all the promise of helping people travel....why wouldnt a guy who could do that bring his mama plus maid to stay too?

Yes Buhari has made transferring difficult but some people are seriously cashing out with it. They get the forex there and use their funded naija naira account to pay. It is even more attractive because recipient receive within the hour.

grin grin grin Na so dem dey take deceive people; and he/she had to mention the amount a few times to see who will be decieved. The amount nah chicken change to am o grin grin grin
NoToPile:
Loool, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed in page 2, it was beginning to sound like a format at the end of page 1. The emphasis on 7k pounds ...

Nairalanders I hail

Lemme finish reading

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Dncl2021:

Good day sir/ma,
I send money from UK to Nigeria bank account, it is legit this was on friday money in the account within 5min.

The exchange rate as of yesterday was 680 naira to a £. Try www.o r i o n m o n e one of the many here that send money to naija

Don't worry about the long epistle, you took your time to explain. Moreover you didn't abuse me or call me names grin cuz it is common with NLander so thank you for being decent and professional.

Have a good day sir
Morning Sir,I Was Talking aAbout Popular Cash Remittance/Pick Ups Like WorldRemit He Mentioned, Western Union, MoneyGram Etc...No Need for the Long Epistle Again,I will take it the way you've said it ohh...No Arguments. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Even if you just meet me and ask me out. The next thing is to ask me what I am bringing to the table? I think it is troublesome people that ask that question.

How much you earn isn’t a bad question in a purposeful relationship (not on a first date). You can’t figure out that on your own, except it is sector with known salary ranges. But the other question is what you should be able to see and figure out with time. Still coming to ask that question means you have seen nothing worthwhile to reach reasonable conclusion on your own. Men will also hate it if a woman throws it at them, thankfully women are not that silly. wink

The reality is most women want to know what you earn on a first date if given the chance so they won't waste their precious time, but we all know that would sound rude and risk being labelled a gold digger.

Once you say, I am in-between jobs as your answer to what do you do for a living . It's a red flag already. It likely means you don't bring anything to the table. Let's be real here.

My point is the question is troublesome i agree, but at the end, all the dating period is to find out what both of you bring to the table.

I won't ask the question sha, cause i know it might lead to quarrel. I be gentle guy, i no want woman wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Both gender got their roles and responsibilities. Why ask that? I doubt our fathers and grandparents asked such stupid question cos they all know their social, economic and gender roles.

The same father's and grandfather's that you guys keep referencing. They are the Pete Edochie and co. The same Misogynistic people that say women only belong to the kitchen. The same people that marry off their daughters with no questioning, dating or relationship whatsover.

Women keep referencing them like their mother's and grandmother's had a better time during their days. Issokay sha. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

The reality is most women want to know what you earn on a first date if given the chance so they won't waste their precious time, but we all know that would sound rude and too forward.

Once you say, I am in-between jobs as your answer to what do you do for a living . It's a red flag already. It likely means you don't bring anything to the table. Let's be real here.

My point is the question is troublesome i agree, but at the end, all the dating period is to find out what both of you bring to the table.

I won't ask the question sha, cause i know it might lead to quarrel. I be gentle guy.

Nothing wrong with wanting to know the financial capability of your man, even family would like to know, that is if you are willing to tell. Asking on a first date is not tact. Asking what your partner that you have been dating is bringing to the table is uncalled for.

How do we date for months, you know what I do, maybe what I earn, you know the values I uphold- then you ask what I am bringing to the table? What have I been bringing that kept you all the while? Asking the person’s short/long term goals is more sensible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing wrong with wanting to know the financial capability of your man, even family would like to know, that is if you are willing to tell. Asking on a first date is not tact. Asking what your partner that you have been dating is bringing to the table is uncalled for.

How do we date for months, you know what I do, maybe what I earn, you know the values I uphold- then you ask what I am bringing to the table? What have I been bringing that kept you all the while? Asking the person’s short/long term goals is more sensible.

I don't agree with you but okay, so as not to stress this further.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

I don't agree with you but okay, so as not to stress this further.

Good for you kwa. grin
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by ThaThinka: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Not good.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Lucyspa: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
BritishNaija:

I'm still waiting for his reply, Orumba In Anambra ( nanka) My extended family members are no more trust worthy to do nothing, I was also heart broken to see a full house project I sent fully and was left unattended while I keep sending money, the last was just the £7,000 I sent.

Wow, I'm from Nanka too.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by DenreleDave(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
BritishNaija:

I wish I could, I work in rig and the last time I tried using friend, £7000 was gone, I can't leave the rig for now.

Have u found any one yet??
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Realashbobby(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2021
I works in a foreign fund desk in a commercial Bank in Nigeria. You can send in pounds through different platform like RIA, WORLDREMIT, SENDWAVE, SMALLWORD etc. and it will be receive in USD in Nigeria and consequently change to naira immediately.

You can send and your loved ones will receive the naira in their account immediately. DM for more details.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by HeadAcheDrug: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:

grin funnily the guy has another thread on fp
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Theyoungmaster(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting thread.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Oizee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
Interesting thread.
it is, I read from first page to the end with serious concentration.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / I Got A Job In Lagos: Am I A Bad Mother And Wife? / Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.