Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

UGM Tactically Planning To Cause Mahem In The S'east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Tactically Planning To Cause Mahem In The S'east (378 Views)

See How INEC Is Tactically Rigging The 2023 Elections / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UGM Tactically Planning To Cause Mahem In The S'east by PrudencyFeats: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
After studying the attacks being carried oit by the said Unknown Gun Men (UGM) especially against security forces and its establishments within the South East. IPOB/ESN have severally denied being behind the attacks.

My understanding is that the UGM are planning serious atacks on South East in the same way and method of Boko Haram thereby tactically taken down the security personnels and structures that will protect them.

These UGM are being planted and financed by non igbos. A time will come when the police/Army would have gone into hiding and resigns, they will now start to launch attacks on civilians.

I advice South East leaders to be proactive on this UGM saga l wish to inform the igbos not to rejoice on the killings and burning down of security personnel and facilities because they don't know yet the mission of the UGM

My opinion.
Re: UGM Tactically Planning To Cause Mahem In The S'east by Abdul05: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Trouble itself has found comfortable lodgings
in South east. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kperogi’s False Claims On Osinbajo / Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Minor / Friday Reflection: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Is A Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.