Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? (246 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Scholars And Organizers Led By Pantami (Photos) / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? / Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Lordave: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amidst the outcry nationwide for the immediate sack of the Minister of Communications Mr Isa Pantami, I really want to know how fellow Nigerians feel having their full bio details easily accessible by an “alleged” adherent of top terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda and The Taliban.

Do you feel indifferent about calls for his sack, do you oppose or support it? Please give a reason for your stance.

And if eventual Pantami is guilty as accused, what are the risks of having our identities at his finger tips?
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Ammishaddai: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Since I got wind of his involvement with radical islam, I have not slept well

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
I feel the Talibans and Al-Queda now have my bio details. I don’t feel safe at all again
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Trimjos: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Even people that sleeps under the bridge without a home address is now using PANTAHARAM to shine
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Lordave: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I feel the Talibans and Al-Queda now have my bio details. I don’t feel safe at all again
Lol grin grin

Really sounds funny and dangerous the same time
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Lordave: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Since I got wind of his involvement with radical islam, I have not slept well
Means you’ve done every bit of identification in Nigeria.

Quite risky if our informations have been shared with these terrorist organizations.
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Ammishaddai: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lordave:
Means you’ve done every bit of identification in Nigeria.

Quite risky if our informations have been shared with these terrorist organizations.
I registered with NIMC, and since he is the god of the center, how else should I feel? Can you feel safe knowing that a radical-Islamic apologist controls your country's database?
Re: Nairalanders How Do You Feel Having Your Full Details Accessible By Pantami? by Lordave: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Trimjos:
grin grin grin grin
Even people that sleeps under the bridge without a home address is now using PANTAHARAM to shine
Some people who sleep under bridges have Bank accounts and BVN, some people who sleeps under the bridge have voters card and National ID cards, some people who live under the bridge have International Passports, people who sleeps under the bridge have identities to protect, sleeping and living under the bridge is not a reason to be incautious with National identities and people who sleeps under the bridge could one day start sleeping in big houses but one thing will remain the same in this world, and that’s your pathetic ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

How Senate Resolved To Probe CCT Chairman Over Assault On Security Guard- Video / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB / Nigerian Government Hates It's People So Much Because Of This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.