Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) (41400 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by onthehill: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Comedian AY's younger brother and celebrity fashion designer, Olorunyomi Makun, popularly referred to as his brand name, Yomi Casual, has acquired an SUV six months after losing his car to an accident, IGBERETV reports.

His wife, Grace, made the announcement on her Instagram story where she shared a photo of the damaged car and the new one.

She wrote,

“@yomicasual, nobody and no one can shut the door meant for you. I’m proud of you.”

The fashion designer in June 2021, was involved in a ghastly motor accident that destroyed his car and left him hospitalised for a while.

Sharing a video of the new car on her Instagram page, Grace hailed her husband, stating that she was proud of him.

She said,

“When one door closes, a better one is surely coming. That was what I told you after that accident last year after your car was a write off @yomicasual"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZT9FMMhojA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbRpDjDchHk

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Kudos to him undecided

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by nifemi25(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations to the makun family. God that provides yours will surely provide mine even if it's just a Toyota matrix for my bolt hustle

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by SomeNairalander: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2022
The lady in picture looks so much like CARDI B
or maybe I'm wrong

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Cong
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2022
SomeNairalander:
or maybe I'm wrong
She looks like Cardi Z

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Aidejay(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Thank God for life.
only the living can buy new car after the other one get accident.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Waakanda: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by ifytrik(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Baba don go buy politicians car so that police and soldiers will not harass him unnecessarily, sense nogo kill you
Well, anything to avoid police harassment in Nigeria is a welcome development, those guys can make you regret owning a car.

Congratulations oga yomi

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2022
This people be living fake life

It took you six months to replace your car, all these six months, nobody heard of how you trans to your place of work.

Only to tell us that yeah, you have bought an SUV, after six months.

Before that time, you have been living as if you can buy the world. Anybody with a good Hussle can replace their car after a week

Stop living a fake life

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Going for a car, you went for an Prado to tell the world, yeah, I am classic. After all the contributions from friends and family

When this one breaks down, it would take you one year to replace and come back here to tell us

Asibrity

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol
Gabriel
Gigolo
Pimping his ass to politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheKingsmann:
She looks like Cardi Z
Na cardi A

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
congrats bro

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by MITCHELL96: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
SomeNairalander:
or maybe I'm wrong

Yes, but the low budget Cardi B grin
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by PCG1: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
and na нere ι dey, ι never вυy вιcycle

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's always good to have someone you'll ride on his/her influence. He's enjoying the influence of his elder brother...

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by nesgeeek(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Frank150: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
SomeNairalander:
or maybe I'm wrong

And the guy looks like lasisi elenu

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
cool nah God wink
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
I celebrate with you brother.
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by todugo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hustle legit o cool
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS Yomi.

One of the many people the terrible hoodlums broke into their high-end store and stole his good worth multi-million naira during the EndSars protest hijacked by sponsored animals.

Good to see you bouncing back.
More wins to you man.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
todugo:
Hustle legit o cool
God no go shame we legit hustlers.

For the illegal fraudsters, Pastor Ibiyemi don tell dem say na accidents go kill dem las las.
Na dem sabi.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by micflo28(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is this AY’s Brother
Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Veggieseedies:
This people be living fake life

It took you six months to replace your car, all these six months, nobody heard of how you trans to your place of work.

Only to tell us that yeah, you have bought an SUV, after six months.

Before that time, you have been living as if you can buy the world. Anybody with a good Hussle can replace their car after a week

Stop living a fake life

So u want him to go and steal to impress people?? Hussle sef no easy like that.

U think he bought corolla or camry? That’s a landcruiser and won’t be less than 10m

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
micflo28:
Is this AY’s Brother
Yes he is,
AY's younger brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Congratulations to the makun family. God that provides yours will surely provide mine even if it's just a Toyota matrix for my bolt hustle
You will get more than just Matrix. Believe..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Moyo Lawal And Regina Daniels Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.