Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures (2258 Views)

The IGBO Are Just Smart, That's Why You Hate Them / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
IF ONLY WE CAN PAY ATTENTION AND LISTEN TO HIM.....A LOT OF PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING AND YET TO FACE COULD BE AVERTED

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Faber(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
When you people were shouting Sai baba up and down...we just dey one side dey observe. Some trekked from Lagos to Tripoli. Some trekked to Timbuktu in honor of the clown. Las las wetin happen. All man done hear am grin grin

Wey Aisha Buhari
Wey Abba Kyari
Wey Orji Uzor Kalu
Wey Rochas
Wey Obasanjo
Wey Junaid Mohammed
Wey Mamman Daura

They have all gone cladenstein. Nnamdi Kanu whom they called miscreant, is still making waves and will soon rule the world.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Freestainworld(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
My happiness is that the main people who brought this devilish government into power are the one's suffering the most

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
I will write this and write this again and again.

In 50 years time, The igbos will still be inside Nigeria, many will be living in the south east.

No nation is created on social media.

The only people carrying this in their head Are Ipob supporters on nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Faber:
I thought he was a miscreant...

No be Aisha Buhari talk say: one boy who still lives in his father's house think he can disturb the whole country.

How come a miscreant is now smart grin grin

Wey Aisha Buhari
Wey Abba Kyari
Wey Orji Uzor Kalu
Wey Rochas
Wey Obasanjo
Wey Junaid Mohammed
They have all gone cladenstein. The miscreant boy is still making waves and will soon rule the world.
You dey mind them....even Aisha buhari didn't know nnamdi kanu is older than her but called him small boy

MAKA ADI AMA AMA NNAMDI KANU IS 53YEARS OLD

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by SLAP44: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In 50 years time, The igbos will still be inside Nigeria, many will be living in the south east.

I feel your pain. Sorry.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Jostoman: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is a prophet and I don't care what anybody says or think about him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Dymaco(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Unity beggars. Can Nigeria do without south east?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by shiffynaani(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you go soon die ontop southern matter grin
thebosstrevor1:

you go soon die ontop southern matter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by shiffynaani(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dymaco:

Unity beggars. Can Nigeria do without south east?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by owobokiri(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Notice how Patamis case is being swept under the carpet by Nigerians whose personal details are being collected by a terrorist, just to treat the "more serious" IPOB -- British asylum situation? The fear of the Igbos is legendary in Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
Notice how Patamis case is being swept under the carpet by Nigerians whose personal details are being collected by a terrorist, just to treat the "more serious" IPOB -- British asylum situation? The fear of the Igbos is legendary in Nigeria..
they might even be hastening MULTI CHOICE TO START BBNAIJA BECAUSE OF THIS PANTAMI ISSUE....TRUTH IS HE'S GOING NOWHERE EVEN IF HE LEFT....A CORE JIHADIST NORTHERN IS TAKING OVER FROM WHERE HE STOPPED

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by buckeyemedia: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I believe you, building castles in the sky, everything so nice when I’m dreaming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by buckeyemedia: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
Please what can be done with your worthless personal details? Print it out on paper & use it to sell roasted plantain & groundnut?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by nlreserve: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I'm glad you loose sleep over ipob and Kanu, your tormentor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures by owobokiri(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Please what can be done with your worthless personal details? Print it out on paper & use it to sell roasted plantain & groundnut?
Hyena!
Seems you think everyone here is as worthless as you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Not Patronise ITF Mobile Phone / Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple! / Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi As A Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.