Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country (252 Views)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Youths Prevent Politician From Entering INEC Center After Election Defeat.Photos / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please I am calling on all advance Countries all over the world as a well concerns citizens of this country Nigeria to please stop all Nigeria politcians from the President of this country to the least political office holder from coming to thier Country either for visiting or residing in thier Country as they have looted dry the country resources without any fear of any reliable law enforcement agency to challenge them and turn EFCC, ICPC and others to toothless dog. People can no longer afford to feed their family due to the bad governance from the Federal to the state level. Doctors, lectures, Teachers even cleaner are been owned for several months and the President, Sentors, Governors, Rep members, ministers, commissioner etc are collecting millions of naira every month as salaries and allowances. The bad governance has lead many to kidnapping, armed robbery, terrorism and the less privilege are dying everyday. No good road, no light, no Security, no equipment in the hospitals people are dying everyday like goat both in Hospital and road accident due to the bad conditions of our road and still our political office holder can leave the country at anytime to have access to all these good amenities in other countries while common people are dying everyday. No fear of God and the nation Economy has gone sore. Pleaseeee I am begging on other advance countries all over the World to please stop all these shameless politicians from coming to invest thier looted public funds to their countries and this will go a long way to curb them looting public fund and invest it in other countries like USA, UK DUBAI etc. I'm crying for the masses, I mean more than 50 millions voiceless Nigerian and I pray God almighty will visit all our bad leaders with sudden death as many don't have what to eat tonight. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by Ammishaddai: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
A seven fold amen to this prayer
Re: Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by 360degreess(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bullshit..
Re: Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by buttlover(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
you mean they should shut their source of revenue?
Re: Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
wen they are going to increase their dollars in bank
Re: Please US, UK Others Banned Nigerian Politician From Your Country by Monogamy: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Do you know Banner?

Na where the politicians dey stuff their loots?

(1) (Reply)

Assassination Of Governor Patrick Yakowa / Gombe To Recapitalize Bubayero Microfinance Bank With N1.5bn / Consequences Of Nigeria's Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.