Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

am at the breaking point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / am at the breaking point (1761 Views)

What Was Your Breaking Point / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

am at the breaking point by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
I cry I lie I beg I go through shame just to be able to raise money and remove this tumour growing in my testicles (balls) it's killing me for the past 8 to 9 years the pain is now unbearable, please I need to undergo surgery. The pain is too much for me I need to raise 120k but I only have raised 20k please am dying help. Please if you don't believe me you can personally take me to hospital yourself without giving me the money. If I survive one more week with this pain it will be a magic abeg save my life. I will be dedicated to to anyone that can save my life.
Re: am at the breaking point by portacabin: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2021
You need to come out clean. No doctors report, whatsoever

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2021
portacabin:
What's your location
zamfara state
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 2:41am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
I cry I lie I beg I go through shame just to be able to raise money and remove this tumour growing in my testicles (balls) it's killing me for the past 8 to 9 years the pain is now unbearable, please I need to undergo surgery. The pain is too much for me I need to raise 120k but I only have raised 20k please am dying help. Please if you don't believe me you can personally take me to hospital yourself without giving me the money. If I survive one more week with this pain it will be a magic abeg save my life. I will be dedicated to to anyone that can save my life.
u come with different moniker to beg, but ur location is always Zamfara state. Is it coincident or Zamfara is now d new headquarter.
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 2:45am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
which doctor recommends surgery, what is d disease he diagnosed is wrong with u? Who quoted 120k for u, abi na u sit down for ur sitting room and do d calculations.? Where is ur doctors report? I like ur lazy ass, if u can get 20k easily, why not go for d kill, 120k smells better.
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2021
portacabin:
What's your location
before mentioning surgery and quoting a specific amount, doctor must av seen him, what is d disease? Doctors report? Who gave him 120k as d amount for surgery. Which hospital want to do d surgery. Where are d reports? They always stay at Zamfara, I noticed d trend.
Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 22, 2021
jalodo2:
before mentioning surgery and quoting a specific amount, doctor must av seen him, what is d disease? Doctors report? Who gave him 120k as d amount for surgery. Which hospital want to do d surgery. Where are d reports? They always stay at Zamfara, I noticed d trend.
the only reason I refused to reply you is because I check all your recent profile and you wrote the same thing about everybody
. So I am not surprised you're either a snitch or a rat.

1 Like

Re: am at the breaking point by dobnina(f): 3:36am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
You created a post that you are hungry and you need someone to borrow you 20k so you can revive your business.
Your were opening different threads in different sections, threatening to commit suicide, a nairalander took pity on you, contacted you and sent you the 20k for your business.
You collected the money, kept quiet, pretended as if no one dashed you any money, You came back, opened another thread and continued begging for the same 20k a kind hearted nairalander already dashed you.
He saw your new post, called you out and you decided to change story, Immediately, you went to the health section and opened a thread about needing money for surgery, now you are in the family section again with the same thread.
Free money is very sweet. That's is why you are opening different threads with different songs stories.
Goodluck to your helper.
Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 22, 2021
dobnina:

You created a post that you are hungry and you need someone to borrow you 20k so you can revive your business.
Your were opening different threads in different sections, threatening to commit suicide, a nairalander took pity on you, contacted you and sent you the 20k for your business.
You collected the money, kept quiet, pretended as if no one dashed you any money, You came back, opened another thread and continued begging for the same 20k a kind hearted nairalander already dashed you.
He saw your new post, called you out and you decided to change story, Immediately, you went to the health section and opened a thread about needing money for surgery, now you are in the family section again with the same thread.
Free money is very sweet. That's is why you are opening different threads with different songs stories.
Goodluck to your helper.
dobina we know you're jalodo2 so stop using two accounts, I confirm that by visiting both your profiles. Snitch
Re: am at the breaking point by dobnina(f): 3:39am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
the only reason I refused to reply you is because I check all your recent profile and you wrote the same thing about everybody
Just want to quote this for future reference.
Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2021
dobnina:

you're the same person as jalodo2 everyone check their posts since day one on nairaland
Re: am at the breaking point by dobnina(f): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
dobina we know you're jalodo2 so stop using two accounts, I confirm that by visiting both your profiles. Snitch
You are already high on the dog shit you are sniffing. Scammer.
I only pity the innocent person that sent money to you.
You have 20k now so you can open your mouth and say rubbish. The guy should have allowed you committ suicide so we can have one less scammer to put up with on nairaland.
Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 22, 2021
dobnina:

You are already high on the dog shit you are sniffing. Scammer.
I only pity the innocent person that sent money to you.
You have 20k now so you can open your mouth and say rubbish. The guy should have allowed you committ suicide so we can have one less scammer to put up with on nairaland.
I won't take you serious because I know who you are just check all of your old comments it's all the same. Jalodo2 stop hiding behind female moniker
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 4:06am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
I won't take you serious because I know who you are just check all of your old comments it's all the same. Jalodo2 stop hiding behind female moniker
I am not hiding, how will I open 2 monikers to burst a dumb scammer like u, u ain't even smart, y do I av to use 2 monikers 4 u? This moniker is to burst scammers like u. Dont b shocked if I tell u I give out my widows nite to d needy, but I detest lazy people like u, going around with different monikers to type emotional stories to dwindle people. I detest u. You got energy to run around all sections replying everyone. But pains starts when they ask u to display ur doctor report. Before concluding on surgery, wet d tests doc ask u to do? Ur own doc call u and whisper to ur ear to go bring 120k for an undiagnosed ailment, what is d surgery for self?
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 4:11am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
you're the same person as jalodo2 everyone check their posts since day one on nairaland
see someone dying in pain, he finds it easier arguing on peoples moniker than uploading doctors report. Why will I open same moniker doing same thing? Dumb lazy man. That is y u always av loopholes in ur emotional stories.
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 4:16am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
while u stretch ur legs, waiting for other people hard earned money, read my post properly, u will only find me ONLY in fishy scamming thread. I detest lazy thief's who doesn't want to spoil their hands. Any thread u find me, what happened at d end? A scammer is found. I give out to d needy, stop closing doors for d real people in need
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 4:22am On Apr 22, 2021
dobnina:

Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 22, 2021
All the best just don't forget to mind your business because you are wrong this time
Re: am at the breaking point by anthonyuncle(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2021
i think this world is way over populated
Re: am at the breaking point by BarristerAlarig: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: am at the breaking point by Foodqueen(f): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Upload medical report for some days now, u no gree.

U just keep billing urself.

With the pic I saw, without seeing ur face,I know u aren't in pain.

What's the name of your ailment

1 Like

Re: am at the breaking point by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Foodqueen:

food queen please don't join them. I just don't want to be on media it will cause my friends to stigmatised me
Re: am at the breaking point by Foodqueen(f): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
food queen please don't join them. I just don't want to be on media it will cause my friends to stigmatised me

Cover your name
Re: am at the breaking point by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Purehearttt answer the below questions or keep quiet forever. Thanks

jalodo2:
which doctor recommends surgery, what is d disease he diagnosed is wrong with u? Who quoted 120k for u, abi na u sit down for ur sitting room and do d calculations.? Where is ur doctors report? I like ur lazy ass, if u can get 20k easily, why not go for d kill, 120k smells better.

Re: am at the breaking point by BarristerAlarig: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

How you really gullible? So you believe OP?
Re: am at the breaking point by BarristerAlarig: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

Cover your name

Why should he do that?? For what?? How do we prove his identity
Re: am at the breaking point by BarristerAlarig: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
purehearttt:

I thought you were alone in the world? So you have friends now? Be consistent with the lies bruh...

So non of your friends can loan you $150k? None of your friends know someone that can loan you 150k??

You claim you are sick but you are more worried about your friends knowing you had help on nairaland? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: am at the breaking point by portacabin: 2:32am On Apr 24, 2021
purehearttt:
your are a bloody scammer, I sent money to you to help you with a barbing salon and you kept asking for more money. You are a real peice of trash. Unfortunately tonight, I sent an SMS to "purehearts" number, you replied from "Mustepha" the barbers number. What a wicked criminal you are. I will hunt you and track you down and make sure that you are arrested and jailed, so that you can become a hardened criminal in prison
Re: am at the breaking point by SideshowBob: 3:31am On Apr 24, 2021
purehearttt:
Hassan mustepha aka twinkletwin17, worldlychild. Better be getting ready to spend the rest of this year in jail because people are working on your case. Shebi I told you you will see what would happen if you come back to beg on nairaland after collecting that 150k. You will hate your life very soon. Trust me.

Cc: ishilove
Re: am at the breaking point by Ishilove: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2021
SideshowBob:

Hassan mustepha aka twinkletwin17, worldlychild. Better be getting ready to spend the rest of this year in jail because people are working on your case. Shebi I told you you will see what would happen if you come back to beg on nairaland after collecting that 150k. You will hate your life very soon. Trust me.

His case is beyond redemption. Since he is now using tumours to lie then tumours will he get on his balls.
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2021
SideshowBob:

Watch out, he will soon come out with another moniker ( might not b new) seems he keeps opening them for future use. With sensational story, he can go very low eg orookomama ( madness), child death, big sickness and curses on himself for pity. He is fond of being hysterical, running from one section of nairaland to another opening multiple threads . He will first open normal threads to win ur trust and pity ( wont beg) just come out with emotional story of his life eg being orphan, struggled through life molested, everyone around him dead or dont care etc. Then later starts his begging. When he comes as a lady, she is this decent suffer head girl, who someone wants to molest, or poor girl whose friends are sleeping around but she doesn't want to. Many times he will say he learnt a skill but needs money to buy equipment. Do u know y he keeps coming back in new monikers? Cos he always cash out, he cant leave this begging/scamming job to go hustle cos he gets money. Even if its obvious he is scam and people points it out, pple still go offline to give him money.its their money sha no one can tell them how to spend it. Imagine, on this particular thread he couldn't provide any single proof for d d 120k surgery he said he want to do, still people go offline to contact him. Also, they mention Far Northern states cos of verification, he might b in Lagos state, but I suspect odun or Kofi state. Qrash too is a suspect.
Re: am at the breaking point by jalodo2: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2021
portacabin:
your are a bloody scammer, I sent money to you to help you with a barbing salon and you kept asking for more money. You are a real peice of trash. Unfortunately tonight, I sent an SMS to "purehearts" number, you replied from "Mustepha" the barbers number. What a wicked criminal you are. I will hunt you and track you down and make sure that you are arrested and jailed, so that you can become a hardened criminal in prison
oga, u got very big heart, ready to help d needy. I am sure u must av given him more than u think u did, cos he has come in different forms, even as females , he is a good customer here and he is cashing out.,u are not his only helper.. even if its hunger that made him turn this way, with all d helps he got,he ought to av stopped and hustle, but No, he ain't hungry ,he is a big time thief, he is sooo use to free money that normal hustle is a No No. People like u are rare, but pls their are genuine pple that needs ur help. Ask for proof before giving ur hard earned money to someone that might probably b balling with ur money. For all u know he might be living in Lagos or I suspect odun or Kofi state
They always mention far Northern states cos of verification.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange / dump.............. / How TO Enjoy SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.