Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

dump.............. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / dump.............. (1761 Views)

Sad Photos: A Family That Has Lived On A Refuse Dump For 20 Years! / Is He Trying To Dump Me? / Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump (2) (3) (4)

dump.............. by medinatl: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: dump.............. by ronkebp(f): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
You will see men, bombard this your post now!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: dump.............. by obowunmi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ OP: no one is perfect.
Re: dump.............. by pkv(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
ronkebp:

You will see men, bombard this your post now!!!!! grin grin grin
d.u.m.b!!!
Re: dump.............. by mischi(m): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2011
Where are all the men at!!!! since yesterday and una no fit talk!!!!!My dear very very well said.We all must account for our actions.men own worse pass! tongue
Re: dump.............. by Johndoe100(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2011
mischi:

Where are all the men at!!!! since yesterday and una no fit talk!!!!!My dear very very well said.We all must account for our actions.men own worse pass! tongue

Hey biatch, show some respect when addressing men. There is nothing to fear, we want to marry these ladies outside therefore there is no sin. Christianity does not disallow multiple wives and you can not commit any sin with a wife or future wife.
Re: dump.............. by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2011
Hell is for cheats makes a good read.
Re: dump.............. by medinatl: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
Re: dump.............. by ronkebp(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
pkv:

d.u.m.b!!!

I see say, the thread dey pain you, sheesh!!!!! not to worry, you will be fine.
Re: dump.............. by pkv(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
ronkebp:

I see say, the thread dey pain you, sheesh!!!!! not to worry, you will be fine.
not at all deary.wetin dey pain me b say aunty poster dey insinuate say we b t.o.t.o testers meanwhile if 2 say una un4bidden fruit gt meter d coil 4 don burn so tay no rewire fit fix am!bsides man dey tire 2 dey chow one kpomo alone, no follow ha swear 4 us cos mayb she no sabi set d congo 4 ha bobo make e shine am wella datz why d guy dey look outside.ha bobo make e shine am wella datz why d guy dey look outside.
Re: dump.............. by horny4u(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
@OP

You been to heaven before, how you take know say they are going to hell.

My dear cool your temper and lock your home with locking stuffs, men WILL always be tempted to look outside.

Concern yourself with taking good care of your man and getting his respect,

Oyinbo to se pencil lo se eraser, keep it locked in t home, forget about the woman outside most times she ain't got nothing on you , he married you, thats alot!!!
Re: dump.............. by Cogent: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2011
@horny4u,
Are you serious grin
Re: dump.............. by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2011
^Mu he he.You obviously are an internet Nigerian.LMAO

This thread sef was started by a foot soldier of the cabal.Internet gangsters.lolz

I dey laff.
Re: dump.............. by Johndoe100(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2011
ifyalways:

^Mu he he.You obviously are an internet Nigerian.LMAO

This thread sef was started by a foot soldier of the cabal.Internet gangsters.lolz

I dey laff.

I see that you can recognize each other now. How nice.
Re: dump.............. by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
^Hey V  cheesy

Where are the boys;Harakiri and Richy? Here is kind of boring without them or its just me missing their comments  undecided

Its a good Saturday, don't be mean to me.
Re: dump.............. by Johndoe100(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
ifyalways:

^Hey V  cheesy

Where are the boys;Harakiri and Richy? Here is kind of boring without them or its just me missing their comments  undecided

Its a good Saturday, don't be mean to me.

The "boys" are out banging beaver. When they are done I am sure they will surface.

I hope the part in bold was not aimed at me. I have never been mean to anyone in my life.
Re: dump.............. by medinatl: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Re: dump.............. by 2mch(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
Interesting . . . . . . . lipsrsealed

Married Men: What Is Your Wife's Most Important Role? / Help! My 9months Old Toddler Is Addited To Sucking Cell Phone Batterie... / Everything Is Good On Her Except?? Not All That Glitter Is Gold (photo)