Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States (76146 Views)

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 5:54am On Apr 22, 2021
kunle75:

Very soon,if you can dream it you can see it
These YORUBA people are good ooo! They've prayed 4 my greatest heart desire.God bless you @Kunle.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Bestbeelieve: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Today i remember Major Gideon Orkar, and all those who fought injustice and lost their lives for this zoo of a country,

3 Likes

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by awa(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Even the US knows the hoax of FG in the SE can't stop them from coming to SE
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Memberclub:
they are a state sponsored terrorist country. other countries know this now. since 2012 boko is still alive how come ?
Shecow is linked to isis and have sworn allegiance to that terrorist group, but our socalled politicians will not do smthng serious about it and yet they will keep shouting that esn is a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by amuwo1980: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
US will retract that statement when Tinubu become president
Na them , enemies of true nation building
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Cnach: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
When will i find myself in the US?
Taa, where you wan go? U no dey go any where o. After voting a never do well u wan japa leave us, e no work
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Cnach:

Taa, where you wan go? U no dey go any where o. After voting a never do well u wan japa leave us, e no work
Abegi @Cnach pls no tok this abeg. u no dey pity me? My mum is asking u whether am the only person that voted buhari? I ddnt vote evil because i dnt want evil.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Toosure70: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2021
You people can see the benefits of being a coward like the afojas.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Aremson14(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2021
One can argue the safest region in Nigeria is the middle belt aka north central
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Thank God our peaceful states of Abia, imo,Anambra, enugu and ebonyi were not mentioned. God will save us from hausa fulani herdsmen attacks. No matter their evil plans to dent our image, we're still balling. even the international community knows our innocence.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Can I tell you something? The white people ain't fools. They know the profile of every single country and ethnicity in Africa. If you doubt me check CIA Factbook and their so-called Travel Advisory. The British and the Americans know the areas and sections of Nigeria that pose a threat and so they advise their citizens accordingly.

Is it surprising that in spite of escalated tension in parts of Eastern and Western sections of Nigeria in recent time owing to activities of the Unknown Gunmen and the herdsmen in both regions respectively, the Americans and the British ain't classifying these areas as, quote, unsafe?

I am an Igbo man who had not taken this agitation for Biafra seriously at first (not that I do not believe in Biafra. I only hated the method). But some things have kept occuring that changed my perception of Nigeria permanently. Those of us in the diaspora indeed hold a deep patriotism for Nigeria. The feeling of patriotism for Fatherland is especially increased after one left his country behind to live in another country. But since Buhari took office and started to implement his hateful and divisive agenda for the nation, my support for Biafra increased a thousand fold.

The Americans here are fully aware of the Nigerian situation and you can hear them voicing it out in conversation. "How the hell did you guys in that Christian South manage to allow the Muslims to rule in Nigeria?" is what a white chap blurted out during a conversation.

10 Likes

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by ken6488(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
Irony of ironies, pot calling kettle names: The USA itself is not safe for Americans citizens, with 40+ people being gunned down every day. Nigeria should issue travel advisory to Nigerians going to USA wishing them r.i.p in advance because they risk been shot dead at any time not necessarily by criminals but even by police.
lol you can't sugar coat the north
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by BigYash: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
It will be all 36 states by then. If who someone he backed to power can destroy Nigeria like this. Your common sense suppose tell you say him go worst.. And also he is very old,he can't reason properly just like that idiot there right now.. The one you guys calls President

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by shigishege: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2021
You failled to understand the fact that America, UK and other international countries base thier forcasts on prevalent sittuation that is rampant in a particular places in a particular period coupled with the news they hear over there and therefore capitalise mostly on hearsay. This so called Americans are so fast to distroy soveriegn country reputation and paint them as bad as possible, as if its not this same Nigeria we Nigerians are all living. Same thing the did to North Korea, Iran, Iraq, China, Libya, Russia as if people living in these countries are aliens and not humans. Now they say make thier people nor dey go Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, wey be say these lovely states are even more calm and serene than most American states. Go and write it down, with this tempo at which your so called unknown gunmen miscriant messiahs are bombarding your south east region, your entire south east will soon become the maduguri of the south and your names will conspicuously be writen in the terror books of the Americans.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by ComeToJesus: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2021
The mannequin has turned a once beautiful country into Yemen. How sad!
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by TemmyT002(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Just 14? Very soon it will be Nigeria as a whole

God forbid
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Sirdan247(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2021
I can't see any south eastern state on the list. Awon east will be worst than somalia. Where art thou
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by jojor: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Na so, after decorating baba Bubu with lies that put us into this mess..now is his turn to scope us again.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Mrbenny001: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Oya lie lie Mohamed..over to you.. it's time to back again
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Wickedfacts: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Despite Buhari proscribing Ipob as a terrorist group, despite the fact that security agents are being attacked in the SE, despite the fact that prisoners were released in a jailbreak, the entire SE states are not mentioned. That is instructive, especially days after the amnesty offer by the UK.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Wickedfacts: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Can I tell you something? The white people ain't fools. They know the profile of every single country and ethnicity in Africa. If you doubt me check CIA Factbook and their so-called Travel Advisory. The British and the Americans know the areas and sections of Nigeria that pose a threat and as such use to advise their citizens accordingly.

Is it surprising that despite the escalated tension in parts of Eastern and Western sections of Nigeria in recent time owing to activities of the Unknown Gunmen and the herdsmen in both regions respectively, the Americans and the British ain't classifying these areas as, quote, unsafe?

I am an Igbo man who didn't take this agitation for Biafra seriously at first (not that I do not believe in Biafra. I only hated the method). But some things have kept occuring that changed my perception of Nigeria permanently. Those of us in the diaspora indeed hold a deep patriotism for the Nigeria. The feeling of patriotism for Fatherland is especially increased after one left his country behind to live in another country. But since Buhari took office and started to implement his hateful and divisive agenda for the nation, my support for Biafra increased a thousand fold.

The Americans here are fully aware of the Nigerian situation and you can hear them voicing it out in conversation. "How the hell did you guys in that Christian South manage to allow the Muslims rule in Nigeria?" is what a white chap blurted out during a conversation.

Buhari is a blessing in disguise, an inadvertent advantage. In a few years, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Kidney1414(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2021
TARABA STATE should be included

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Before 2023 it will be the whole Nigeria.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by zadokchidi: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
. Birds of same feather..once he is apc
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by juman(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2021
America is also not a good country nah.

Their police is terrorist organization.
Their politicians are not better than nigerian politicians.

Many american politicians desire to be like putin if possible.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Tundex911: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Western Is the safer

Smh
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by AnanseK(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Borno and Zamfara are safer than Anambra and Abia at this moment.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by ruffDiamond: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2021
mostly up NORTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.