Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76120 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.

95 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

176 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
This pictures aren't even some of the most beautiful places in Lagos yet see how astonishing they are.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good evening all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2022

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realmi: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)

For those asking me if hell fire is dark....I am talking about the heat,, the hot weather....

As for the darkness, we all know that Nigeria is dark naturally....even with the darkness PHCN go still take light grin

Lagos cannot be mistaken for Dubai at all...

It is in lagos that all the tall buildings in marina, VI will be decorated with light only for Christmas period grin...from 7th or 31st of Jan, they will turn off everything
Wen u go to lounge at night in lagos, na only inside the lounge dey lite up....immediately u leave the lounge, na darkness, the whole street will be dark...that is why people can and do all sort....because no street lights

Abeg the matter long....

382 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
More

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
More

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by illicit(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
More .

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
More.. the pictures are endless..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by slawormiir: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Overrated dumb fuckkk place...there ain't no beauty in that gadamnnn place

Na only those slim girls way dey the picture background na im caught my attention

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Omicron007: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

The Damn Niggar guy above me should be calming down.

Edo people sef...

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fine make we no lie

39 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Legalcriminal: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Most beautiful in Nigeria no lie but you don use coloring spoil the pics like u dey do Tye and dye

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by toujurs: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures above were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

424 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realist12: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lagos is far ahead of Nigeria, even with the federal capital in Abuja it's nowhere close to Lagos . Lagos attracts the strongest , most industrious, the beauty in Lagos is actually the multi ethnicity of the people everyone is giving a level playing ground to achieve the greater good for Nigeria. Can you imagine a Nigeria without Lagos?

Noticed a lot of people quoting me like there's anything wrong with adoring my city , Lagos is a product the collective effort of Nigerians. So why the hate ? Lagos is the eyes of Nigeria. I ask again, can you imagine this Nigeria without Lagos?

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kr1ss216:
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
Appreciate what you are seeing and leave ghetto pics...even Dubai got it's bad side

Inferiority complex at it peak

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lol reflect7 mmsen and Gamesmart wouldn't like this... They'll keep on hyping Abuja that ought to be compared with the likes of akwa ibom and portharcourt... Na Abuja mates be that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
SilentQueen:
Appreciate what you are seeing and leave ghetto pics...even Dubai got it's bad side

Inferiority complex at it peak
Who are you?

10 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Now this is the kind of packaging I love kiss kiss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lilvicky68(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.
Nobody is mistaking any Lagos for dubai abeg grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GloriousGbola: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dogasas:

If you like be looking at the cathedral at cms instead of watching your six. Cms area boys go bracket you.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GooodHardDick: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is what happens when you haven't been out of your country before angry

Lagos , Abuja and the entire country is a slum when compare to South Africa. As in Nigeria dey learn work for where South Africa dey.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GooodHardDick: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dogasas:

U smoke? angry

Comparing Dubai, London and Chicago with a thick underdeveloped slum like Lagos is an Insult to Dubai, London and Chicago.

Alaye, try and compare Lagos with Accra first, let's start from there!

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which lagos is this?

You can't continue to deceive us with your photoshopped pictures

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by mmsen: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Lol reflect7 mmsen and Gamesmart wouldn't like this... They'll keep on hyping Abuja that ought to be compared with the likes of akwa ibom and portharcourt... Na Abuja mates be that.

Won't like what?

The agberos? The traffic? The garbage strewn everywhere?

The slums on the lagoon?

The shabby buildings all over the mainland?

Pockets of Lagos are beautiful but the mainland is such a disgrace that it drags the city down in its entirety.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Which lagos is this?

You can't continue to deceive us with your photoshopped pictures

They aren't "photoshopped". They are actual places in Lagos.

Editing no be crime. smiley

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Beautiful but no..I can't live in Lagos. I can only visit and enjoy beautiful views and places.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.