Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States (76142 Views)

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by 042icloud(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Very soon dem go ban Nigerians from coming to their country
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by caprini1: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2021
sammyj:
The way US and UK government they tackle this government. Buhari should understand the need to let some sycophants out of his government. You tag IPOB terrorists while Herdsmen and some government officials like ministers support the Taliban and other fanatic terrorists. Nigeria under Buhari will be the tenth wonder of the world if things persist this way !!!
Immediately the UK granted asylum access to Ipob,the FG should have done a rethink.

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by MikeBetty(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
US will retract that statement when Tinubu become president
shameless fool, una don dey dish out promises again, tinubu did not give free food to his political ward in osun na your papa he go feed for 4 yrs.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Emyogalanya: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Cc:
MONOGAMY
SIMPLYSHIT
u want buy dead meat? Abeg leave that guy him meat dey burn for fire. When he set pursue ipob news. U won't find him near this thread. If u want to see him go to any Biafra thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Minjim: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Just 14? Very soon it will be Nigeria as a whole

God forbid.

Things can't continue like this.
Good people will stand up
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by BigDawsNet: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Passport getting more weaker

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by nedekid: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Freelancer2020:
As expected, No west, we love peace
If you have guts, travel on gbogan- oshogbo expressway after 6pm and see how the peace works for you.

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by drakeli: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
When will i find myself in the US?

Today! Today!! Thou shall meet me In Arizona grin
Don’t bother. You have no faith

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by mokt(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2021
All in the north

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by donbenie(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
Irony of ironies, pot calling kettle names: The USA itself is not safe for Americans citizens, with 40+ people being gunned down every day. Nigeria should issue travel advisory to Nigerians going to USA wishing them r.i.p in advance because they risk been shot dead at any time not necessarily by criminals but even by police.
So the police doesn't kill people in Nigeria or criminals don't kill people in Nigeria?

How many people are gunned down in Nigeria everyday ?

Atleast they don't have state sponsored Terrorists shouting Allah AK B0000M!

4 Likes

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by 79733139(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2021
They should just avoid the whole country.

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by wildikeman(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Even Mexico is warning her citizens. E don be for Naija
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by danngnews: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria should issue travel advisory to Nigerians going to USA.

Which brand of oshogbo weed u dey smoke? grin
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by danngnews: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2021
yommen:
Yet Lai Muhammed still managed to blame endsars protesters for twitter's decision to site the office in Ghana instead of Nigeria. Ok Mr Lie, are endsars protesters responsible for this too?

He might switch to blaming Jonathan.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by jesmond3945: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2021
This thread shows that the average Nigerian inferiority to white skin is second to none. I would prefer to be in Nigeria than in USA.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Rushna27(f): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
dem Don cast las las sha
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by sukar886: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2021
thank God they didn't mention my state
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by kunle75(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
These YORUBA people are good ooo! They've prayed 4 my greatest heart desire.God bless you @Kunle.

You too,I was once in your shoes and can tell you, that your word can change your world. Am a testimony

1 Like

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by ensamy(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Surprised I didn't see Abia state as the home state of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the one whom Nigeria government claimed is the leader of a proscribed terrorist IPOB and headquarters in Umuahia. grin grin grin Nigeria and nepotism no go kill us.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Athemisia: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
Irony of ironies, pot calling kettle names: The USA itself is not safe for Americans citizens, with 40+ people being gunned down every day. Nigeria should issue travel advisory to Nigerians going to USA wishing them r.i.p in advance because they risk been shot dead at any time not necessarily by criminals but even by police.
Don't mind them... only this week alone about 20 persons have died from homicide in Ohio and Minneapolis yet this week has not even ended...

Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Petdagr8t(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2021
I just noticed there is no South eastern state among the ones mentioned. Somebody should help me please and tell me where Lai Muhammed, Garba Shehu and the presidency derived their fact on tagging IPOB a terrorist group. What a real sarcasm
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by Akpuobi1: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Igbo and Yoruba don play straight draw.

Lol
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2021
drakeli:

Today! Today!! Thou shall meet me In Arizona grin
Don’t bother. You have no faith
Today! Ah! Dont send me running. I prefere New York (Andrew Cuomo State).
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
How do feel after typing and posting this?
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by AreaFada2: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2021
gambia:
I'm not surprised, by the time Buahri and his deluded team members are done with Nigerians, even their gullible followers will prefer to stay in Somalia.
Chai! Werey raised to power 25. grin cheesy
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Kidney1414:
TARABA STATE should be included
Why? We in Taraba are living in peace!
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by billyG(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is finish!Let me follow bubu cross leg & chew gworo.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by alasane: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
VictorUSA:
When will i find myself in the US?

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by frankson1(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Politicapastor1:
Chairman or charade or chairlady.
I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD. REMOVE EDO FROM BIAFRA. WE ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE PART BIAFRA
WE EXIST BEFORE BIAFRA. WE REMAIN THE CRADLE OF BLACK CIVILIZATION.
BIKONU. REMOVE EDO NOW

quote author=ScamHunter post=101007504]No Igbo state listed. Yet those pretending to love Igbo are sayjng, "una region go become like this. Una region go become like that..." Biafra region is still the safest in this contra poo...
Abia
Anambra
Akwaibom
Bayelsa
Benue
CrossRivers
Delta
Enugwu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Imo
Kogi
All the places you have Bifrans are as safe as the Bank of England.

Don't mind the oppressors, those who know history understand what I mean.

They wont listen now that we are telling them to redraw their map. It's their own people that will stand up to them.
Re: U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States by VictorUSA(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2021
alasane:

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
Thank u 4 updating me. But if i reach the us through this means i will be classified as an ilegal imigrant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.