Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC (1451 Views)

Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory / Don’t Appoint Akpabio Minister’ – APC Elders Write Buhari / Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by nairalandankrah: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
My Goodness this is so so pathetic!!..so it has become the responsibility of very 180 million zoogerians to screen a minister??

Then What is the job of the DSS and National assembly?
I give up on Nigeria.. It is indeed finished!.

https://twitter.com/proudlylizy/status/1385119132228755457?s=19

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by SmartProf(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2021
When they've become clueless on how to defend their terrorist brother and appointee, they begin to sound stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Nbotee(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
See ehn, I gave up on dis country a long time ago... The only thing dat can shock me right now in dis country na electric current and e no even stable

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Faber(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2021
True talk

I support APC on this. It was the afonja Muslims, the Arewa bigots and BMCs both online on this forum, the social media and on the streets that were shouting Sai Baba up and down.

We wey saw before time were tagged wailers. Na zombies enthroned APC and the Dullard of Daura.

Now people are calling for his resignation. The same group aforementioned came to Twitter to announce Pantami as their candidate to succeed the Zoo Dullard. That Igbos should go and sit down.

They are to blame

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Heard it all now. Buhari and his advisors singularly nominate Ministers. DSS and co screen them and our legislators confirm them.

Where in that chain of events, detailing how Ministers are appointed, do ordinary Nigerians come into play?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Nbotee:
See ehn, I gave up on dis country a long time ago... The only thing dat can shock me right now in dis country na electric current and e no even stable
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by tribalmall: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Yves4real(f): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Kai!
If you watched PoliticsToday on Channels TV yesterday evening, what do you have to say about Dr. Kabir Kabo's responses to Seun's and David Hundeyin's questions/facts?
Honestly, it's not easy defending evils without sounding evil too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by jlinkd78(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2021
APC shame
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Burtonj: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2021
A country that was built on lies can't stand the test of time
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by lastmessenger: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Yves4real:
Kai!
If you watched PoliticsToday on Channels TV yesterday evening, what do you have to say about Dr. Kabir Kabo's responses to Seun's and David Hundeyin's questions/facts?
Honestly, it's not easy defending evils without sounding evil too.
I watched it. That man was just busy beating around the bush. Why can't northeners just sit down and tell themselves the truth for once.must everything be about religion and ethnic affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by shogosco: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Despite the pressure, is it advisable to still register ones vital information like 'NIN' under the alleged terrorist sympathizer cum minister?
How safe is our data?
I'm asking for a friend please!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Aboki remaineth Aboki

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by HOVER206: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2021
The national assembly should be blamed.

All they know is take a bow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by FarahAideed: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2021
As Usual Al Qaeda People Congress must blame innocent NIGERIANS

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Fooolishbuharri: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Suddenly it's Nigerians who are to blame. Do these APC rats even have any shame? How difficult is it to take responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by EKONGKING: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
I still can't understand ,what southerners middle belt are doing in SHITH@LE country.
You can't farm peacefully.
You can't live securely.
Your business are shutting down due to aboki style economics.
You can't even feed yourself properly,nowadays.
On top of it you are lead by a terrorist and his assistant alquaeda loving terrorist.who wants to kill you.
What exactly do you like in this SHITH@LE.
Any sane human being even africans ,would have rebelled and gone separate ways.,if they faced 20 percent of what u are facing at hands of fulani
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Omoslim26: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hmm see senselessness at it's peak��

1 Like

Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
My Goodness this is so so pathetic!!..so it has become the responsibility of very 180 million zoogerians to screen a minister??

Then What is the job of the DSS and National assembly?
I give up on Nigeria.. It is indeed finished!.

https://twitter.com/proudlylizy/status/1385119132228755457?s=19

The blame should go to moronic dingbats who voted for Muhamamdu Buhari as president of the shithole called Nigeria. It was not once but twice the jackasses voted for this walking dead called Buhari. I guess Igbo people should be given kudos for not voting for this bloody swine form Katsina. Why would a fool such as Buhari submit a character such as Isa Pantami for a ministerial job in a zoo such as Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by nairalandankrah: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Idiko1:

The blame should go to moronic dingbats who voted for Muhamamdu Buhari as president of the shithole called Nigeria. It was not once but twice the jackasses voted for this walking dead called Buhari. I guess Igbo people should be given kudos for not voting for this bloody swine form Katsina. Why would a fool such as Buhari submit a character such as Isa Pantami for a ministerial job in a zoo such as Nigeria?

He knew the islamic antecedent of pantami..
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by alizma: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Isa pantami, I do not hate you as a person but I hate what you stand for in the past, how it affect our present and threatening our future. If I believe you could have changed from being a supporter of terrorist between a space of 7years, then what assurance do I have that you won't return to the same people in the next 7years? Unfortunately if that turned out to be the case in the next 7years or thereabouts, then you will be returning to them with all my information(BVN, NIN, SIM number etc) at your disposal. It is on this unfortunate ground and in the interest of the country and the people you now claim to love that I hope you will understand the need to show this sincere love of yours by honorably resign and save Nigerians of any further chaos.
This has nothing to do with religious, party or tribal affiliations but about the interest of the entire country which supercede any individual's or group interest.
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Same godforsaken people that were already advocating for the terrorist for president in 2023 already?

Always blaming everyone for their anarchy, bigotry, cluelessness, incompetency and evil. So I was the one who screened and appointed the terrorist as a minister of the federal republic.Thunder fire you there.
Re: Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Idiko1:
The blame should go to moronic dingbats who voted for Muhamamdu Buhari as president of the shithole called Nigeria. It was not once but twice the jackasses voted for this walking dead called Buhari.

I guess Igbo people should be given kudos for not voting for this bloody swine form Katsina. Why would a fool such as Buhari submit a character such as Isa Pantami for a ministerial job in a zoo such as Nigeria?
Well said bro.

(1) (Reply)

Coordinated Attacks On Benue Villages / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) / Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.