Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,418 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi (1922 Views)

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Warripikine: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Ebonyi State governor, Dave Umahi, has absolved the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) of culpability in attacks on police facilities in the South East, noting that the attacks are being carried out by criminals whose key motivation is criminality.

There have been attacks on police stations in various states of the South East, which the police had blamed on the IPOB.

However, speaking on Channels TV breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily on Thursday, Umahi said the group is not responsible for the attacks.

The governor who noted that about 95 percent of police officers killed during the attacks are people from the South East, said criminals who carry out the attacks only tag themselves IPOB to play into the prosecution of the group by the federal government.

“What is happening now is that some criminals will go and commit crime and say they are IPOB so that they will play into the prosecution of IPOB by the federal government,” Umahi said.

“The other day in Ebonyi State, the criminals attacked a police station and carted away arms. The next day, they went to rob with the arms, and fortunately they were caught. So, these are just criminals carrying out these stray.”

“we are not forming Ebube Agu to spy on our people Why would we spy on them? We are not intending to spy on them.

https://hallmarknews.com/ipob-not-responsible-for-attacks-on-police-facilities-in-south-east-umahi/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by saaron(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Why the sudden change of position? Are Umahi's eyes now open?
Indeed lies do not last forever.
As it happened during #EndSars sabotage by the devilish regime. It's happening again in South east.
UKNOWN GUNMEN = DSS/FULANI MILITIA!

Late Buhari's fulani terrorist regime BEHIND attacks of police formations in South east. Kill police personel, who all happened to be Igbos and blame ESN. At least thats the idea.

No weapon fashioned against ESN & IPOB shall prosper!

What a SATANIC regime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Emperor5(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2021
It's high time for every southeast to support Ipob

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2021
God bless u sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nku5: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Odogwu efulefu eye don open small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by orikoku: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Kai, ESN at his door already. The man his defending his people. One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by psucc(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Who dash this man sense? This man knows his onions. Not like the Supreme Court Gov of Imo State. He does his homework well before going to the press.

They should be a difference between politics and governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by buckeyemedia: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Shabaleen:
God bless u sir.
It is not ipob, but they carry out the crimes in the name of ipob, then if the Governor is sure of what he is saying, he should tell us the people killing & burning the police stations are, are they Fulani, or of other ethnicities? He can’t just throw a blank cheque, he has to fill in the details, we need to know who these Unknown Criminals are? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, most know for a fact that majority of crimes committed aren’t committed by Herdsmen but by some unscrupulous criminals who commit crimes & also tag & cloak it under so called Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Sirkingsnado: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Ass licking governor
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by jlinkd78(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2021
I swear Umahi or his agents listened to Nnamdi Kanu broadcast this morning and d heat on him and Obiano was furnace like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by blowjob: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2021
THEY SHOULD START,KILLING ALL DIS ROUGE GOVERNORS undecided
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Umajoy: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2021
The governor who noted that about 95 percent of police officers killed during the attacks are people from the South East, said criminals who carry out the attacks only tag themselves IPOB to play into the prosecution of the group by the federal government.
Simple truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Lajet: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Dave Umahi has received his sense back. Another bad news for Afonja Muslim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by mekaboy(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2021
We know they are. But we know why you say they are not. You are right for saying that.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by lastmessenger: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2021
I knew it. Umahi beginning to retrace his steps. Ipob is a peaceful organization working to actualize Biafra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2021
which of the Umahi talk this thing?

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Daniel058(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2021
If you re An Ebonyian , you should know Umahi well..The man Get brain , what he's doing re all for the good of His Peoples , but Many won't understand .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It is not ipob, but they carry out the crimes in the name of ipob, then if the Governor is sure of what he is saying, he should tell us the people killing & burning the police stations are, are they Fulani, or of other ethnicities? He can’t just throw a blank cheque, he has to fill in the details, we need to know who these Unknown Criminals are? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, most know for a fact that majority of crimes committed aren’t committed by Herdsmen but by some unscrupulous criminals who commit crimes & also tag & cloak it under so called Fulani Herdsmen.

Go and ask Buhari aka King Bubu.

Umahi was a prodigal son, now hes finding his way back to the fold.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Hahahaha! Finally, some of the efulefus are getting back their reasonable senses. Nice one. No one knows tomorrow. If Biafra comes, you will not be seen as enemy. Omoslim26 one of ur members of efulefu is getting back his reasonable senses oo. You better situp and be reasonable too.

@Faber where are u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
Hahahaha! Finally, some of the efulefus are getting back their reasonable senses. Nice one. No one knows tomorrow. If Biafra comes, you will not be seen as enemy. Omoslim26 one of ur members of efulefu is getting back his reasonable senses oo. You better situp and be reasonable too.

@Faber where are u?
grin
nlreserve:

@Faber where are u?

It's obvious you have no business with intelligence dats why your coconut head is not thinking well��.
i didn't outrightly say ipob was responsible, yes I painted them as suspects coming from the way they were jubilating and celebrating over the killings and the threat from your lord and savior ��.
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

It's obvious you have no business with intelligence dats why your coconut head is not thinking well��.
i didn't outrightly say ipob was responsible, yes I painted them as suspects coming from the way they were jubilating and celebrating over the killings and the threat from your lord and savior ��.
If to say u get sense, why would u paint someone simply because he is happy about the killing of his tormentor? Is happiness and jubilation an evidence? By the way, do u think those ones expressing joy on the internet over the killing of police are Igbos and ESN? I'm one of such but I'm neither ESN nor ipob. But since the police and army after my roger instead of protecting me, they are useless to me. So, you see that those handlers of ipob and ESN are very smart while we the fans are also smart but u, efulefu does not know his right from the left grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
If to say u get sense, why would u paint someone simply because he is happy about the killing of his tormentor? Is happiness and jubilation an evidence? By the way, do u think those ones expressing joy on the internet over the killing of police are Igbos and ESN? I'm one of such but I'm neither ESN nor ipob. But since the police and army after my roger instead of protecting me, they are useless to me. So, you see that those handlers of ipob and ESN are very smart while we the fans are also smart but u, efulefu does not know his right from the left grin
grin
nlreserve:

If only you know how stupid you sound �� so the death of Igbos on Igbo soil is a perfect pay back for your tormentors??.

Ewu God gave you sense to think but you outrightly refuse to use it.

Ewu so why can't your angelic ugm locate the sister of your chi na onye nzoputa ��

Ewu��
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

If only you know how stupid you sound �� so the death of Igbos on Igbo soil is a perfect pay back for your tormentors??.

Ewu God gave you sense to think but you outrightly refuse to use it.

Ewu so why can't your angelic ugm locate the sister of your chi na onye nzoputa ��

Ewu��
Hahaha! If u be police and u are not doing ur job, instead na roger u prefer to collect, even if na my Igbo brother like u, if saint UGM kill am, I go happy. Na efulefu like u be Igbos problem
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
Hahaha! If u be police and u are not doing ur job, instead na roger u prefer to collect, even if na my Igbo brother like u, if saint UGM kill am, I go happy. Na efulefu like u be Igbos problem
grin
nlreserve:

Ewu hope you know that the ones doing roger roger are just nwa boy to the ones in the office �� pllsss help us beg your chi na onye nzoputa let him give proper details out so ugm can locate his senior roger roger sister too��

na ewus like you be the problem of Igbos ��

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Faber(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

When will you buy sense. Are you too broke to buy small sense from sense vendors. grin grin

If you no get money to buy sense why not meet @nlreserve make the dude borrow you small common sense na grin

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Ewu hope you know that the ones doing roger roger are just nwa boy to the ones in the office �� pllsss help us beg your chi na onye nzoputa let him give proper details out so ugm can locate his senior roger roger sister too��

na ewus like you be the problem of Igbos ��
That's what we are saying, the police is corrupt and Nigeria is more corrupt. If their so called oga directs them to go block roads and collect roger, why can't they refuse? OK now, since st. UGM have been operating, do you see any checkpoint in your southeast? Why are they now refusing to block roads as usual and what has their so called oga done to them? Are they not more than their oga? Why can't they challenge their oga? And you are supporting the corruption. Now I know why you want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. You are a corrupt person, not only efulefu. In a civilized country, not all orders are taken from superior officers. Why is Nigeria different? I'm sure your dad is a police, the reason you are fighting for them. Don't lie. Better tell ur dad to resign and join ESN where he will be paid higher and respected more. The police is a joke in Nigeria due to their corrupt practices. Efulefu that thinks he has sense. Ofeke
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Faber(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mumu people. Talking from both sides of their mouths
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
@Faber, where you even carry this efulefu from? He's disappointing your Igbo tribe oo
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Faber(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
@Faber, where you even carry this efulefu from? He's disappointing your Igbo tribe oo

@Omoslim26 is a Zulu man from Zimbabwe... He is just an Igbo wannabe

During the Zenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. He followed his Igbo babe from Owerri sneaked into Air peace and followed the babe to Owerri. He is in Owerri now doing petty jobs to survive
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

When will you buy sense. Are you too broke to buy small sense from sense vendors. grin grin

If you no get money to buy sense why not meet @nlreserve make the dude borrow you small common sense na grin
grin
Faber:

The sense dat has been brainwashed and filled with urine?��
biko achoghi m��

you can take it allllll��

Sense that will make one very illogical, and unreasonable.

Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by nlreserve: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

I'm serious, where you carry that efulefu omoslim26 from? The guy does not think like Igbos I know. I have lived in the east and I know how coordinated they are.
How can he be supporting corruption and the same time, fighting Kanu for collecting financial support for ipob. Can ipob work without money?
Re: IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Police Facilities – Umahi by Omoslim26: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

grin
Faber:

@cursedfaber is a Sudanese... He is just an Igbo wannabe ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? / Two Policemen Shut Dead In Enugu / Kano Hisbah Vows To Rearrest Young Man Who Stopped Praying After Officials Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.