Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. (10099 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by kech(f): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2011
Read this news yesterday when he was still missing.

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Today he was confirmed dead by his family. He was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. RIP brother. cry cry My heart is broken. cry cry

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by EzeUche3(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
NO!!!!!!

angry cry angry cry angry

All these Northerns can to go to hell. Every single one of them. They are not worth anything!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Stogwu123: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2011
May His soul R.I.P
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
Honestly man, i'm fed up and weak right now. Just fed up. Imagine what his family is going through right now, esp' his poor Mum sad. My heart goes out to them. May his soul rest in peace.

Even if i live to a million years, i can never fathom how you can just kill someone in cold blood that never did you anything. Just b'cos you were told to by some evil master. I even found it hard dispatching the nasty rat i found in my house a few months ago, how much more a human being.

The genesis of these problems we face as a nation can be traced back to the actions of that bastar*d Lugard and his bosses in London at the time that saw the geographical space that is now Nigeria and its people as their playthings. They gave no thought to the incompatibility of the peoples of the Northern and Southern Protectorates b/4 joining them together. And what was their reason again?: a selfish reason of 'administrative convenience' .

I spit on and curse the day that slowpoke was born.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by edoyad(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06 :48 via Mobile Web
And the same CPC presidential bas.tard is accusing others of cheating ? A dying man has just left evidence that Buhari is a lying, cheating, hypocsytical pig who deserves to be hanged.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by kasiem(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
God! What's all this rubbish all about? No need of cursing the northerners cos they're already a cursed tribe. Buhari shall never live to see peace and he'll never die but live to regret. All bb supporters i dont have a word 4 u, but u can read my mind
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Odunnu: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2011
The blood of Aikfavour Ukeoma must be avenged upon GenBuhari and his loyalists.
They shall know no peace even unto their fourth generation
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by komekn(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
I cry for this true patriot what a loss. sad sad
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by CrudeOil2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2011
How can we continue living with savages and barbarians? Being a Nigerian does not make any sense. How can a patriotic youth who was busy serving the interest of the country be murdered just like this?

Something has to be done o! Enough is enough!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by jmaine: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2011
such a bad taste to our soul as a progressive nation and people . . . I go with Odunnu on this . . . As far as GenBuhari keeps blaming others for what he is large guilty of. A guilt that led to loss of lives of many innocent citizens and patriots. .he will suffer till on his dying bed . .
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by dapachez: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2011
Hmm my heart is so heavy just wish it wasnt true,after all the stress of school,the sojourn of life someone who cant even account for his own soul takes that of another,an innocent soul,hmmm it is so sad,may God grant the family the fortitude to bear this loss. If my siblings are posted up north,then they will have to serve at home in benin. Do they have to kill a big man's son before appropriate measures or actions are taken? Notherners why oh why?
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Rossikk(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2011
Animals.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by ayomifull(f): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2011
Those innocent lives would not have been lost if they were posted to their own states to serve

Let us demand for change to NYSC scheme for people to serve in their own states of origin

Lets not wait for more lives to be lost before we voice out
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by AljUche: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2011
Sad, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Freewilly(f): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2011
Any Igbo in the north on NL Please am begging you to leave the north and come home, awusa don't want us in their land. Come home if you can't find work farm, there is land in the village wasting away.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by aloyemeka2: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2011
[size=14pt]See some of  the useless Amajiris[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FOCSQcxCu-g/TbAbq-19sUI/AAAAAAAACXI/7qNZ6c5Jmsg/s400/216804_10150221798783488_119586108487_8632501_5642814_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oOEq6tg9kKU/TbAd9SG4LqI/AAAAAAAACXU/DuhFA4gwXYM/s400/216006_10150221798828488_119586108487_8632503_7962010_n.jpg[/img]
Suspected post-election rioters arraigned

Suspected rioters await a court hearing in Kaduna, Nigeria, Wednesday, April 20, 2011. About 200 people were arraigned Wednesday in local court for taking part in the rioting that followed Nigeria's recent presidential election.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by koruji(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2011
This is truly a sad day for Nigeria. Those responsible for this dastardly act must be caught and given the ultimate punishment. If people want to behave like animals they MUST be dealt with like rats.

I hope President GEJ doesn't continue on the do-nothing road that he and Yar'adua travelled, and he seems to keep travelling.

The NYSC must be reformed immediately or replaced with voluntary service or abrogated immediately. In lieu of that, states should refuse to send their indigenes to VIOLENT STATES - it is that simple, withdraw from the NYSC and drag the FG to court!!!!

ayomifull:

Those innocent lives would not have been lost if they were posted to their own states to serve
Let us demand for change to NYSC scheme for people to serve in their own states of origin
Lets not wait for more lives to be lost before we voice out
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by kcjazz(m): 1:57am On Apr 22, 2011
RIP to all corpers that have lost their lives

It is time we review the NYSC and more so I believe families must sue the FG for compensation.

Lawyers in the house, what are the legal ramifications for this?
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by EzeUche3(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2011
Remember that not only Youth Corpers died.

But innocent Southern civilians were murdered in cold blood as well. Whole families were brutalized and people expect us do be ok with that?
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Katsumoto: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2011
This is painful and unacceptable; the NYSC should stop sending corpers out of their regions or states.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 22, 2011
Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

clear evidence of who rig the elections, not only did they rig, after that, they killed the young man in cold blood!! blood on the hands of buhari and the cpc!!!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by juman(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2011
Very bad.

Today is Friday the leaders in the North need to control their people.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2011
See what terrorist Buhari and his mad dogs have caused ? When this becomes unbearable,maybe I will change my mind on this one Nigeria of a thing.Innocent lives cannot continue to be wasted by useless northerners and we still think of ourselves as one .May God punish Buhari and all his loyalists.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Mariory(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2011
One of many lives lost. Their only crime was being in a country that said no to Buhari. That murderous dog and his lackey Bakare. God how I wish I had access to smart bombs.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2011
This aggression of Buhari and his brothers is one among many reasons why some of us resisted the "Sai Buhari" movement and the Nairaland "BB" campaign.

It is a shame.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by seanet02: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

NO!!!!!!

angry cry angry cry angry

All these Northerns can to go to hell. Every single one of them. [b]They are not worth anything![/b]
I tell you not even worth a Penny. All are a set of Dilapidated shoulders with Derailed and Overheating upper Chambers. Bloody set of stuuped Mofos!!
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by Dracula27: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
Anofia and same of una been dey say vote for BB, may God punish satan. Una dey see am now.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by nwaafo1: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
aloy-emeka:

[size=14pt]See some of the useless Amajiris[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FOCSQcxCu-g/TbAbq-19sUI/AAAAAAAACXI/7qNZ6c5Jmsg/s400/216804_10150221798783488_119586108487_8632501_5642814_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oOEq6tg9kKU/TbAd9SG4LqI/AAAAAAAACXU/DuhFA4gwXYM/s400/216006_10150221798828488_119586108487_8632503_7962010_n.jpg[/img]
Suspected post-election rioters arraigned

Suspected rioters await a court hearing in Kaduna, Nigeria, Wednesday, April 20, 2011. About 200 people were arraigned Wednesday in local court for taking part in the rioting that followed Nigeria's recent presidential election.

http://lindaikeji..com/
let them ALL be killed, not even one of them should be left
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by AljUche: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
nwa afo:

let them ALL be killed, not even one of them should be left

why is there no court to go to undecided genocide person angry angry
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by nwaafo1: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by MBG4Real(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
May the soul  of Ukeoma Aikfavour and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in Peace. Amen

May the Almighty console his family members and give them the fortitude to endure. Amen.

May God forgive Ukeoma Aikfavour and bring him to His glory. Amen.

For those who gruesomely murdered Ukeoma Aikfavour in cold blood, May the good Lord give them a change of heart so that they can understand what they have done and ask for forgiveness. May they never do this kind of thing again in their life. Amen.

Fellow Nairalanders, I feel the grief in all our hearts, let's take the death of Ukeoma Aikfavour as the will of God, He alone knows why he let it happen. We cannot question God. Let it be. Just pray for the repose of the gentle soul of Ukeoma Aikfavour. All Glory and honour be onto God now and for ever. Amen.
Re: Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. by naijangel7(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
But what kind of country is this? It's almost 100% certain that nobody will be brought to book for this coldblooded murder and others. What kind of lawless jungle do these northerners live in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Suspends Four Borno Medical Doctors Over Absenteeism, Lying / IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months / Tinubu Approves ₦‎683 Billion As Intervention Fund For Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.