Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election (2627 Views)

Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:
All these noise-making, moronic "We Ndi Anambra" naive fools are from poor wretched unknown villages like Amadim, Amukabia, Odawa, Udeze, Umudiama, Umuebie, Umuezede, Umunagu, Umuozide, Amaowelle, Egbeagu, Okikwa, Orebe, Umuekpala, Obuna, Okpuno, Umuajana, Umuji, Umuogbefi, Umuoye, Uwani and some other poor one that i may post if you wish. Have you ever heard any of the above-listed names of villages before? Do you even know if they are Igbo villages? Hardly you see people from Nnewi, Ozubulu and other rich ones talk trash here and other places.

Those poor ones make the most empty noise everywhere, both at bars and on social media.

no wonder kanu is busy recruiting ebonyi boys as esn.

ebonyi no get brain.

2 Likes

Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
hollah123:
don't u know whoever wins dictate your affairs?what if someone who doesn't care about your ipob ambition win,don't u think he will frustrate d struggle?
what if u have another efulefu like hope uzodimrubbish in Anambra?
No one dictates our affairs not even buhari
Ask umahi
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

More like Bobo Chicago and lady R cheesy cheesy cheesy

See your life undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I don't think he will do that this time around. Remember that Wike just proved that PDP is as blood thirst as APC just that they lack opportunity.

That alone sealed off his friendship with FFK and Abaribe(To an Extent). He won't support the election no matter if Anambra adhere or not, but he will use the outcome to prove to the remaining SE states the reason why he opposed to the election with a Justifiable point. And here, people will call him a prophet or master strategic and then adhere 80 percent in 2023.

Whether he supports or not election will hold and winner will emerge at the end of the day.
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Cyberterror: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

Whether he supports or not election will hold and winner will emerge at the end of the day.

The turn up will be very low and those who do would be at risk of ESN punishment. In which case Kanu still wins.
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Omoslim26: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:
Anambra people are not complaining. They welcome the no election announced by our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with open hands. Those complaining and shouting Anambra are mainly those from poor, wretched villages in Anambra because if you notice, they are the ones that always shout Anambra, Anambra in social media.
Ask them to mention the particular village in Anambra where they come from and you will start to hear wretched, poor names of villages that you didn't even know that exist in Igboland. Do you see the likes of Nnewi people talk garbage online? That is the home of our eternal leader Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the home of our IPOB LION SQUAD.

You this godforsaken uncircumcised taquiyya demon�� it will never be well with you in this life for tagging the great Odumegwu leader of the Eastern region with your scam package ipob.

mentally deranged son of taquiyya wey dey bend down piss��

1 Like

Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Omoslim26: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

no wonder kanu is busy recruiting ebonyi boys as esn.

ebonyi no get brain.

I doubt if you are Igbo but if you are Igbo then shame on you for joining that deranged fulani man to do dis nonsense.

I have told you before no one Igbo is greater than Another Igbo.

hold your ear and listen to me so you don't drag a curse on your head.

Igbo bu ofu nne na nna.

Igbo bu ofu obara site na taa ruo ebighi ebi

stop being mischievous by trying to put division where there's no possibility of it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

I doubt if you are Igbo but if you are Igbo then shame on you for joining that deranged fulani man to do dis nonsense.

I have told you before no one Igbo is greater than Another Igbo.

hold your ear and listen to me so you don't drag a curse on your head.

Igbo bu ofu nne na nna.

Igbo bu ofu obara site na taa ruo ebighi ebi

stop being mischievous by trying to put division where there's no possibility of it.

ofu nne na nna from where?

are u okay?

you must be sleeping typing this...

we are entirely different entity...with different belief and cultural structure.
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by awgumayor: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

Those poor souls from poor wretched villages started this segregation under the cover of "We Ndi Anambra". Those fools forgot that the man that led us during the first war was from the richest Anambra village called Nnewi and that the most strongest IPOB unit is the LION SQUAD of Nnewi. When you talk of money, the people of Nnewi can only be compared to my village people Abriba in Abia state, but we don't make noise just as those from Nnewi, Ozubulu axis doesn't make unnecessary noise.

It's good to remind those poor wretched fools that apart from maybe about 5 villages in Anambra where the richest people in Anambra come from, the rest are average to poor and wretched villages that some of them are never even heard of before. Was it not Okuwuluora that showed one poor wretched Anambra village that has no running water nor hospital in this 2021 and people were called upon to donate money to build hospital and drill borehole for them? I will post the video if you want to view it. Tomorrow, you will see some fools from that same village running their mouth here under the guise of "We Ndi Anambra"

Our Abia state indigenes are even richer than Anambra one on one, but we don't make noise and are hell-bent on actualizing Biafra for the general good of Igbo people. Visit Bende axis to see how rich people are there. All these "We Ndi Anambra" fools don't represent the rest of the good people of Anambra state. Ask them what they stand to gain from election, you will hear N2,000 and a bag of rice and one tuber of yam. Did you know that there is one poor asshole wretched village called Achalla where the fulani people are given free vast of their land in exchange for one cow leg? Do you want to see the video report? Fools from this same village called Achalla are also "We Ndi Anambra" on social media. Bunch of illiterates. Sometimes, it's good to call our foolish ones to orderjust for the general interest of we Igbos.

You are not far from truth but, please tone down. God bless you.
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by Whois(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
I know they will comply, I was trained by inec to be an spo during the 2017 gubernatorial election but most of us couldn't get pu to work because there was low turn out on the election day.
Re: Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election by bosco2017: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
The supreme leader has spoken . We must all obey . Nk is the only leader we have in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flags Of Self Determination Areas In Nigeria. / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji / Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.