Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) (50679 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by merits(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Ovo200:
This guys are empty inside. One thing about empty people is that they live all their lives for social media validation. Imagine someone in an operation room with phone (snapping) for what exactly?
They are clueless and irresponsible.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
I guess she is ok with just one kid. Good for her
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by tosaino95(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Chioma should be next to undergo this surgery. They all need to look beautiful for the baby daddy they share.

I dont know why Davido cant allow all his baby mama`s to be using one hospital. That way, he can even be getting discounts on surgery.

Best nairaland commenter of today cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Godbless3(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Belly fat that can easily be burnt out with exercise and eating habit and this one is using a direction that 2moro will ask Nigerians for prayer and donation to live?
Our girls brain = empty
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
If i have money... Nah to go commot my own too,thank you
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toks2008:

With the way marriage is turning out to be, baby mama seems to be the future. Strange but true.
It seems to be the future for worthless and cheap ladies. Those with values with still get quality husband's to marry. Marriage still favours lots of ladies. That title MRS is bay!
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
wink2015:
Something is missing in the description posted by the original poster.

That is they no longer refer to her as DAVIDo ex-babymama.

Level don change.
What is the meaning of ex baby mama? Can a baby mama be ex or you don't know the meaning? Single mother.
Davido only has ex girlfriends and ex fiancee, that's Chioma.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Having a child for Davido is her only achievement
She established herself, what is Chioma's achievement despite having opportunity for almost 3 years?
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Chioma should be next to undergo this surgery. They all need to look beautiful for the baby daddy they share.

I dont know why Davido cant allow all his baby mama`s to be using one hospital. That way, he can even be getting discounts on surgery.

grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She established herself, what is Chioma's achievement despite having opportunity for almost 3 years?

Good for her because at least one nairalander knows her and her business well.

Having baby for a celebrity is the only achievement for all of them including Chioma and Wizkid’s baby
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Olotumum1: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Taking Our Arabian flat tummy burner product is one of the effective and confirmed way of getting rid of belly fats. No need for any surgery. Testimonies are too numerous.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Good for her because at least one nairalander knows her and her business well.

Having baby for a celebrity is the only achievement for all of them including Chioma and Wizkid’s baby
That Wizkid's baby mama is a good entrepreneur too, she established herself and even opened a clothesline for the boy some years ago despite Wizkid's absence.
She got modelling contracts for the boy too. Chioma is the only stupid one.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
frankdre:
It seems to be the future for worthless and cheap ladies. Those with values with still get quality husband's to marry. Marriage still favours lots of ladies. That title MRS is bay!

That a lady is valuable is not a sure ticket to get a good husband.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Mafren, getat sad

My regards to your mother, and of course your father, we are agemates wink...
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Toks2008:

That a lady is valuable is not a sure ticket to get a good husband.
keep consoling yourself there. Go get a husband
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2021
frankdre:
keep consoling yourself there. Go get a husband

I'm a guy so I know what I'm saying.

Infact in most cases, good ladies end up with terrible men.
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
YoungLionken:

My regards to your mother, and of course your father, we are agemates wink...
They await you....on the other side smiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Toks2008:

I'm a guy so I know what I'm saying.

Infact in most cases, good ladies end up with terrible men.
I know, get yourself busy
Re: Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
AuroraB:
They await you....on the other side smiley

You will have to go and deliver my message to them..

Fuvk off she-male! tongue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.