Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos (11673 Views)

Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Sanwo-olu Unveils Five Pillars Of Development For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by PVision2020(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
������ ... who is responsible for their ministry ? which part of the constitution uphold their office ? who fund their office ? hahahahah, now we now who needs to be educated ....
That's why I said you need Education. Non career ambassadors are not ministers and they don't have ministries, they're ambassadors chosen out of political expediency and who doesn't went through the ranks of the ministry of foreign affairs and aren't diplomats.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by christistruth01: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

That's why I said you need Education. Non career ambassadors are not ministers and they don't have ministries, they're ambassadors chosen out of political expediency and who doesn't went through the ranks of the ministry of foreign affairs and aren't diplomats.
hahahahaha ... let me englighten you , what is their role ? Apart from them , list any other non career ambassadors so far in Nigeria . your time starts now , hahahahahahaha. ... if you are ever intelligent to mention one sef
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Aderr: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
and the videos made by others weren't time stamped ? you said 'her friends ",hahahahaha... was that attack by the NA planned , so how would she have taken her friends. even if her friends did same , na una go still can am , plan work , lozzzzz .... other people bodies are in youtube as a check. Even CNN did a good report on it , the fact that bullet pallet and casing were found is enough and if your brain is not spinning you , how long did the NA waited before they admitted that they shot ? with time , them go admit day them kill, hahahhaha
You are not smart, bozo. grin By her friends I meant the scores of supporters who were there with her.
I watch the CNN thing, it never showed people being shot or victims of gunshots. If you have any such videos kindly post the link here for all to see. wink
The idiot DJ switch said they took dead bodies to the feet of the soldiers. Haaaa! Only a dumb person would believe such nonsense. You ran away from the soldiers when they were shooting and later you got the nerve to take dead bodies to them without taking pictures. grin Nigerians that can take pictures of anything, even accident victims.
I hate soldiers and I have a special hatred for Buhari and the Nigerian system but unlike people like you, I don't allow hatred to blind me to reason and make me believe any kind of nonsense.
The DJ switch girl already got what she wanted: cheap attention which is already fading away because it's built on lies. tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Aderr:
You are not smart, bozo. grin By her friends I meant the scores of supporters who were there with her.
I watch the CNN thing, it never showed people being shot or victims of gunshots. If you have any such videos kindly post the link here for all to see. wink
The idiot DJ switch said they took dead bodies to the feet of the soldiers. Haaaa! Only a dumb person would believe such nonsense. You ran away from the soldiers when they were shooting and later you got the nerve to take dead bodies to them without taking pictures. grin Nigerians that can take pictures of anything, even accident victims.
I hate soldiers and I have a special hatred for Buhari and the Nigerian system but unlike people like you, I don't allow hatred to blind me to reason and make me believe any kind of nonsense.
The DJ switch girl already got what she wanted: cheap attention which is already fading away because it's built on lies. tongue
hahahahahah for every post u put out there, u seems dumber than the other and you keep validating the reasoning why you are a dumb. Who dares take a picture in front of a soldier? Who dares take pictures in front of a gun? go YouTube and see how citizens have been harassed or should we start mentioning how many people have lost their lives in trying to do so? hahahah, stop this buffoonery bro. You are beginning to look like a gay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by PVision2020(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahahaha ... let me englighten you , what is their role ? Apart from them , list any other non career ambassadors so far in Nigeria . your time starts now , hahahahahahaha. ... if you are ever intelligent to mention one sef
I know your type, you know nothing but run to social media to arrogantly propagate your ignorance.
Nigeria right from inception has more non-career ambassadors than career ones. Ambassadorial appointments are majorly use to settle political friends and Bloc. But how will you know when you don't even know the difference between Ministers and Ambassadors.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/400565-buhari-appoints-41-non-career-ambassadors-full-list.html
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/18/52-non-career-ambassadors-for-deployment-to-missions-abroad/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

I know your type, you know nothing but run to social media to arrogantly propagate your ignorance.
Nigeria right from inception has more non-career ambassadors than career ones. Ambassadorial appointments are majorly use to settle political friends and Bloc. But how will you know when you don't even know the difference between Ministers and Ambassadors.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/400565-buhari-appoints-41-non-career-ambassadors-full-list.html
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/18/52-non-career-ambassadors-for-deployment-to-missions-abroad/
hahahahaha.... he said he knows my type. simple question you can't even answer, Nathaniel so u take write WAEC 77 times before u pass ooo . We are taking about buhari, I am talking about any other president that have appointed so far. Please for the sake your money, don't write any exam for now, please, it is beg that I am begging
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by PVision2020(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahahaha.... he said he knows my type. simple question you can't even answer, Nathaniel so u take write WAEC 77 times before u pass ooo . We are taking about buhari, I am talking about any other president that have appointed so far. Please for the sake your money, don't write any exam for now, please, it is beg that I am begging
A simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassments. This is what happens when you spend more time on social media than focusing on your studies.
*GEJ
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/jonathan-seeks-senate-approval-of-bolere-ketebu-7-others-as-ambassadorial-nominees/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201206130518.html

*Yaradua
https://onlinenigeria.com/nm/templates/?a=10744

Oya come up with another twist.

Even in America and developed world there are non-career ambassadors.
Just face your studies and write your exams. I stopped writing exams several years ago kid.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

A simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassments. This is what happens when you spend more time on social media than focusing on your studies.
*GEJ
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/jonathan-seeks-senate-approval-of-bolere-ketebu-7-others-as-ambassadorial-nominees/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201206130518.html

*Yaradua
https://onlinenigeria.com/nm/templates/?a=10744

Oya come up with another twist.

Even in America and developed world there are non-career ambassadors.
Just face your studies and write your exams. I stopped writing exams several years ago kid.

Didn't I tell u before that u need brain surgery? are those people military inclined? I set a bait for you and u fell because you don't reason, I knew what I was talking about when I said you wrote WAEC 77 times. look at the profile of those you have listed and compared to the military Terrorist buhari appointed? how can u make a military person career ambassador ?for what? like I said, before, because you don't reason at all like buhari your father, what is their role? answer the affirmative
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by PVision2020(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
Didn't I tell u before that u need brain surgery? are those people military inclined? I set a bait for you and u fell because you don't reason, I knew what I was talking about when I said you wrote WAEC 77 times. look at the profile of those you have listed and compared to the military Terrorist buhari appointed? how can u make a military person career ambassador ?for what? like I said, before, because you don't reason at all like buhari your father, what is their role? answer the affirmative
I know you won't read, so I'll screen shot it for you.
Keep running from pillar to post and changing the goal post.

Oya talk another one....lol.
It just dawn on me I've been conversing with a retarded ignoramus.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

I know you won't read, so I'll screen shot it for you.
Keep running from pillar to post and changing the goal post.

Oya talk another one....lol.
It just dawn on me I've been conversing with a retarded ignoramus.
not again bro...... stop upgrading your buffoonery now, Haba, I am getting tired abeg. Look at those people you have mentioned. How long have they been away from the military ? When did they leave office ? where they ever indicted? why did I choose to converse with a mentally challenged like u sef ?u keep falling for the bait Everytime. can't u just reason for once? u are not even smart at all, so daft like I have envisaged, chai
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by PVision2020(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
kennyamusan:
not again bro...... stop upgrading your buffoonery now, Haba, I am getting tired abeg. Look at those people you have mentioned. How long have they been away from the military ? When did they leave office ? where they ever indicted? why did I choose to converse with a mentally challenged like u sef ?u keep falling for the bait Everytime. can't u just reason for once? u are not even smart at all, so daft like I have envisaged, chai
Lol... I swear to god, I've not seen a clownish troll like you on Nairaland.

I beg go to bed, head dey pain you.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

by common sense, ambassadors are people with unquestionable characters but the likes of pantanmi and the service chiefs are the "unquestionable " ,hahahahah... argon super league no go see for Perez ....and yet he still keep talking,lolzzzz ... others are just seeing like funnybone
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
PVision2020:

Soon Pantanmi too would be a non career ambassador too, hahahahha.. walai, u no get sense at all. u can't even decode things. no wonder u are too daft, hahahahaha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Aderr: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahahahah for every post u put out there, u seems dumber than the other and you keep validating the reasoning why you are a dumb. Who dares take a picture in front of a soldier? Who dares take pictures in front of a gun? go YouTube and see how citizens have been harassed or should we start mentioning how many people have lost their lives in trying to do so? hahahah, stop this buffoonery bro. You are beginning to look like a gay
Look at the bolded and slap yourself. You are insane.
Your stupid DJ switch said they carried the dead bodies to the soldiers. They could move close to soldiers with guns and yet couldn't take pictures or make videos of the gunshot victims. DJ switch put a hole in the whole case. She is dumb like you. wink
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Aderr: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
PVision2020:
That boy is not very smart. Is he? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aderr:
Look at the bolded and slap yourself. You are insane.
Your stupid DJ switch said they carried the dead bodies to the soldiers. They could move close to soldiers with guns and yet couldn't take pictures or make videos of the gunshot victims. DJ switch put a hole in the whole case. She is dumb like you. wink
and can't u just yluse your brain to think at all ? show me anywhere in her video where there is the presence of soldiers ? the videos that showed soldiers were taken by other people who are a bit far away from soldiers . How can she that is in the front line do such ,a frontline where they could easily pick her up ? some people are dumber than ali Muhammed ,as stupid as Buhari as senseless as pantanmi and useless as a used condom
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Aderr: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
kennyamusan:
and can't u just yluse your brain to think at all ? show me anywhere in her video where there is the presence of soldiers ? the videos that showed soldiers were taken by other people who are a bit far away from soldiers . How can she that is in the front line do such ,a frontline where they could easily pick her up ? some people are dumber than ali Muhammed ,as stupid as Buhari as senseless as pantanmi and useless as a used condom
You are not smart, pig. She said they carried the dead bodies to the soldiers. Why couldn't one of them use their phones to take pictures? Abi na only the mumu DJ switch carry all the dead bodies alone? grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Aderr: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
PVision2020:

Lol...please don't dignify the nuisance with a response, he's nothing but a slow troll.
You are right, jare.
I will just ignore him henceforth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aderr:
You are not smart, pig. She said they carried the dead bodies to the soldiers. Why couldn't one of them use their phones to take pictures? Abi na only the mumu DJ switch carry all the dead bodies alone? grin grin grin grin
for every post u make , u validate your dumbness nature , they should video such and the soldiers are so stupid to allow that right in their face Even a common policeman man won't allow such knowing the implication . why are u not just in good terms with common sense at all ? or are u practising social distance with your brain ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos by Gricd: 2:49pm On May 07, 2021
Nice plan! We can only hope for sustainability and growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: INEC Failed, Atiku Won The Presidential Election / Police Salaries In Major Countries Of The World. / Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.