Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) (13659 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
tribalmall:
Governor ikpeaze or Failure Ikpeazu
guy the man is trying, you think it's easy to rebuild after 2 governments abandoned Aba and abia state to rot? Give the man credit
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Abeg oh this people wey dey use numbers as their moniker names na politicians abi na the 30k keyboard warriors abi wetin shocked

Ayam not understanding oh
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin

Him Don pay salaries?
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by ElexObi1: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin From Rolls Royce ambulance to Cart ambulance
Pls my question remains will it transport him to heaven?
Nope! it is called a befitting burial. last respect to the dead.
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by Maobichek: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
yinkus6750:
If most politician's will be like Ossy, the country would have been a better place.
Was closer to the masses, empowered so many people, did meaning project's, the widows, market women and school children will definitely miss him.
Let a big vacuum that will be difficult for an average politician to fit in.
Good people don't last, only God knows why.
May his soul R I P.

I'm not happy that they are yet to bury him but had conducted election when he is yet to be led to rest.

The governor confirmed that Ossy Prestige was a man of the masses. I know that Chimaobi Obisike will try but can't fill the vacuum left behind by Ossy Prestige.

Thank God that they are working on Ngwa road now. Rest in peace my Pristige .
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by wizod(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
what exactly did Ossy Prestige committed dat made isiala Ngwa people reject him even in death dat they are about to bury him in Abiriba bn his maternal home?

RIP OSSY
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Solsix:

Y is that good people don't live long

Same question I always ask. I onced asked this question in our family meeting and my uncles wanted to eat me up alive.

I told them in the meeting that all the good people in our family are dying but the bad ones are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by Moneywirer: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Uncharted56:
guy the man is trying, you think it's easy to rebuild after 2 governments abandoned Aba and abia state to rot? Give the man credit

May mediocrity not kill you....Amen
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by VALIZUGOD(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
RIP one of a kind politician
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Moneywirer:

May mediocrity not kill you....Amen
learn to appreciate what you have today tmrw is not assured
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by gadomi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm not from Abia State but I school in Abia State polytechnic Aba, I've spent five years in Aba and to be candid without being partisan, Ossey Prestige has affected lot of life within his constituency. he was a good man.
Rest in peace.
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rip prestige..

Funny enough dude never identified his people (Ngwa) but benefitted from reppin them..
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Uncharted56:
learn to appreciate what you have today tmrw is not assured

You get time to reply that useless fellow..
Abia wey Kalu and Orji messed up for 16yrs na em Dem wn Okezie to do instant miracle on..
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Same question I always ask. I onced asked this question in our family meeting and my uncles wanted to eat me up alive.

I told them in the meeting that all the good people in our family are dying but the bad ones are still alive.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Maobichek:

I'm not happy that they are yet to bury him but had conducted election when he is yet to be led to rest.

The governor confirmed that Ossy Prestige was a man of the masses. I know that Chimaobi Obisike will try but can't fill the vacuum left behind by Ossy Prestige.

Thank God that they are working on Ngwa road now. Rest in peace my Pristige .

Nigerian constitution is a national and federal one and doesn't care about what a tribe or people want to do or is keeping them from burying their loved ones..
There is a time frame in the constitution for bye election(s) to be conducted when a lawmaker(s) dies..
What about the muslim faithfuls that bury same day or next day after someone dies??
Moreover, I am Abian..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe / You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.