Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter (12233 Views)

Amotekun’s Many Battles With Herdsmen, Bandits / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / The Many Battles Of Saraki In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by ictjobber: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Following
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by solexjames(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2021
I need work o
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by OmoOshodi(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
post=101039755:
From all of us @[/b] : May Yinka's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May we all be alive to see this great Nation we seek for.
Yinka, your children will definitely witness the new Era of our great nation.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP Man.
[b]One day, We all gonna die!!!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by OmoOshodi(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by jrusky(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

Boss, its an honor to have you on my post sir. Well done baba.

Sorry who is this? Managrill your boss man? Hhmm very interesting so you are a follower of a zombie the people that put Nigeria into the current dilemma ba

No worry you see that your boss man have be marked long ago to get patamu treatment sometime in the future unless he never dabble to politics if he does we will shred Jim like a waste paper for supporting the destruction of Nigeria by Buhari. Its not a threat its a promise done and seal. You can choose to laugh it off.

No worry ok. E go chok 2 of u.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by SocialJustice: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Terrible health care system join kill this one. Transfer here, transfer there, na bag of cement?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by bolaayenimo: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2021
perfect example of a lazy youth
OmoOshodi:
and you expect me to read all this
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by iampeterben(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2021
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Managrill your boss man? Hhmm very interesting so you are a follower of a zombie the people that put Nigeria into the current dilemma ba

No worry you see that your boss man have be marked long ago to get patamu treatment sometime in the future unless he never dabble to politics if he does we will shred Jim like a waste paper for supporting the destruction of Nigeria by Buhari. Its not a threat its a promise done and seal. You can choose to laugh it off.

No worry ok. E go chok 2 of u.
Thank you Mr. Rusky. Anything else? Throwing empty tantrum up and down on social media.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by Sheenor: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Rest on, sire!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by Judolisco(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Odumakin was a true comrade... God bless his soul and the family he left behind
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2021
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by tonyluyi1985: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Rest in peace Sir! I am happy that we connected via email before your demise!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by bolaayenimo: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2021
that's good to hear. RIP to him
tonyluyi1985:
Rest in peace Sir! I am happy that we connected via email before your demise!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by CuntMiner(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i just pray God grants his activist wife the strength to cope. they were like Siamese twins
ohhh,so did woman is his wife?..I once watched her first on silver bird man of the year award..the woman has over 100 awards including international
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by marsman: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
People of his calibre should be referred to leader of Yoruba land not people of Tinubu calibre.
And who are You to decide who the Leader OF YORUBA land Should be? Keep to your side and Lord and Saviour/supreme leader/master.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by bolaayenimo: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2021
i'm telling you. only Buhari can go for medical vacation nah
SocialJustice:
Terrible health care system join kill this one. Transfer here, transfer there, na bag of cement?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by calcal: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Conscience is an open wound, and only truth can heal it

The man was not specific on what he was fighting for, he got it wrong.

Awon Afenifebi set of people, Fulani slave, gaming on the future on their unborn generation.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by EmekaA125(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2021
RIP afonja leader.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by bolaayenimo: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
may God have mercy on you

EmekaA125:
RIP afonja leader.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Many Battles Of A Doughty Fighter by bolaayenimo: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
show some respect to the dead
calcal:
Conscience is an open wound, and only truth can heal it

The man was not specific on what he was fighting for, he got it wrong.

Awon Afenifebi set of people, Fulani slave, gaming on the future on their unborn generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. / 7 Annoying Things About Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.