Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria (18530 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by TMSMedia: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has shared a tweet, describing the bad condition of Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She stated in her tweet that those in Nigeria should be given award for surviving the country. Teni tweeted;

"Another day in Nigeria! Dem suppose Dey give us award for surviving Naija"
https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1385203245602201602?s=20

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by exquisitehairs1(f): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Its not really easy to survive in Naija.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Na true

12 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Bigggloadofcum: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2021
grin

I swear down she is right.

Surviving in Nigeria has so much advantage. It prepares you for the worst outside 9ja.

I tell you, 80% of most Europeans would kill themselves after 2 weeks max of staying in 9ja esp if they ain't so bucks up.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by inoki247: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2021
I no even understand how we take they survive again sef na only God understands.....

You go buy something in the morning for #50 you go back in the afternoon he don turn #100...

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Perfectly stated...I can't even imagine how those without means of livelihood survive. It must be some kind of magic

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Hardgun: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2021
So I'm still alive mehn I rugged o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by yanabasee1(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Your award is being a Nigerian.....

4 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Many don dey decamp to Ghana oooo.
Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Bornsinner7: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2021
This celebrities and their wicked ways..

Them wey dey turn up to any country wey dey like.. some even get dual citizenship.. then they go come on social media to post shit like a regular Nigerian like they are feeling the pain of a below average man..

Shey if poor man dey cry say him never see food chop.. rich man too go dey cry??

Use your platform to speak of the ills of the government and for the people.. no be to dey chop life for back then come online dey type shit

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Jhustmie1: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2021
Where is d lie �
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Jessicaos(f): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by salbis(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is words on marble. The thing don dey touch celebs small small oo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Whothecapfits: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yesss OOoo

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fact!
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by brosom(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tu-ale for u teni, my correct G.

No be dem say dis nd dat, but na true talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by melaniaup: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
It still baffles me how we relax after endsars protest when we can buckle up but some will just run after pocket money change from a political thief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry

I concur especially us in the Niger delta with the way tinubu and his band of thieves are stealing our oil to develop the south west and North !!

Every Niger delta indigene is supposed to be on life salary of over 200k a month but they use our oil and share the wealth

One day we will be free of this nation!!?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by tuna85: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
wahala day by day

It's only in Nigeria you wake up to see strange things whenever you think you've seen it all. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by humberjade: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
You can say that again...and it keeps getting worse...as d financial crunch hit the country reach, someone somewhere go still dey plot on how to move 1.5 billion.

Naija, all shades of wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by dangotesmummy: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
I totally and wholeheartedly agree with her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by DoctorDree(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Justinlean02(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
She's definitely right... even to survive and get audience for Nairaland on legit investment na war ... My signature was a mad rush yesterday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yes oo sad
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by merits(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Aunty balloon (blo blo)you better keep quiet make your mouth no put your for trouble from this government.
Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by Managerwyz: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
People can survive to thrive na war

1 Like

Re: Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria by OakConsultNG: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Funny but true..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.